Acosta erupts & resigns

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.

“Bill Clinton … associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile,” said Conchita Sarnoff, of the Washington, D.C. based non-profit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, and author of a book on the Epstein case called "TrafficKing." “Why would a former president associate with a man like that?”

I haven't tried to go into any details about this, but from the headlines, it seems to me if Acosta did the best he could the first time, he should have stuck it out, ignored the week of flack and gone about his business. What this makes me wonder is if he was actually guilty of cutting a corrupt deal?
And what is a former prosecutor doing as head of the Department of Labor anyway? Shouldn't that be a bean counter?

His stepping down is not an act of guilt................

He was not the DA..............that DA was a liberal and it was a State Crime.......He didn't act alone and was under management ............

The left cries behead him.............yet they say nothing about the others like the Dem DA at the time...........Nor do they see the many many times Bill Clinton road on the pervs aircraft around the globe................with ..............hmmm........underage children onboard...........

Politics.............without a care of the circumstances or others who were part of it......

Typical BS.
What evidence do you have underage girls were on any of the flights Cintron was on? You guys lie so much it's hard to keep up with your bullshit, but I apologize if you happen to have a link proving Clinton was on board an Epstein plane while he was transporting underage girls.

Labor sect. resigns. The swamp has lost one more critter. Much can be said about trump and his presidency, but his choice in hiring is awful
Odd. Pedophiles Epstein and Clinton jet all over world to fuck underage girls and the only casualty, so far, is Trump's Labor Secretary who was ordered to go easy on Epstein

Hmmm...it seems you have some personal knowledge that President Clinton is a pedophile. Please post the evidence, or be known as a damn liar.

Hmmm....it seems you leftists are oh so concerned about actual proof...until it's a Conservative that's being accused. Go away you hypocritical hack moron.

2logec.jpg

Labor sect. resigns. The swamp has lost one more critter. Much can be said about trump and his presidency, but his choice in hiring is awful
Odd. Pedophiles Epstein and Clinton jet all over world to fuck underage girls and the only casualty, so far, is Trump's Labor Secretary who was ordered to go easy on Epstein

Hmmm...it seems you have some personal knowledge that President Clinton is a pedophile. Please post the evidence, or be known as a damn liar.

26 trips on the Lolita Express with a known pedophile accompanied by 16 year old girls.

But let's talk about Trump's Labor Secretary

He was not the DA..............that DA was a liberal and it was a State Crime.......He didn't act alone and was under management ............

The left cries behead him.............yet they say nothing about the others like the Dem DA at the time...........Nor do they see the many many times Bill Clinton road on the pervs aircraft around the globe................with ..............hmmm........underage children onboard...........

Politics.............without a care of the circumstances or others who were part of it......

Typical BS.
What evidence do you have underage girls were on any of the flights Cintron was on? You guys lie so much it's hard to keep up with your bullshit, but I apologize if you happen to have a link proving Clinton was on board an Epstein plane while he was transporting underage girls.
Epstein Flight Manifests

"Alex Acosta informed me this morning that he felt the constant drumbeat of press about a prosecution which took place under his watch more than 12 years ago was bad for the Administration, which he so strongly believes in, and he graciously tendered his resignation

Alex was a great Secretary of Labor and his service is truly appreciated. He will be replaced on an acting basis by Pat Pizzella, the current Deputy Secretary" - Trump

who is this Pat Pizza?

Working for this administration is essentially a temp job within a temp job.

And leaving with a terrible resume.
You're a fucking moron.
I'm laughing out loud at the real moron here. The dulcet tones of our President:

“But I just want to let you know, this was him, not me, because I’m with him. He was —he’s a tremendous talent, he’s a Hispanic man. He went to Harvard, a great student. And in so many ways I just hate what he’s saying now, because we’re going to miss him. ”

I guess he's lost his Hispanic, now. Better see if he can find another. 2020 approacheth.
Trump has a Hispanic secret weapon assuring his victory. That is Alexandra occasional-cortex.

Democrats aren't interested in justice.
They're so desperate that they could care less who's life it ruins when the media pulls a stunt like this.

How many lives have been ruined since trump took office? How many of his underlings got the tossed under the bus by trump as did Sessions, Comey, Cohen, et al? How many women have been excoriated by trump? How many foreign leaders, Democratic leaders and anyone who dares not to bow before him have been insulted.

Did you not watch the recent scapegoat in trumps latest dog, pony and scapegoat show*** yesterday?

***see the video in the thread Dog, Pony and Scapegoat thread

26 trips on the Lolita Express with a known pedophile accompanied by 16 year old girls.

But let's talk about Trump's Labor Secretary
If the girls were 16 there is no pedophilia. See how that works?

Typical BS.
Epstein Flight Manifests
How and where does your link show Bill Clinton on a flight with underage girls? Why didn't you just respond that you did not have a link for backing up your lie?

I haven't tried to go into any details about this, but from the headlines, it seems to me if Acosta did the best he could the first time, he should have stuck it out, ignored the week of flack and gone about his business. What this makes me wonder is if he was actually guilty of cutting a corrupt deal?
And what is a former prosecutor doing as head of the Department of Labor anyway? Shouldn't that be a bean counter?
The deal sounds pretty corrupt just on face value. He was right to step down.

Last post on this thread for me.

Democrats aren't interested in justice.
They're so desperate that they could care less who's life it ruins when the media pulls a stunt like this.

How many lives have been ruined since trump took office? How many of his underlings got the tossed under the bus by trump as did Sessions, Comey, Cohen, et al? How many women have been excoriated by trump? How many foreign leaders, Democratic leaders and anyone who dares not to bow before him have been insulted.

Did you not watch the recent scapegoat in trumps latest dog, pony and scapegoat show*** yesterday?

***see the video in the thread Dog, Pony and Scapegoat thread
Just your life has been ruined.

And that makes me happy.

Typical BS.
Epstein Flight Manifests
How and where does your link show Bill Clinton on a flight with underage girls? Why didn't you just respond that you did not have a link for backing up your lie?

Roy Moore.

Kavanaugh

Therefore Bill is a pedo

Forum List

Back