Activist in Seminar: All White People Are Racist and Always Will Be

They are quite stupid. Once they "help" in stomping the "white people"...the white people left will be stomped out as well because they are white. I can say this many many times and they STILL won't get it.:cuckoo:

Fat, black Hitler needs to be removed from our class rooms.
And what is the paypal me bullshit?

Classrooms? This wasn't a classroom, it was some sort of seminar according to the article.....
Our classrooms are rife with these liberal assholes. If it was a seminar, then she should be removed from speaking at a seminar. If the Nouns were reversed and she was a cracker promoting Blacks as racist, blacks would be burning down a Wal-Mart somewhere in their Soros hoodies....
Black Fat Hitler is the reason Trump is president.

Whose classrooms are "rife with these liberal assholes"? I don't doubt that academia is far more liberal than conservative, but this woman, if she was serious, is taking an extreme view that I doubt most liberals would agree with.
You don't know liberals then....

Classrooms? This wasn't a classroom, it was some sort of seminar according to the article.....
Our classrooms are rife with these liberal assholes. If it was a seminar, then she should be removed from speaking at a seminar. If the Nouns were reversed and she was a cracker promoting Blacks as racist, blacks would be burning down a Wal-Mart somewhere in their Soros hoodies....

Whose classrooms are "rife with these liberal assholes"? I don't doubt that academia is far more liberal than conservative, but this woman, if she was serious, is taking an extreme view that I doubt most liberals would agree with.

I think it is more likely that you equate fringe, extreme liberals with all liberals. :dunno:

I think it is more likely that you equate fringe, extreme liberals with all liberals. :dunno:

Sorry bro, but while you weren't looking, the fringe has taken over the democrat party. Anti-white, anti-first amendment pro-communist forces are in control.

Well, after watching and listening to that fat, ugly, thing, I can only hope she doesn't procreate. Is she nasty, or what? She ought to be wearing a tent to cover all that nasty fat. No I don't feel bad saying that. Not after all the insults she hurls at whites. The same whites who probably put tons of food on her table by way of food stamps for her entire life.

This kind of anti-white crap is really common these days. Condemning whites for every bad thing that has ever happened. and in this case telling whites they are not human, etc.

This woman is proving racists to be right. Blacks are to be avoided because all they do is cause problems wherever they go. Blacks and whites will never get along peacefully, etc. That's what I see coming out of these incredibly hateful people.

I agree with her even if her comment was taken out of context. Its going to take a long time to undo all the brainwashing whites have received over the past 400 plus years. I mean fuck they still actually believe the ancient Egyptians and Hebrews were white and that whites invented everything. You would be hard pressed to find a white person that doesnt believe deep in their heart they are superior to Blacks even if its just a little bit.

Last edited:
I agree with her even if her comment was taken out of context. Its going to take a long time to undo all the brainwashing whites have received over the past 400 plus years. I mean fuck they still actually believe the ancient Egyptians and Hebrews were white and that they invented everything.
kangz4.jpg

I agree with her even if her comment was taken out of context. Its going to take a long time to undo all the brainwashing whites have received over the past 400 plus years. I mean fuck they still actually believe the ancient Egyptians and Hebrews were white and that whites invented everything. You would be hard pressed to find a white person that doesnt believe deep in their heart they are superior to Blacks even if its just a little bit.

Perhaps you agree because you see in others what you see in yourself.

Your hypocrisy is staggering. When you say undo the brainwashing, I can only surmise that you mean re-educate whites to accept black people as the superior race.

Your hypocrisy is staggering. When you say undo the brainwashing, I can only surmise that you mean re-educate whites to accept black people as the superior race.

Blacks are the superior race in evolutionary terms as they are replacing everyone else, lol.

Blacks are the superior race in evolutionary terms as they are replacing everyone else, lol.
Only because they have no self control.

If the west dies, the black birth rate will drop like an anvil into oblivion.

Only because they have no self control.

If the west dies, the black birth rate will drop like an anvil into oblivion.
I see now evidence of that nor any seriousness on my part in the post I made.

:D

Perhaps you agree because you see in others what you see in yourself.
You are talking to a racist black man he thinks whites are the problem and has nothing bad to say about the black culture that promotes crime and murder.

13 percent of the population of the US and been there for YEARS, they are not replacing anyone.

In the early 80s I discovered I am a Racist American citizen when I became a rookie cop assigned to serve the Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods where young American urban story-TRUTH-tellers Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" WH guest and friend Shawn "Jay Z" Carter peddled life sapping drugs to their depressed neighbors, regardless of their self-harming neighbor's AGE, physical, emotional or MATERNAL condition.

Sadly, during this period of American societal and human evolution I learned significant numbers of my FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS adamantly believed, and often LOUDLY asserted I was a racist American citizen for simply wearing a blue uniform and walking along any one of Bedford Stuyvesant's residential streets.

The same neighborhood streets where I, as well as many of my peaceful American neighbors and their children would regularly deal with emotional stresses, as well as FEARS for our personal, family's, neighbor's or co-worker's SAFETY, while counting the number of nearby or distant GUNSHOTS echoing through the community. #MurderedAmericanChildren, #JamylaBolden #LaylahPeterson #BillThao #DeEarlvionWhitley

uppJwol.jpg

After a while I got used to the illogical, hateful name calling. Though I'm not sure I will ever get over REGULARLY witnessing the VIOLENCE as well as SU!CIDAL, HOMIC!DAL people and community harming behaviors Child Abuse-Maltreatment victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and his admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking friend "Biggie Smalls" proudly rap/speak about personally engaging in, or witnessing their emotionally ill friends and fellow GANG members engaging in. (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

9Q0yyIC.jpg

Frankly, if my American neighbors of African descent GENUINELY wish to improve the Quality of Life for Americans residing in struggling communities, I believe the following questions needs to be HONESTLY answered and addressed:

Who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs intentionally TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing black or African American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of peaceful, law abiding African American citizens?

When significant numbers of American citizens refuse, often in a hostile manner, to assist law enforcement in identifying VIOLENT, emotionally or mentally ill Americans responsible for greatly diminishing their peaceful fellow citizen's Quality of Life, are NON SNITCHING American citizens partly, greatly or not-at-all responsible for helping to maintain an atmosphere of violence, lawlessness and *FEAR* in their community?

In case there is any confusion, I am writing about and sharing evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring African American *PARENTAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

Google Groups

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

Neko Cheri - "I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons."

"Ways Single Mothers Destroy their sons"
| AfricanAmerica.org

http://www.africanamerica.org/topic/ways-single-mothers-destroy-their-sons/

PRzcaJI.jpg

That didn't sound like a serious call to get rid of white people, but more making a point about who is most likely to refuse to vaccinate.

Somehow I did not see the humor.

'First thing we need to do is to get rid of all the gays....'

It didn't have to be humorous. You can make a point by saying something you don't actually mean without trying to be funny. On the other hand, the woman was giving a bit of a grin leading up to that comment, and I have no idea what was said before the video began. It may make more sense, or be more clearly humorous, with more context.

Her statement about getting rid of whites in the United States was part of a longer sentence which began by talking about vaccine refusers. She pretty clearly seemed to me to be saying that whites are the majority of people who refuse to vaccinate, not that whites actually need to be removed from the country. I think that is supported by the rest of her comments, she was talking about who is most likely to refuse to vaccinate.

Forum List

Back