Actor Sacha Cohen allegedly disguised himself as a disabled veteran to interview Sarah Palin

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Actor Sacha Cohen disguised himself as a disabled veteran to interview Sarah Palin

Allegedly Cohen dressed up as a disabled veteran to interview the former vice presidential candidate, and it did not go well. Palin removed her mic and stormed out. She wrote “The disrespect of our US military and middle-class Americans via Cohen’s foreign commentaries under the guise of interview questions was perverse,”

The Left makes it clear who they loath through their “entertainment.” If you observe the cultural nature of the Americans who the Left relentlessly ridicules, its mainstream society, middle class people, patriots, wasps, southerners, mid-westerners, poor whites, suburbanites, devote Christians, rural people, soldiers, policemen……. You can observe it with hateful cretins like Steve Colbert, Fallon, Meyers and Kimmel

The truth about the Democratic Party is that it’s a coalition of hate, and they use “entertainment” to normalize their hate.

https://decider.com/2018/07/11/sara...7.2046963925.1531263417-1636319139.1524336892

“Out of respect for what I was led to believe would be a thoughtful discussion with someone who had served in uniform, I sat through a long ‘interview’ full of Hollywoodism’s disrespect and sarcasm – but finally had enough and literally, physically removed my mic and walked out, much to Cohen’s chagrin.”

Wow! Palin was so upset she “physically removed” her mic! I usually remove mine with telekinesis when I become cross.

Actor Sacha Cohen disguised himself as a disabled veteran to interview Sarah Palin

Allegedly Cohen dressed up as a disabled veteran to interview the former vice presidential candidate, and it did not go well. Palin removed her mic and stormed out. She wrote “The disrespect of our US military and middle-class Americans via Cohen’s foreign commentaries under the guise of interview questions was perverse,”

The Left makes it clear who they loath through their “entertainment.” If you observe the cultural nature of the Americans who the Left relentlessly ridicules, its mainstream society, middle class people, patriots, wasps, southerners, mid-westerners, poor whites, suburbanites, devote Christians, rural people, soldiers, policemen……. You can observe it with hateful cretins like Steve Colbert, Fallon, Meyers and Kimmel

The truth about the Democratic Party is that it’s a coalition of hate, and they use “entertainment” to normalize their hate.

https://decider.com/2018/07/11/sara...7.2046963925.1531263417-1636319139.1524336892

Oh no, actor dresses up as some one else, shock horror.

Wait until they find out this is normal practice for actors to dress up as someone else.

Wait until they find out how fake politicians are.

They need Trump to tell them the media is biased and not always truthful, who do you think they'll need to tell them the above before they bother listening?

Oh no, actor dresses up as some one else, shock horror.

Wait until they find out this is normal practice for actors to dress up as someone else.

Wait until they find out how fake politicians are.

They need Trump to tell them the media is biased and not always truthful, who do you think they'll need to tell them the above before they bother listening?
You're pretty sleazy too, but then we knew that.

Forum List

Back