Why is the NAACP suing President Trump for ending DACA?

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL

Wouldn't they be better served working for betting education for blacks, especially in the inner cities?

Now the NAACP is suing to bring more immigrants into the United States.

How does that help blacks?

DACA was a Presidential Order bypassing Congress. The sitting President can cancel it any time. WTF?

DACA was a Presidential Order bypassing Congress. The sitting President can cancel it any time. WTF?

Thank you but that was not the question.

DACA is not beneficial to the black community. So why would the NAACP sue to keep it force?

Wouldn't they be better served working for betting education for blacks, especially in the inner cities?

Now the NAACP is suing to bring more immigrants into the United States.

How does that help blacks?
I cant believe the ignorance of the OP but then again I can. Only inbred white rednecks can display this awesome amount of stupid. You clowns dont know the NAACP represents more than just Black people? Yall ignorant white monkey are funneeee! :laugh:

Asclepias

Please do this without the racial name calling.

Mission Statement

"The NAACP’s principal objective is to ensure the political, educational, social and economic equality of minority citizens of the United States and eliminate race prejudice. The NAACP seeks to remove all barriers of racial discrimination through democratic processes."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I cant believe the ignorance of the OP but then again I can. Only inbred white rednecks can display this awesome amount of stupid. You clowns dont know the NAACP represents more than just Black people? Yall ignorant white monkey are funneeee! :laugh:

Asclepias

Mission Statement

"The NAACP’s principal objective is to ensure the political, educational, social and economic equality of minority citizens of the United States and eliminate race prejudice. The NAACP seeks to remove all barriers of racial discrimination through democratic processes."

Why would I need any sort of racial name calling? It seems you have that market cornered.

Please show us the leaders in the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People who are NOT black. Please show us the Hispanic, Asian, Native American, and white leaders of the NAACP.

What would you think if you were a black youth and the organization you expect to represent you and work to provide you with a means to a better standard of living was doing just the opposite? That organization was working to put other people, here illegally, ahead of you.

Socrates-S.jpg

Of course, they did have one notorious white who was a race-baiting leader of their Spokane Washington office. Then again, she had to lie and convince the NAACP that she was black.

NAACP leader has pretended to be black for years: family
By Laura Italiano

June 12, 2015 | 7:25am
CHTwKh-UwAIvXng.jpg:large

Follow
Victor Blackwell CNN

✔@VictorBlackwell

NAACP leader claims she's black. According to her parents and birth certificate - she's white. http://cnn.it/1B7oJse

11:05 AM - Jun 12, 2015
She’s as black as Wonder Bread.

Rachel Dolezal — the outspoken, occasionally race-baiting president of the NAACP’s office in Spokane, Wash. — is only pretending to be black, say her Caucasian parents, who are waving her birth certificate and a stack of blond, green-eyed childhood photos as proof.

Last edited:

Asclepias

Mission Statement

Why would I need any sort of racial name calling? It seems you have that market cornered.

Please show us the leaders in the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People who are NOT black. Please show us the Hispanic, Asian, Native American, and white leaders of the NAACP.

What would you think if you were a black youth and the organization you expect to represent you and work to provide you with a means to a better standard of living was doing just the opposite? That organization was working to put other people, here illegally, ahead of you.

Socrates-S.jpg

Of course, they did have one notorious white who was a race-baiting leader of their Spokane Washington office. Then again, she had to lie and convince the NAACP that she was black.

NAACP leader has pretended to be black for years: family
By Laura Italiano

June 12, 2015 | 7:25am
CHTwKh-UwAIvXng.jpg:large

Follow
Victor Blackwell CNN

✔@VictorBlackwell

NAACP leader claims she's black. According to her parents and birth certificate - she's white. http://cnn.it/1B7oJse

11:05 AM - Jun 12, 2015
She’s as black as Wonder Bread.

Rachel Dolezal — the outspoken, occasionally race-baiting president of the NAACP’s office in Spokane, Wash. — is only pretending to be black, say her Caucasian parents, who are waving her birth certificate and a stack of blond, green-eyed childhood photos as proof.
That was a mod giving me a gentle nudge.

You should at least do some research before you ask questions you could have answered yourself.

Gay, Hispanic Leaders Changing The Face Of The NAACP

"Next, diversity within one of the nation's champions of diversity, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, the NAACP. We're following on an Associated Press story detailing new leadership there. The story says that immigrants, gays, people of diverse ethnic backgrounds are now filling leadership positions once mainly held by African-Americans.
Next, diversity within one of the nation's champions of diversity, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, the NAACP. We're following on an Associated Press story detailing new leadership there. The story says that immigrants, gays, people of diverse ethnic backgrounds are now filling leadership positions once mainly held by African-Americans.

In the past few years, for example, group chapters in New Jersey, Georgia and Connecticut have elected Hispanic presidents. Last December, Mississippi's Jackson State University chapter elected a white male as president for the first time."

Most of the Black youth I know dont expect the NAACP to be racist. We know that whites discriminate against all non whites. Not sure how supporting DACA is doing the opposite. Can you explain how helping non whites harms Blacks?

Last edited:
Most of the Black youth I know dont expect the NAACP to be racist. We know that whites discriminate against all non whites. Not sure how supporting DACA is doing the opposite. Can you explain how helping non whites harms Blacks?

Simple, as you know bringing in more "non-whites" in low-paying jobs increases unemployment for black youths trying to get a start.

Even you understand that concept.

Simple, as you know bringing in more "non-whites" in low-paying jobs increases unemployment for black youths trying to get a start.

Even you understand that concept.
Nope. It just creates more competition. I know white males are afraid of competition but Black people arent.

Forum List

Back