ACORN Officials ScrambleAfter Exposed as Players Behind Occupy Wall Street Protests

I do not hold the tea party responsible for the racist assholes that tried to align themselves with them.

I feel the same way about the OWS people.

FYI...I do not agree with the sentiment of the OWSers.......but I will not hold them responsible for the assholes that are using it as an excuse to create havoc.

Excuse me, WHAT VIOLENCE at the Tea Parties?

Can you give us examples?????????

Where are the rapes? The thefts, the gun fire??????

Liberals tried like hell to claim we were violent.

WE ARE STILL WAITING ON THE EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!

Anderew Breitbart put out a $10,000 reward for any video of Tea Party "violence."

WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR ANY EVIDENCE TO COME FORWARD!

So put up or shut up. Show us the "violence."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

reread my freaking post......

I NEVER said the tea party did ANY of that.

But I DID see one or two racially motivated signs at the tea party ralleys......and I did not hold the tea party responsible for it.

Jeez...why so easy to argue?

OH GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK!

ONE OF TWO "RACIST SIGNS" is the same as RAPES THEFTS AND VIOLENCE??????????

That's the same thing???????

You tried to excuse the actions of the OWS by using the liberal tactic of "they all do it."

"Well, the tea party had the same problems as the OWS." Really???????????

Only when pressed on the issue you had to admit all you really had for the Tea Party was A COUPLE SIGNS!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, that's the same as rapes and other violence. You totally made your argument. Yeah right!

No wonder you no longer want to discuss it. YOU'VE BEEN TOTALLY DISCREDITED AND YOU KNOW IT!

Run away now!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Excuse me, WHAT VIOLENCE at the Tea Parties?

Can you give us examples?????????

Where are the rapes? The thefts, the gun fire??????

Liberals tried like hell to claim we were violent.

WE ARE STILL WAITING ON THE EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!

Anderew Breitbart put out a $10,000 reward for any video of Tea Party "violence."

WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR ANY EVIDENCE TO COME FORWARD!

So put up or shut up. Show us the "violence."

But I DID see one or two racially motivated signs at the tea party ralleys......and I did not hold the tea party responsible for it.

There is no legitimizing Violence at these Demonstrations. There is no middle ground. Too much is at stake. Either the Organizers maintain control of the Participants or work with the Authorities to Prosecute Violators, or End their Participation. They should be Liable for All Damage.

Jarhead is using the common liberal tactic they use when they can't defend their own. They do the "they all do it" tactic.

Then they try to claim conservatives do the same things.

ONLY they don't do the same things. When pressed on it, he had to admit he was trying to equate rapes thefts and other violence to "a couple signs."

Hilariously pathetic!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You equated a couple racist signs to rioting, violence, criminal activity, destruction of private property and the seizing of Government property.

I most certainly did not equate the two.

I simply equated how I perceive and treat those that use a movement for their own UNRELATED agenda.

Sorry if I did not articulate it properly.

Oh you are so full of BS your eyes are brown.

YOU MOST CERTAINLY DID TRY TO EQUATE THE TEA PARTY WITH OWS OR YOU WOULD NOT HAVE BROUGHT THE TEA PARTY UP IN A CONVERSATION ABOUT OWS.

Nice try!!!!!!!!!!

Keep trying to spin your way out of that!

the movement is not violent.

It has attracted those that wish to use it as an excuse to be violent....but the core group is not violent. They are Americans exercising their right to free speech.

OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sound like a old German lady I knew once excusing Hitler!

He wasn't violent, it was those aound him!

GIVE US ALL A BREAK, WILL YOU????????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

when OWS started, there was no violence.

But as with anything, it attrac5ted trouble makers who saw this as an excuse to create havoic and get sympathy for it.

The only way the OWS may be able to get a handle on the violence is to discontinue the protests. Once they started to get violent they should have stopped it all. If they disagree with what's happening then they need to do something about it otherwise they're just as guilty as the ones that are starting the violence.

Nice mouth. Don't think I'd be handing off control of the country to anyone like you, anytime soon, for any reason!!! The lack of civility just further illustrates that TPers are basically immature and will resort to any sort of vile tactic when challenged, like a child that breaks a toy, so no one else can play with it.

AND the left openly supports, embrasses and defends the OWS. A violent illegal group that attacks cops, riots, illegally occupies Government property and demands the Government feed, cloth and pay them for the rest of their life.

It has attracted those that wish to use it as an excuse to be violent....but the core group is not violent. They are Americans exercising their right to free speech.

Gee...I dont recall that being a problem at the Tea Party rallies.:lol:

There is no legitimizing Violence at these Demonstrations. There is no middle ground. Too much is at stake. Either the Organizers maintain control of the Participants or work with the Authorities to Prosecute Violators, or End their Participation. They should be Liable for All Damage.

Jarhead is using the common liberal tactic they use when they can't defend their own. They do the "they all do it" tactic.

ONLY they don't do the same things. When pressed on it, he had to admit he was trying to equate rapes thefts and other violence to "a couple signs."

Hilariously pathetic!

ironically...I am a conservative.

I disagree with the sentiments of the OWS movement.

But I am not a hypocrite. WHereas I defended the tea party as not responsible for the actions of a few racists that tried to use THEIR spotlight...I willnot blame the hard core, die hgard OWSers for the actions fo the violent element that is looking to capitalize on THEIR spotlight.

Now, get off my back.

OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sound like a old German lady I knew once excusing Hitler!

He wasn't violent, it was those aound him!

GIVE US ALL A BREAK, WILL YOU????????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

when OWS started, there was no violence.

But as with anything, it attrac5ted trouble makers who saw this as an excuse to create havoic and get sympathy for it.

The only way the OWS may be able to get a handle on the violence is to discontinue the protests. Once they started to get violent they should have stopped it all. If they disagree with what's happening then they need to do something about it otherwise they're just as guilty as the ones that are starting the violence.

They don't want to stop it, that's was their hope, was for violence.

They want to cause chaos. That's the Saulinsky way.

AND the left openly supports, embrasses and defends the OWS. A violent illegal group that attacks cops, riots, illegally occupies Government property and demands the Government feed, cloth and pay them for the rest of their life.

Yeah, but funny.

Remember how the left claimed the Tea Parties were violent?

Funny, but the left aren't screaming about violence since the OWS started.

Gee, I wonder why????????

No....they were adults.

We are dealing with children at the OWS who do not know how to control the violent element that has joined them.

Yeah, but funny.

you wonder why?

Becuase the left are a bunch of hypocrites.

Like Sarah G who just yesterday referred to the Cain allegations as something horrible yet Weiners only mistake was that he was "careless".....

I dont wonder why. They are the epitome of hypocrisy.

Nice mouth. Don't think I'd be handing off control of the country to anyone like you, anytime soon, for any reason!!! The lack of civility just further illustrates that TPers are basically immature and will resort to any sort of vile tactic when challenged, like a child that breaks a toy, so no one else can play with it.

Guess what Jerk-Off. Control over your life, is not on my agenda. You and your Puppet Masters should seek a new hobby. Something not so hurtful to those around you. You are the Control Freaks, Kondrav. Why is that? Why can't you face up to your obsession? I have no interest in being your Nanny, or changing your diapers. I'm not resorting to any tactics to defeat you, boy, you are your own worst enemy, you don't need the competition. My only problem with you, is who and what you drag down with you along the way. You are not a challenge to anything credible, at least not until you spin it. I have no interest in you or your broken toys. That's on you.

You don't know anything about me, but you apparently have no problem letting everyone know you're unhinged!!! :eek:

Do we really want these people to have influence in this country? I think not. They obviously can't control themselves. :cool:

You are the one that is unhinged, Piss Ant. Now you are trying to censor voice or influence??? By what authority, Jack Ass? What you can't respond to credibly you seek to discredit and demonize. I can think of two places for you to stick the cork, but I will not impose that on even you. I defend your Right to voice propaganda, I just refuse to subscribe to it. I know about you what you reveal about yourself in your posts, which doesn't say much in your defense. Now continue on with your War Against Individual Liberty, FFree Speech, Property Right's, you know Unalienable Rights.

Hilariously pathetic!

ironically...I am a conservative.

I disagree with the sentiments of the OWS movement.

But I am not a hypocrite. WHereas I defended the tea party as not responsible for the actions of a few racists that tried to use THEIR spotlight...I willnot blame the hard core, die hgard OWSers for the actions fo the violent element that is looking to capitalize on THEIR spotlight.

Now, get off my back.

Oh hell no!

You don't get away with comparing the Tea Party to the OWS THAT EASY!!!!!!

IN YOUR DREAMS, PAL!

If you are going to argue like a liberal, then don't cry and whine when I call you liberal.

If you hadn't been trying to compare the Tea Party with OWS you wouldn't have brought UP the TEA Party when we discussed OWS.

So, don't cry now that your lame smear of the Tea Party didn't work.

Yeah, but funny.

you wonder why?

Like Sarah G who just yesterday referred to the Cain allegations as something horrible yet Weiners only mistake was that he was "careless".....

She just said that the Senate will not do anything with any House bill until the House does what the Senate wants.

No....they were adults.

We are dealing with children at the OWS who do not know how to control the violent element that has joined them.

Oh, but there were "bad elements" that attached themselves to the Tea Party right? Just like OWS??????

Still waiting for evidence.

Oh yeah, a couple signs. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Yeah, but funny.

you wonder why?

Newsflash, SO ARE YOU!

You tried to equate the Tea Party with the OWS, and don't bullshit me you didn't.

You wouldn't have brought up the Tea Party were you not trying to equate them.

So, take that log out of your eye before you remove Sarah G's mote.

No....they were adults.

That is something they need to address. This is an Immediate and Critical Problem there is no way around. There are Elements in the Movement that need to face Prosecution. Either the Organizers need to face up to that, or walk away. The End Game here will result in Serious Injury and Death to large numbers, if this course is not corrected.

No....they were adults.

Oh, but there were "bad elements" that attached themselves to the Tea Party right? Just like OWS??????

jeez....calm yourself down TPS...

I haver the highest regard for the tea partyers and will defend them to the end of time.

But yes, there were a couple of signs....and whereas the lkeft made it the end all that there were a couple of signs...I didnt...and to the contrary, I said you can not help it if a few bad apples infiltrate an otherwise peaceful movement.

Well, whereas the numbers are much greater as it pertains to the bad element that has uinfiltrated the OWS movement...to a point of nearly a majority...the original OWSers were not violent. They were a bunch of misguided hippie throwbacks exercising their right to protest.

ACORN Officials Scramble, Firing Workers and Shredding Documents, After Exposed as Players Behind Occupy Wall Street Protests

Officials with the revamped ACORN office in New York -- operating as New York Communities for Change -- have fired staff, shredded reams of documents and told workers to blame disgruntled ex-employees for leaking information in an effort to explain away a FoxNews.com report last week on the group’s involvement in Occupy Wall Street protests, according to sources

NYCC also is installing surveillance cameras and recording devices at its Brooklyn offices, removing or packing away supplies bearing the name ACORN and handing out photos of Fox News staff with a stern warning not to talk to the media, the sources said.

They’re doing serious damage control right now,” said an NYCC source.

Read more: ACORN Officials Scramble, Firing Workers And Shredding Documents, After Exposed As Players Behind Occupy Wall Street Protests | Fox News

OWS is a grass roots movement, huh?

It's a "movement of the people?" RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

This is why Acorn as kicked out of Ohio. Because they are nothing but a bunch of rabble rousing trouble makers looking to fabricate votes and in the case of OWS, fabricate a "protest."

And what has been the result? Rapes, thefts, police resources diverted to OWS which has caused an increase in violence in other parts of the City.

Way to go left. Acorn, once again proves to be the "flower" at the heart of the left.

It's been Obama's movement right from the start.

"Be careful how you make those statements, gentlemen. The public isn't buying that. My administration is the only thing between you and the pitchforks." -- Barack Hussein Dick tater Obama threatening banks without mob violence

No....they were adults.

That is something they need to address. This is an Immediate and Critical Problem there is no way around. There are Elements in the Movement that need to face Prosecution. Either the Organizers need to face up to that, or walk away. The End Game here will result in Serious Injury and Death to large numbers, if this course is not corrected.

Absolutely true....and if the politicians do not separate themselves form the way this movement has evolved, they will find themselves unemployed by the next election...

Which is not a bad thing anyway.

No....they were adults.

jeez....calm yourself down TPS...

I haver the highest regard for the tea partyers and will defend them to the end of time.

But yes, there were a couple of signs....and whereas the lkeft made it the end all that there were a couple of signs...I didnt...and to the contrary, I said you can not help it if a few bad apples infiltrate an otherwise peaceful movement.

Well, whereas the numbers are much greater as it pertains to the bad element that has uinfiltrated the OWS movement...to a point of nearly a majority...the original OWSers were not violent. They were a bunch of misguided hippie throwbacks exercising their right to protest.

Who needs to calm down?

I didn't bring up the Tea Party, YOU DID!

YOU were the one that tried to equate the Tea Party with OWS and stop lying that you didn't.

If you hadn't, you wouldn't have brought the Tea Party into the conversation.

Now, you are just mad I won't let you back out of that.

I'm not.

Now you can admit it was full of crap comparison or we can keep going on.

I don't mind.

Forum List

Back