Adam Schiff threatens Elon Musk

The wealthiest individual on the planet needs your help defending himself, genius.

Keep up the good work as he laughs all the way to the bank thanks to you & your willfully stupid MAGA herd. Oh, don't forget to give him more publicity. He's loving it, sucker.
Dude got rich selling EVs to you Greenie Weenies, vermin

What part of all of it confuses your pea brain, vermin?
Well we know that Elmo likes the antisemites, so that's not a lie.

We know the pro hamas crap is there too, because there are posters here who are nearly apoplectic about it.

Everyone agrees it needs to stop, but that is an opinion, and can't be called a lie even if you don't like it.

And he's probably gonna join those other fellas he mentioned in calling for Elmo to stop.

SO I fail to see any lies there.

Maybe show me one.

Just one.

That's not too much to ask, is it?

Judging by your comment I don't think you know what a racist is.
Playing the race card 24/7 is part of the reason Repubs have been losing elections and they have been compelled to claim they are stolen to protect their fragile egos.

People think it's getting old to label everything racist.

Same old same old it’s only bad when it doesn’t come from my side. Twitter as X was formerly known was a cesspool under the leadership of Dorsey and those who followed him till Musk bought it but as long as it was people the left didn’t like being gone after all was good. It has been said many times freedom of speech applies to speech we don’t like and agree with as well as that we do. You will see lots of stuff on social media you won’t like if you are to thin skinned to handle that social media might not be the place for you.

Same old same old it’s only bad when it doesn’t come from my side. Twitter as X was formerly known was a cesspool under the leadership of Dorsey and those who followed him till Musk bought it but as long as it was people the left didn’t like being gone after all was good. It has been said many times freedom of speech applies to speech we don’t like and agree with as well as that we do. You will see lots of stuff on social media you won’t like if you are to thin skinned to handle that social media might not be the place for you.
Social media is social rot.

Forum List

Back