Actual victim of putin...supports Trump because he is tough on Russia...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here you have someone who has experienced putin's violence first hand....and he knows that obama was the chump, and Trump is the hero...

Just Like Obama, Trump’s Russia Policy Speaks Louder Than His Words

Thus, my opinion of President Trump’s policy vis-à-vis Russia is perhaps more positive than one might assume from my background. My reasoning is two-fold: After a lifetime of firsthand experience with Russian aggression, I must evaluate Trump’s actions against the proper historical context. In doing so, I have found that Trump’s actions speak for themselves.

The Outrage Seems Selective
On the first point, I consider it unfair that Trump’s performance in Helsinki has garnered harsher criticism than other incidents in recent memory. In 2012, for example, a hot microphone at a global nuclear security summit picked up then-President Barack Obama assuring Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he would have “more flexibility” to negotiate with Putin after the presidential election.

During a debate with GOP opponent Mitt Romney the same year, Obama casually dismissed the Russian threat, quipping: “The 1980s called; they want their foreign policy back.” Although Trump could certainly have been more forceful by condemning Putin’s crimes, his statements at the Helsinki press conference were nowhere near as concerning as his predecessor’s remarks about Russia.
----

This brings me to my second point: Trump’s actions toward Russia speak louder than words—and so did his predecessor’s. Indeed, the Obama administration’s foreign policy undermined America’s credibility in my region, which Putin considers Russia’s “backyard.” There are many opinions about Trump’s rhetoric on Crimea, but it is a fact that the Russian land grab in Ukraine happened on Obama’s watch.

How, exactly, did this happen? During and after Ukraine’s revolution of 2014, which ousted a Kremlin-backed dictator, on a daily basis the United States cautioned Ukraine not to escalate in response to Russian aggression. Thus, Putin saw an opportunity to annex Crimea without risking a direct confrontation with the West—and he seized it. Putin is a bully, but not a fool.

Obama....

Instead of anti-tank weapons, the Ukrainians defending their territory from Russian invasion received hot blankets and canned goods from the Obama administration. At the same time, Obama asserted that the Ukraine conflict had “no military solution.” With these words—and more importantly, these actions—he was perceived by some on the Russian side as accepting the Kremlin’s sphere of influence in Ukraine.

Despite my warnings, the Obama administration also essentially turned a blind eye to Russian meddling in Georgia’s 2012 elections.

Trump...

By contrast, Trump authorized the sale of lethal defensive weapons to both Ukraine and Georgia in 2017. The Trump administration went beyond the congressional mandate in sanctioning Russian authorities involved in the annexation of Crimea. Earlier this year, the United States imposed the harshest sanctions yet, targeting Russian oligarchs as well as government officials.

Everything about Ukraine above ^ is BS. I'm from Ukraine and can tell you something your Media never will. After the USSR collapse Ukraine annexed quite a few Russian lands with Russian speaking people and ethnic Russians (which were given to Ukrainian republic within USSR). After Obama's administration+Soros+McCain arranged a coup there and overthrew a dully elected president our lands and the people on them want back to Russia. Crimea was just the luckiest of all of us to get out of Ukraine, which is quickly turning into another Somalia.

upload_2018-7-19_21-27-39.png

P.S. And we love Putin and want him to be our president. Everything your Media tells about him is big big lies.

Kiev Is Fueling the War in Eastern Ukraine, Too

The Times: Kyiv allows torture and runs secret jails, says UN

Politician makes claims of vast corruption in Ukraine

Investigation Uncovers Poroshenko's, Allies' Spanish Coastal Villas

Opinion | Ukraine’s Unyielding Corruption

A Fascist Hero in Democratic Kiev

Poland says WWII massacre by Ukraine was a genocide

Americans have been carefully shielded from the ugly underbelly of Ukraine’s Maidan uprising in 2014 that overthrew the elected president and installed a U.S.-backed, fiercely anti-Russian regime which has unleashed armed neo-Nazis. But a French documentary has dared to expose this grim reality, as Gilbert Doctorow describes.
A Look at Ukraine's Dark Side

Cohen: Trump should have spoken out against what many see as Ukraine’s troubling glorification of Nazi collaborators. Trump should have broadened the agenda to call out Kiev for its official state policy of honoring controversial figures from World War Two.
Commentary: How Trump can show he’s tough on anti-Semitism

Crimea:
- Delegation of French parliamentarians led by member of National Assembly, ex-Minister of transport of France Thierry Mariani visited the Crimea with a three-day visit. “Those who describe the Crimea as occupied territory, you’d better have been there and seen what is happening… Crimea has chosen its path in the referendum” — said Mariani at the press conference in Moscow.
Thierry Mariani: Better to be Crimean Tatar than Russian in Baltics

Mariani said about the need to recognize the Crimea part of Russia | Daily News

France confirms it does not recognize annexation of Crimea
France confirms it does not recognize annexation of Crimea - 06.07.2016 11:00 — Ukrinform News

Crimea’s reunification with Russia reflects the will of the majority of the Crimean people, the head of a French delegation visiting the peninsula says. He added that if it had not joined Russia, it could have been turned into a battle zone like east Ukraine.
Crimea referendum reflected people’s will – French delegation head

Last edited:
Everything about Ukraine above is BS. I'm from Ukraine and can tell you something your Media will never tell. After the USSR collapse Ukraine annexed quite a few Russian lands with Russian speaking people and ethnic Russians (which were given to Ukrainian republic within USSR). After Obama's administration+Soros+McCain arranged a coup there and overthrew a dully elected president our lands and the people on them want back to Russia. Crimea was just the luckiest of all of us to be back in Ukraine, which is quickly turning into another Somalia.

View attachment 206011

P.S. And we love Putin and want him to be our president. Everything your Media tells about him is big big lies.

Kiev Is Fueling the War in Eastern Ukraine, Too

Politician makes claims of vast corruption in Ukraine

Investigation Uncovers Poroshenko's, Allies' Spanish Coastal Villas

Opinion | Ukraine’s Unyielding Corruption
I've heard this over and over.

1 day ago WaPo:

Italy's Interior Minister and deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini :

Q. You said that Russia had a right to annex Crimea?

A. There was a referendum.

Q. It was a fake referendum.

A. [That is your] point of view. . . . There was a referendum, and 90 percent of the people voted for the return of Crimea to the Russian Federation.

Q. What kind of referendum was it with Russian soldiers there?

A. Compare it to the fake revolution in Ukraine, which was a pseudo-revolution funded by foreign powers — similar to the Arab Spring revolutions. There are some historically Russian zones with Russian culture and traditions which legitimately belong to the Russian Federation.

Perspective | ‘Italy has done a lot — maybe too much’

I'm glad more and more people are talking the truth about Ukraine because we need to be saved from Ukrainian junta which Obaba+Soros have installed in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back