ACORN seeking millions more of our money

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
Can you believe that this corrupt and criminal bunch is still seeking millions of our money?

"ACORN remains eligible for over $8 billion in federal funding through stimulus money and the Department of Housing and Urban Development."

Today, the Senate overwhelmingly passed the Johanns Amendment cutting off all federal funds to ACORN:
"Until a full investigation is launched into ACORN, no taxpayer money should be used to fund its activities. A vote in favor of my amendment is a vote in favor of the taxpayer and a vote against the status quo."
- Johanns Amendment #2355 to HR3288 passes Senate 83 to 7.
Now--keep the heat on to

(a) be sure this makes it thru the conference committee and that it federal funds are not channeled to the same people through a renamed organization, and

(b) to require a full investigation into its tax exempt status, its interlocking relationships and criminal activities.

There should be zero money given to any community organization by the federal government until a proper investigation happens. If they wish to "organize communities", let them do it with their own money damn it!!!

Better yet, since they have been recieving "OUR" money, they need to answer to us, and I believe many of the ACORN officials and workers need to be jailed. Build a new prison for these types. Take some of that stimulus money and build a new jail for the corrupt, that would save billions of dollars and we couod make them build our roads and bridges and housing for free while they do their time. Bring hard labor back

I'd like to know who exactly is going to do the investigation. Holder? The guy that let the black panther clowns off the hook for voter intimidation.

The Senate voted Monday to block the Housing and Urban Development Department from giving grants to ACORN, a community organization under fire in several voter-registration fraud cases.

good news. hope they lock up all these bastards for life !!!! we just may get the power of the vote back.

I'd like to know who exactly is going to do the investigation. Holder? The guy that let the black panther clowns off the hook for voter intimidation.

If I am not mistaken that would be the job of Congress, it is our job to hold congress' feet to the fire, and if they do not do it then?!

It is time that WE THE PEOPLE demand and make that happen. Don't ya think?

I do not claim it will be an easy job, we have to do it ourselves and stop depending on the corrupt politians to do it.

It is one battle after another in this war for American freedoms and traditions. Acorn has imprinted itself on every part of our country, we have to eradicate ACORN, and it's tentacles. It has been allowed to become a beast because we are too busy enjoying freedoms that are now an illusion. Time to take back what has been stolen

Update: Here are the ignominious ACORN sex ring enablers….
Burris (D-IL)
Casey (D-PA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Leahy (D-VT)
Sanders (I-VT)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Full roll call vote here. 9 not voting…
Burr (R-NC)
Byrd (D-WV)
Coburn (R-OK)
Graham (R-SC)
Gregg (R-NH)
Hutchison (R-TX)
McCain (R-AZ)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Vitter (R-LA)

Yep ACORN needs that money to fund their organized fight to get Obama's healthcare reform package passed. Get ready folks, there is another ACORN video that will be revealed around 4:00 PM EST on biggovernment.com. Glenn Beck played some audio clips from it. This time the sting is on an office, I didnt catch the city, in California. This bright ACORN member revealed names of some politicians they work closely with and that ACORN is gearing up to work on the healthcare issue. Hmmm ACORN functions growing by the moment on our the taxpayers $$$. Oh and by the way this ACORN rep told James and Hanna the story of her abusive husband she shot dead. Problem, she revealed she had planned it out. Oh boy.

Last edited:
Can you believe that this corrupt and criminal bunch is still seeking millions of our money?

"ACORN remains eligible for over $8 billion in federal funding through stimulus money and the Department of Housing and Urban Development."

Today, the Senate overwhelmingly passed the Johanns Amendment cutting off all federal funds to ACORN:
"Until a full investigation is launched into ACORN, no taxpayer money should be used to fund its activities. A vote in favor of my amendment is a vote in favor of the taxpayer and a vote against the status quo."
Now--keep the heat on to

(a) be sure this makes it thru the conference committee and that it federal funds are not channeled to the same people through a renamed organization, and

(b) to require a full investigation into its tax exempt status, its interlocking relationships and criminal activities.

There should be zero money given to any community organization by the federal government until a proper investigation happens. If they wish to "organize communities", let them do it with their own money damn it!!!

Better yet, since they have been recieving "OUR" money, they need to answer to us, and I believe many of the ACORN officials and workers need to be jailed. Build a new prison for these types. Take some of that stimulus money and build a new jail for the corrupt, that would save billions of dollars and we couod make them build our roads and bridges and housing for free while they do their time. Bring hard labor back

2 kids broke this story, amazing, where is our media? Stuck with their heads in the sand. Charlie Gibson stated this morning on an interview that he knew nothing of this story. Unreal.

Now--keep the heat on to

2 kids broke this story, amazing, where is our media? Stuck with their heads in the sand. Charlie Gibson stated this morning on an interview that he knew nothing of this story. Unreal.

Not so sure what is so surprising about this...Charlie and the rest of the leftwing media morons are playing dumb because they don't have an angle to fight from. The ACORN organization has basically put a potato in the tail pipe of the media and it's about to blow the whole thing to bits.

I f'n love this!!!!!

Barry hussein was a big time lawyer for acorn, mitch obama also!!! Thugs!!!!

Forum List

Back