Activist in Seminar: All White People Are Racist and Always Will Be

Hitler+was+a+what+how+did+i+not+know+this_6995c3_4659725.jpg

Fat, black Hitler needs to be removed from our class rooms.
And what is the paypal me bullshit?

Classrooms? This wasn't a classroom, it was some sort of seminar according to the article.....

Held on a college campus.

Here's a professor saying that white people should be gotten rid of:

That didn't sound like a serious call to get rid of white people, but more making a point about who is most likely to refuse to vaccinate.

Classrooms? This wasn't a classroom, it was some sort of seminar according to the article.....

That didn't sound like a serious call to get rid of white people, but more making a point about who is most likely to refuse to vaccinate.

Imagine if she said "get rid of all the jews in the united states" with this facial expression:
prof.jpg

Imagine if she said "get rid of all the jews in the united states" with this facial expression:
View attachment 150328

As long as the context was the same, my reaction would be the same. I don't see how a still shot of her face is really relevant.

Our classrooms are rife with these liberal assholes. If it was a seminar, then she should be removed from speaking at a seminar. If the Nouns were reversed and she was a cracker promoting Blacks as racist, blacks would be burning down a Wal-Mart somewhere in their Soros hoodies....
Black Fat Hitler is the reason Trump is president.

Our classrooms are rife with these liberal assholes. If it was a seminar, then she should be removed from speaking at a seminar. If the Nouns were reversed and she was a cracker promoting Blacks as racist, blacks would be burning down a Wal-Mart somewhere in their Soros hoodies....

Whose classrooms are "rife with these liberal assholes"? I don't doubt that academia is far more liberal than conservative, but this woman, if she was serious, is taking an extreme view that I doubt most liberals would agree with.

As long as the context was the same, my reaction would be the same. I don't see how a still shot of her face is really relevant.

She certainly doesn't look as if she's joking. And you lie.

1. I'm not lying. Why should I care if she makes the comment about whites or Jews? It doesn't matter to me either way.
2. One still shot of a person's face while they are speaking is unlikely to give an accurate read into their intent.

Whose classrooms are "rife with these liberal assholes"? I don't doubt that academia is far more liberal than conservative, but this woman, if she was serious, is taking an extreme view that I doubt most liberals would agree with.

Professor who said ‘clueless white male’ Otto Warmbier got ‘what he deserved’ won’t be rehired

Clemson prof: 'All Republicans are racist scum'

Why these professors are warning against promoting the work of straight, white men

Hawaii Prof To White Guys: 'Get Out Of The Way'

Feminist Professor and Colleague Discourage Citations of White Male Researchers

What have all those liberals even you admit are in academia said to denounce what she claimed?

1. I'm not lying. Why should I care if she makes the comment about whites or Jews? It doesn't matter to me either way.
2. One still shot of a person's face while they are speaking is unlikely to give an accurate read into their intent.

Wow. Even I, Mr. Literally B. Hitler™ would be shocked if a professor advocated getting rid of jews.

Wow. Even I, Mr. Literally B. Hitler™ would be shocked if a professor advocated getting rid of jews.

Again, I don't think she was actually advocating for getting rid of whites, so no matter what group you might insert, I don't think she would be actually advocating getting rid of them. Context is important.

If she really was advocating getting rid of whites (which would be ridiculous, since she appears to be white), then I vehemently disagree with her, and would disagree no matter what group she wanted to get rid of, be it Jews, Democrats, people who watch Game of Thrones, or Dallas Cowboys fans. Well, OK, maybe I could get behind getting rid of Cowboys fans. :FIREdevil:

What amazes me is the stupidity of these "white" people marching with blacks, chanting KILL WHITEY and whatnot, and them not realizing they are welcome to march and chant..until they are no longer needed. Then, they will be stomped in the ground because...drumroll..they are white.

What amazes me is the stupidity of these "white" people marching with blacks, chanting KILL WHITEY and whatnot, and them not realizing they are welcome to march and chant..until they are no longer needed. Then, they will be stomped in the ground because...drumroll..they are white.

I tried calmly debating with a white leftist last night and he said that we deserve to be run over with trucks. He simply could not grasp why I would have a problem with that.

Forum List

Back