Adam Schiff wants Trump trial televised

As when they cover the trials of the century, there is a single set of cameras, and a single media feed, that all the networks have access to. Which is why the coverage on CNN, and the coverage on Fox News are identicle autio and video.
And as you said, people have a choice, which media they want to watch the same coverage on.
Yes, a single feed to the media outlets. Having a choice is what this country is supposed to be about and with no constraints. As Schiff said the citizens are used to seeing what they want and when now.

If I did that I'd be a democrat. I want to see the courtroom action with no peanut gallery commentary. I understand that you can't function without being told what to think. Typical democrat.
You only see what you want to see as it is. Maybe Trump will cry. Or go ape shit. I'm sure he'll lie. He's famous for that. Maybe you don't want to see and hear the truth.

You only see what you want to see as it is. Maybe Trump will cry. Or go ape shit. I'm sure he'll lie. He's famous for that. Maybe you don't want to see and hear the truth.
That ^^^ is why the msm shouldn't be allowed to say anything. Like you they don't want to be bothered with evidence, their mind is already made up. Your speculation "I'm sure he'll lie." clearly shows that you aren't interested in the truth.

Like Trump has said, this sort of thing is not supposed to happen in America. (political prosecutions)
This has a high potential to backfire on the Dems.
This is not a political prosecution, but a DELAYED criminal prosecution.

Trump was protected by DOJ and the 1970's opinion that separation of powers meant that a sitting president could not be indicted. And Trump even claimed that meant a sitting president could not even be investigated by subpoena.

So everything Trump is now being prosecuted for, is because he could not be prosecuted when he was president. And for crimes he committed as an ordinary citizen, and NOT as someone running for president.

I don't want to see anything from any media outlet--just a film with no commentary beyond what is actually said and done in the courtroom.
While that sounds noble, you have to realize that 99% of the television audience doesn't know a legal ball from a legal strike. They will think the system is rigged, when the judge follows the law, and makes a ruling they don't agree with.

That;s where the commentary or fact checking, explains why the judge did what they did.

This is not a political prosecution, but a DELAYED criminal prosecution.

Trump was protected by DOJ and the 1970's opinion that separation of powers meant that a sitting president could not be indicted. And Trump even claimed that meant a sitting president could not even be investigated by subpoena.

So everything Trump is now being prosecuted for, is because he could not be prosecuted when he was president. And for crimes he committed as an ordinary citizen, and NOT as someone running for president.
the big problem is that there are no crimes

Forum List

Back