Adam Schiff threatens Elon Musk

The ones that are left. In the last 2 years, a lot of them left due to deep state dems' false narratives were getting too hard to defend.
I mean even the ones who departed the platform. They cannot lie and censor on most other platforms.

Schiff is human garbage. He lies so badly. He claimed he personally saw the evidence that Putin and Trump colluded to rig 2016.

Now he lies again.

All because Schiff does not like Musk’s politics.
Haha I like how Shifty post on Musk website saying he needs to stop proHamas propaganda on his site, when it’s post coming from his own base and his own party in congress

Haha I like how Shifty post on Musk website saying he needs to stop proHamas propaganda on his site, when it’s post coming from his own base and his own party in congress

Amazing, huh? He LIES AND flames Musk for doing what OMAR AND TLAIB are doing.

So, is it bad to criticize Israel or not?

Lol. That's a threat? Snowflake trumpers are ruining this country.

Yes. It is a threat. I didn’t say Schiff was tough and Musk should be concerned. I say Schiff is a pussy and a liar and a dirtbag and the country would be better off if he was not in Congress.

Yes. It is a threat. I didn’t say Schiff was tough and Musk should be concerned. I say Schiff is a pussy and a liar and a dirtbag and the country would be better off if he was not in Congress.
Cool story. While you are welcome to your thots and feels, I don't understand where a threat is perceived?

This needs to stop. I've joined @RepDanGoldman and @RepRaskin in demanding accountability from X."

You have to wonder if Schiff or his fellow representatives have ever heard about the First Amendment or their obligation to protect it when he posts something like that.

There is nothing in the First Amendment excusing you from accountability for what you say
That is exactly what the first amendment is for, Troll. To keep the government from using it's power against citizens for their speech.

You are a moron, vermin.

Schiff is human garbage. He lies so badly. He claimed he personally saw the evidence that Putin and Trump colluded to rig 2016.

Now he lies again.

All because Schiff does not like Musk’s politics.
The wealthiest individual on the planet needs your help defending himself, genius.

Keep up the good work as he laughs all the way to the bank thanks to you & your willfully stupid MAGA herd. Oh, don't forget to give him more publicity. He's loving it, sucker.

Here's the text of the tweet. Which part, specifically is a lie?

Elon Musk has been amplifying antisemitic content, profiting from misinformation, and allowing pro-Hamas propaganda to spread on X.This needs to stop. I've joined
@RepDanGoldman
and
@RepRaskin
in demanding accountability from X.
What part of all of it confuses your pea brain, vermin?

Forum List

Back