ACORN Officials ScrambleAfter Exposed as Players Behind Occupy Wall Street Protests

What about Democrats that would so willingly flush the Republic and Everything it stands for to prop up the Obama Regime??? You think it's okay, because you lied your way in? Nobody ias supposed to notice the damage you Ass Hats do? Nobody is supposed to complain or question? You are the Enemy to Liberty, Jerk-Off.

Nice mouth. Don't think I'd be handing off control of the country to anyone like you, anytime soon, for any reason!!! The lack of civility just further illustrates that TPers are basically immature and will resort to any sort of vile tactic when challenged, like a child that breaks a toy, so no one else can play with it.

AND the left openly supports, embrasses and defends the OWS. A violent illegal group that attacks cops, riots, illegally occupies Government property and demands the Government feed, cloth and pay them for the rest of their life.

the movement is not violent.

It has attracted those that wish to use it as an excuse to be violent....but the core group is not violent. They are Americans exercising their right to free speech.

Who cares about ACORN when the Republicans are willing to see the country go down just to defeat Obama? That's what the public is starting to realize and we see it in the polls. :cool:

What about Democrats that would so willingly flush the Republic and Everything it stands for to prop up the Obama Regime??? You think it's okay, because you lied your way in? Nobody is supposed to notice the damage you Ass Hats do? Nobody is supposed to complain or question? You are the Enemy to Liberty, Jerk-Off.

Nice mouth. Don't think I'd be handing off control of the country to anyone like you, anytime soon, for any reason!!! The lack of civility just further illustrates that TPers are basically immature and will resort to any sort of vile tactic when challenged, like a child that breaks a toy, so no one else can play with it.

Guess what Jerk-Off. Control over your life, is not on my agenda. You and your Puppet Masters should seek a new hobby. Something not so hurtful to those around you. You are the Control Freaks, Kondrav. Why is that? Why can't you face up to your obsession? I have no interest in being your Nanny, or changing your diapers. I'm not resorting to any tactics to defeat you, boy, you are your own worst enemy, you don't need the competition. My only problem with you, is who and what you drag down with you along the way. You are not a challenge to anything credible, at least not until you spin it. I have no interest in you or your broken toys. That's on you.

AND the left openly supports, embrasses and defends the OWS. A violent illegal group that attacks cops, riots, illegally occupies Government property and demands the Government feed, cloth and pay them for the rest of their life.

It has attracted those that wish to use it as an excuse to be violent....but the core group is not violent. They are Americans exercising their right to free speech.

That's a fail. A big one. It is their Responsibility. If they are not up to it, they need to end their part in it. OWS is fully responsible, them and their supporters, all the way up to the White House.

That's a fail. A big one. It is their Responsibility. If they are not up to it, they need to end their part in it. OWS is fully responsible, them and their supporters, all the way up to the White House.

I do not hold the tea party responsible for the racist assholes that tried to align themselves with them.

I feel the same way about the OWS people.

FYI...I do not agree with the sentiment of the OWSers.......but I will not hold them responsible for the assholes that are using it as an excuse to create havoc.

What about Democrats that would so willingly flush the Republic and Everything it stands for to prop up the Obama Regime??? You think it's okay, because you lied your way in? Nobody is supposed to notice the damage you Ass Hats do? Nobody is supposed to complain or question? You are the Enemy to Liberty, Jerk-Off.

Guess what Jerk-Off. Control over your life, is not on my agenda. You and your Puppet Masters should seek a new hobby. Something not so hurtful to those around you. You are the Control Freaks, Kondrav. Why is that? Why can't you face up to your obsession? I have no interest in being your Nanny, or changing your diapers. I'm not resorting to any tactics to defeat you, boy, you are your own worst enemy, you don't need the competition. My only problem with you, is who and what you drag down with you along the way. You are not a challenge to anything credible, at least not until you spin it. I have no interest in you or your broken toys. That's on you.

He's so much of a control freak he thinks HE can decide who controls the country. That is funny!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Read more: ACORN Officials Scramble, Firing Workers And Shredding Documents, After Exposed As Players Behind Occupy Wall Street Protests | Fox News

OWS is a grass roots movement, huh?

It's a "movement of the people?" RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

This is why Acorn as kicked out of Ohio. Because they are nothing but a bunch of rabble rousing trouble makers looking to fabricate votes and in the case of OWS, fabricate a "protest."

And what has been the result? Rapes, thefts, police resources diverted to OWS which has caused an increase in violence in other parts of the City.

Way to go left. Acorn, once again proves to be the "flower" at the heart of the left.

Is there a link to an actual source for this story?

Hellooooooooooooooooooo, the link is in the op! :eusa_eh:

See? That didn't take long! Lol!
The fact that Fox is most likely the only one that WILL tell the truth doesn't matter to them.

OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sound like a old German lady I knew once excusing Hitler!

He wasn't violent, it was those aound him!

GIVE US ALL A BREAK, WILL YOU????????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when OWS started, there was no violence.

But as with anything, it attrac5ted trouble makers who saw this as an excuse to create havoic and get sympathy for it.

I do not hold the tea party responsible for the racist assholes that tried to align themselves with them.

FYI...I do not agree with the sentiment of the OWSers.......but I will not hold them responsible for the assholes that are using it as an excuse to create havoc.

Provide for us any violence perpetrated in the name of the Tea Party? Any violence at a tea Party event? Any riots at a Tea Party event? Any criminal activity linked to the Tea party? Remind us of the Tea party seizing illegally Government property? Illegally camping on Government property? Of the Tea party openly admitting they cover up crime so the Cops won't "shut them down". SHall I go on?

You don't know anything about me, but you apparently have no problem letting everyone know you're unhinged!!! :eek:

Do we really want these people to have influence in this country? I think not. They obviously can't control themselves. :cool:

Excuse me, WHAT VIOLENCE at the Tea Parties?

Can you give us examples?????????

Where are the rapes? The thefts, the gun fire??????

Liberals tried like hell to claim we were violent.

WE ARE STILL WAITING ON THE EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!

Anderew Breitbart put out a $10,000 reward for any video of Tea Party "violence."

WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR ANY EVIDENCE TO COME FORWARD!

So put up or shut up. Show us the "violence."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems more everyday, that the movements true goal is Insurrection.

Provide for us any violence perpetrated in the name of the Tea Party? Any violence at a tea Party event? Any riots at a Tea Party event? Any criminal activity linked to the Tea party? Remind us of the Tea party seizing illegally Government property? Illegally camping on Government property? Of the Tea party openly admitting they cover up crime so the Cops won't "shut them down". SHall I go on?

I suggest you re-read my post before criticizing it.

For EVERY question you asked does not address my post in any way shape or form.

OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when OWS started, there was no violence.

But as with anything, it attrac5ted trouble makers who saw this as an excuse to create havoic and get sympathy for it.

Oh really?

Show us the "trouble makers" that "attached themselves" to the Tea Party.

Andrew Breitbarts waiting with 10,000 bucks for video evidence.

You have any?

You don't know anything about me, but you apparently have no problem letting everyone know you're unhinged!!! :eek:

Do we really want these people to have influence in this country? I think not. They obviously can't control themselves. :cool:

I think we see who can't control himself.

You sure can't control yourself into revealing what a pompous control freak you are.

I wasn't aware it was up to you who controls the country.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anderew Breitbart put out a $10,000 reward for any video of Tea Party "violence."

reread my freaking post......

I NEVER said the tea party did ANY of that.

But I DID see one or two racially motivated signs at the tea party ralleys......and I did not hold the tea party responsible for it.

Jeez...why so easy to argue?

OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems more everyday, that the movements true goal is Insurrection.

Quite obviously it is insurrection.

It's not different than the goals of those protestors in the 60s.

Only they didn't succeed and neither will these malcontents.

They don't get that they are not adding followers to their cause.

Most people are disgusted by their actions.

But I DID see one or two racially motivated signs at the tea party ralleys......and I did not hold the tea party responsible for it.

You equated a couple racist signs to rioting, violence, criminal activity, destruction of private property and the seizing of Government property.

There is no legitimizing Violence at these Demonstrations. There is no middle ground. Too much is at stake. Either the Organizers maintain control of the Participants or work with the Authorities to Prosecute Violators, or End their Participation. They should be Liable for All Damage.

You equated a couple racist signs to rioting, violence, criminal activity, destruction of private property and the seizing of Government property.

I most certainly did not equate the two.

I simply equated how I perceive and treat those that use a movement for their own UNRELATED agenda.

Sorry if I did not articulate it properly.

Forum List

Back