Actor Rob Schneider Slams ‘Progressive Democrats’ Big Tech Censorship: ‘We Are in a Real World Orwel

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Lots of people claim to be for free speech until they are not aka....like when someone bad mouths their agenda.
I remember a poll awhile back which showed that college students today do not consider free speech an important matter.

Anyone who has spent much time on message boards understands all too well how some simply have a very cavalier towards free speech.

Look at all the people who have been attacked merely for wearing a maga hat.

Just yesterday I was out biking and was passing by a house with a Trump flag on display...another bicyclist passing by yelled out 'is a house of a racist'....this sort thing was unheard of in the past.

Actor Rob Schneider Slams ‘Progressive Democrats’ Big Tech Censorship: ‘We Are in a Real World Orwellian Nightmare’

Lots of people claim to be for free speech until they are not aka....like when someone bad mouths their agenda.
I remember a poll awhile back which showed that college students today do not consider free speech an important matter.

Anyone who has spent much time on message boards understands all too well how some simply have a very cavalier towards free speech.

Just yesterday I was out biking and was passing by a house with a Trump flag on display...another bicyclist passing by yelled out 'is a house of a racist'....this sort thing was unheard of in the past.

Actor Rob Schneider Slams ‘Progressive Democrats’ Big Tech Censorship: ‘We Are in a Real World Orwellian Nightmare’

So you want to take away the free speech of that other bicyclist now? Is that the point you are trying to make? How is his right to yell what ever he wanted to yell any less important than the guy who had the Trump flag? I don't think you understand how free speech works.

So you want to take away the free speech of that other bicyclist now? Is that the point you are trying to make? How is his right to yell what ever he wanted to yell any less important than the guy who had the Trump flag? I don't think you understand how free speech works.
Did anyone suggest the bicyclist have his speech censored? I must have missed that. What I read was an intolerant bicyclist freely expressing his intolerance.
Free speech includes the bicyclist’s freedom of hypocrisy.

Closed. No source

Did anyone suggest the bicyclist have his speech censored? I must have missed that. What I read was an intolerant bicyclist freely expressing his intolerance.
Free speech includes the bicyclist’s freedom of hypocrisy.

We see way too many exhibitions of violence in regards to liberals and their associates physically attacking Trump supporters ....this should be stopped....some severe sentences needed to be handed down on these clowns attacking folks for wearing maga hats or flying a Trump flag.

Look at how antifa attacks folks whilst wearing their masks....I thought wearing masks for purposes of coering up ones idenity was illegal....they seem to get away with it.

CALIFORNIA Penal Code Section 182-185
185. Section One Hundred and Eighty-five. It shall be unlawful for any person to wear any mask, false whiskers, or any personal disguise (whether complete or partial) for the purpose of: One--Evading or escaping discovery, recognition, or identification in the commission of any public offense. Two--Concealment, flight, or escape, when charged with, arrested for, or convicted of, any public offense. Any person violating any of the provisions of this section shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor.

I guess Schneider has given up on getting any more work in Hollywood which he probably wouldn't get anyway.
But still, diversity of thought is not allowed on the left.

It used to be called "blacklisting" and the left condemned it! Now they themselves are doing the blacklisting and Rob Reiner, Michael Moore, etc. don't seem to care all that much when people are losing their ability to make a living because their politics aren't the approved model.

I guess Schneider has given up on getting any more work in Hollywood which he probably wouldn't get anyway.
But still, diversity of thought is not allowed on the left.

It used to be called "blacklisting" and the left condemned it! Now they themselves are doing the blacklisting and Rob Reiner, Michael Moore, etc. don't seem to care all that much when people are losing their ability to make a living because their politics aren't the approved model.

Exactly right.

Schneider’s an anti vaxxer retard. He can go post on Gab ewith all the other idiots

Forum List

Back