Acosta erupts & resigns

Asshole, yo
No one really cares.

Besides that, if it weren't for Acosta, The Dems in charge would have let Epstein walk off Scott Free, just like The Dems have done for years with Weinstein, and Kiddie Rapist Bill Clinton and other Perv Dem Tards.
whatever helps you sleep at night
Facts help me sleep at night.

Lies help you sleep at night.

We are two different people.

It's not me, it's you.

You're a people? Wow, I always think of you as a sap, who barks and branches out in search of someone to take it (trees have no gender) seriously. Lumber on, I'd rather leaf your posts and knot listen to your stump speeches.
As I stated, Dem Tards require Lies for their world view to work.

Lies are what allows them to sleep at night.

They even lie to themselves about what bathroom they should use.

They lie to themselves about X and Y Chromosomes, or about the precious life of a baby.
Asshole, you have been accused of being a liar in this thread within the last 15 minutes and failed to respond or defend yourself. You are known as a prolific serial liar here, hence, you have no business calling anyone else a liar.

.....as he should--but the Dems won't resign when they screw up ..they are PROUD to be jackasses

220px-Eric_Holder_official_portrait.jpg

AP_Foxx_FILE.jpg

Working for this administration is essentially a temp job within a temp job.

And leaving with a terrible resume.
You're a fucking moron.
I'm laughing out loud at the real moron here. The dulcet tones of our President:

“But I just want to let you know, this was him, not me, because I’m with him. He was —he’s a tremendous talent, he’s a Hispanic man. He went to Harvard, a great student. And in so many ways I just hate what he’s saying now, because we’re going to miss him. ”

I guess he's lost his Hispanic, now. Better see if he can find another. 2020 approacheth.
This just proves the old adage "No good deed goes unpunished"!

More butthurt from the lefty losers. Trump is the best POTUS in our lifetimes and he's winning every single day. He will be re-elected in a near landslide and you idiots will be screaming impotently at the sky...AGAIN!

LOL
What are you going to do when Trump gets reelected? Stay away from sharp objects election night, buddy.

I'll be amazed that so many American voters are so biddable that they have been fooled again.

Labor sect. resigns. The swamp has lost one more critter. Much can be said about trump and his presidency, but his choice in hiring is awful
Odd. Pedophiles Epstein and Clinton jet all over world to fuck underage girls and the only casualty, so far, is Trump's Labor Secretary who was ordered to go easy on Epstein

More butthurt from the lefty losers. Trump is the best POTUS in our lifetimes and he's winning every single day. He will be re-elected in a near landslide and you idiots will be screaming impotently at the sky...AGAIN!

LOL
What are you going to do when Trump gets reelected? Stay away from sharp objects election night, buddy.

I'll be amazed that so many American voters are so biddable that they have been fooled again.
You're going to have a mental breakdown. We all read the reports about mental health professionals being swamped with crybaby, sore loser leftists that lost their shit.

No one really cares.

Besides that, if it weren't for Acosta, The Dems in charge would have let Epstein walk off Scott Free, just like The Dems have done for years with Weinstein, and Kiddie Rapist Bill Clinton and other Perv Dem Tards.
whatever helps you sleep at night
Facts help me sleep at night.

Lies help you sleep at night.

We are two different people.

It's not me, it's you.

You're a people? Wow, I always think of you as a sap, who barks and branches out in search of someone to take it (trees have no gender) seriously. Lumber on, I'd rather leaf your posts and knot listen to your stump speeches.
As I stated, Dem Tards require Lies for their world view to work.

Lies are what allows them to sleep at night.

They even lie to themselves about what bathroom they should use.

They lie to themselves about X and Y Chromosomes, or about the precious life of a baby.

LOL, isn't it time for your gardener to stop using bullshit. It really isn't good for your ultimate health, since the stink you radiate will one day red tag you, and "TIMBER!" will be the last word you hear.

Working for this administration is essentially a temp job within a temp job.
Isn't that the way it always is?????
It's usually a 4 year job at best.
These leftist durps just try to think of the snarkiest shit they can say.... never taking into account how stupid they will sound afterwards.
I guess the "temp job within a temp job" thing wasn't clear enough.

Oh well!
Other than the fact that it was trivial at best, I get your point. Sorry if that fact went over your head.

Labor sect. resigns. The swamp has lost one more critter. Much can be said about trump and his presidency, but his choice in hiring is awful
Odd. Pedophiles Epstein and Clinton jet all over world to fuck underage girls and the only casualty, so far, is Trump's Labor Secretary who was ordered to go easy on Epstein

Hmmm...it seems you have some personal knowledge that President Clinton is a pedophile. Please post the evidence, or be known as a damn liar.

Democrats aren't interested in justice.
They're so desperate that they could care less who's life it ruins when the media pulls a stunt like this.

His stepping down is not an act of guilt................

He was not the DA..............that DA was a liberal and it was a State Crime.......He didn't act alone and was under management ............

The left cries behead him.............yet they say nothing about the others like the Dem DA at the time...........Nor do they see the many many times Bill Clinton road on the pervs aircraft around the globe................with ..............hmmm........underage children onboard...........

Politics.............without a care of the circumstances or others who were part of it......

Typical BS.

We don't need a labor sec. We're overflowing with jobs and record unemployment lows.

The Labour Secretary doesn't find people jobs, you dolt. He enforces labour laws, enforces the human trafficking laws, and ensures that the labour codes are current in keeping with the needs of both employers and workers, in terms of health and safety standards.

Forum List

Back