Actor Kevin Spacey Exposed In Weinstein Fiasco.

Kevin Spacey is gay??

personal opinion..

I think Kevin has a lot in common with Tarzan...

(does a lot of swinging in that jungle)
As a kid, a long time ago, we really didn't know about such things. I remember seeing Liberace, and wondering "what the hell is wrong with that weird guy?" I never really liked Spacey, but I always thought there was something "off" about him too.

Kevin Spacey is gay??

personal opinion..

As a kid, a long time ago, we really didn't know about such things. I remember seeing Liberace, and wondering "what the hell is wrong with that weird guy?" I never really liked Spacey, but I always thought there was something "off" about him too.

Did you think the same thing about Mr. Brady?

Kevin Spacey is gay??

personal opinion..

Did you think the same thing about Mr. Brady?
Never a fan of that show.

Well in the Spacey pictures there is male buttocks and they are basically nearly in Spacey's face.

And? Can you prove from that picture the guy is underage? Can you prove he is having it happen against his will?

Well can you prove that any of those women were sexually assaulted by The Donald?

There are two things that transcend politics and religion, sex with the underaged that includes paedophilia and also cruelty to animals, I will never deflect from anyone who might have the same politics or religion as I do, the same often cannot be said for many Leftists who would deflect and say but but but Conservative Whoever he did that also.

Zero Tolerance. Period.

And you're missing the point. People in this thread are drawing conclusions on a picture of Spacey... but it isn't ok to do it with Trump? How about people stick to facts?

I don't stand for pedophiles... however I also don't stand for people being condemned as being a pedophile with no proof.

My original comments, did I say Kevin Spacey was a paedophile? No I didn't, I also commented nothing about the age of whoever those buttocks belong to because from the picture it would be ridiculous to do that considering it's an impossibility to determine the age of the person.

View attachment 154785

The thread is about Spacey being called a pedophile based on flying on the Lolita express. The picture was posted as evidence of this.

What is the Lolita express? I know the novel "Lolita" written by Vladimir Nabokov and converted into a film in 1962 with James Mason and directed by Stanley Kubrick.

You ever wonder why the "story" has never gained traction?

Yes, for the same reason Trump didn't bring up Epstein in the Presidential debates... He didn't want to open that door, because they are ALL guilty.

Then why arent all the liberals pointing fingers at Trump now that the gig is up?

There are those that still are.

Why hasn't Trump sued all his accusers like he said he was going to? Hint: It's because he doesn't want to have to testify in court. It was all threats.

Well where are they?

Have you not watched the news? Are you not on social media?

Are those things on your news? I thought it would be all North Korea, Hurricanes and Iran or whatever.

Kevin Spacey is gay??

Yes Kevin Spacey is gay. I don't think anyone cares if he's gay, but if he did like underage males that would be a not good happening, if he just likes adult males there is no issue with that.

Kevin Spacy is so gay. So unless he ASSaulted a dude, someone has made a mistake.

Well the Homos like little boys buttocks, paedophile rings provide little boys for Homos and little girls for Heteros.

It's not Rocket Science rdean.
Why do so many conservatives like the boys?
Because they entertain the Grand Old Party.......bohemian grove anyone ?

Bohemian Grove is that thing that has a giant owl or whatever. I watched a weird documentary about it that someone emailed me, it was though Alex Jones who presented the documentary and I think he's a bit crazy and he's into all the ChemTrails and other conspiracy things, so, but I watched the documentary because I am polite and I always watch and/or read anything that is emailed to me from people.

Kevin Spacey is gay??

Yes Kevin Spacey is gay. I don't think anyone cares if he's gay, but if he did like underage males that would be a not good happening, if he just likes adult males there is no issue with that.

They are now saying he was involved with underage boys??

I don't know, this is about the pictures of Kevin Spacey with male buttocks near his face but from the pictures we don't know the ages of the male buttocks if they are underage or adult.

The pictures are linked in this post:

Actor Kevin Spacey Exposed In Weinstein Fiasco.

Forum List

Back