Why is Biden asking Congress for more money?

From your link:

The number of casualties has grown exponentially due to Russia’s use of cluster munitions in the war in Ukraine . In just the first six months of 2022, more than 4.5 times as many civilians have been killed by cluster munitions in Ukraine than were killed by these weapons worldwide in 2021. Reports confirm that at least 689 Ukrainian civilians died from cluster munitions between February and July 2022.

You just shot yourself in the face, moron.
No I didnt. You just show your inconsistency.
If you want to be like Russia so much, move there, comrade.

So you want to be like Russia? :rofl:
You are too stupid and inconsistent to win with me, dumb ass.
Um...retard?

There is a big difference between dropping bombs on invading troops and deliberately dropping bombs on civilians.

Face it, idiot. You fucked up. You shot yourself in the face.

Oh, I'm not complaining. I'm just calling it like it really is.

Stings, don't it?
The reality is that the Potatohead administration wants to give away American taxpayer's money to fight foreign wars that don't have a damn thing to do with American security.

That is absolutely a stupid thing to do when we are $33 trillion in debt and is looking at a $2 trillion deficit just this year alone.

It is dumb to vote for Democrats and RINOs, isn't it?

Your Democrat Administration are the ones wanting to fund these goddamn foreign wars now so you Moon Bats can go fuck yourselves complaining about Neocons.

He's not a Democrat, Einstein. Damn, you couldn't be more off if you tried.

Why is Biden asking Congress for more spending on foreign nations when we are in debt $33 trillion and looking at a two trillion dollar deficit this year?

Isn't that super stupid?

Why should have to borrow money to give to other countries?

Why is Biden funding foreign wars?

What in the hell is the matter with him?

Why is he asking the American people to pay for the problems created on the border when it was his open border policy that caused the problem?

Biden asks Congress for $106B, including $85B for Ukraine and Israel

Under the proposal, $61.4 billion would go toward assisting Ukraine in its war against Russia, while Israel would receive $14.3 billion for its fight against Hamas.

Another $9.15 billion would be dedicated to humanitarian assistance in Ukraine, Israel and the Gaza Strip.

Nearly $7.5 billion would be spent on countering China and securing the Indo-Pacific region, including Taiwan.

And $13.6 billion would be dedicated to securing the U.S. border with Mexico, countering the smuggling of fentanyl into the country and other issues related to migration, including providing state and local governments with money to shelter migrants released from federal custody, combatting human trafficking, and repatriating deported migrants.
I find this kind of a non issue at this time. There is no house leadership currently. The house has to pass spending bills. Since the bill can't be advanced to a vote, how is this money going to be appropriated?

Um...retard?

There is a big difference between dropping bombs on invading troops and deliberately dropping bombs on civilians.

Face it, idiot. You fucked up. You shot yourself in the face.
Youre fucking stupid.
While cluster munitions are typically designed to detonate mid-air, this mechanism often fails, causing the munitions to drop to the ground fully intact. This creates large swaths of land full of small, easily detonated bombs. As a result, cluster munitions kill and maim whoever is near their expansive and imprecise strike zones, both at the time of the attack and decades after. In Laos alone, it is estimated that 27 million unexploded bomblets dropped by the United States in the 1960s and 1970s remained after the conflict, resulting in nearly 20,000 casualties since the war ended.

The reality is that the Potatohead administration wants to give away American taxpayer's money to fight foreign wars that don't have a damn thing to do with American security.

That is absolutely a stupid thing to do when we are $33 trillion in debt and is looking at a $2 trillion deficit just this year alone.

It is dumb to vote for Democrats and RINOs, isn't it?

I don't disagree with you.

I'm just saying that tater will get full support from his so-called opposition.

Youre fucking stupid.
While cluster munitions are typically designed to detonate mid-air, this mechanism often fails, causing the munitions to drop to the ground fully intact. This creates large swaths of land full of small, easily detonated bombs. As a result, cluster munitions kill and maim whoever is near their expansive and imprecise strike zones, both at the time of the attack and decades after. In Laos alone, it is estimated that 27 million unexploded bomblets dropped by the United States in the 1960s and 1970s remained after the conflict, resulting in nearly 20,000 casualties since the war ended.
Sorry. No matter how hard you try to backpedal, it is Russia who has killed Ukrainian civilians with cluster bombs.

You fucked up, kid.

Early on in the war, when the White House was asked about allegations that Russia was using cluster and vacuum bombs, the then-press secretary said it would be a potential "war crime" if true.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The reason they want to fund it is so that the turmoil continues.

Now that's a long, drawn out geo-political discussion as to why. And I just don't feel like it today.

Sorry. No matter how hard you try to backpedal, it is Russia who has killed Ukrainian civilians with cluster bombs.

You fucked up, kid.
You still dont understand, you stupid sumbitch.
You dont have to target civilians for it to kill them. Many of the bombs dont go off for decades.
They cover a huge area and cant be precisely fired.
So you want to be a piece of shit like Putin. Yet, you bitch about him :lol:

WarnedAMF.jpg

Forum List

Back