ACORN funding Cancelled

Xenophon doesn't qualify himself as a "Republican", because "Republicans" aren't right-wing enough for him.
An idiotic statement.

Show where i am so 'RIGHT WING' Clarance, or shut the fuck up.

You idiot noobs think anyone that is against Obama and the massive corruption in government is 'right wing'

Stop trying to fool us that you are anything but a party hack who would support Hitler if he was a democrat.

Whatever you say Xeno.

But it seems that whenever you have something bad to say, it's always about people on the left side of the fence, hardly ever the right side. Why might that be?

At least, I never claimed to be a moderate. I have always called myself a left-winger. My moniker even makes fun of the fact.

Whatever you say Xeno.
As expected, you have zero

But it seems that whenever you have something bad to say, it's always about people on the left side of the fence, hardly ever the right side. Why might that be?
That you don't really pay attention, or haven't been here very long?

I'll take he's clueless for 1,000 Alex.

At least, I never claimed to be a moderate. I have always called myself a left-winger. My moniker even makes fun of the fact.
And therein is your problem, I refuse to subscribe to your idiot labels and catigories, they are the stuff of fools.

I think for myself and support what i want to support, you follow a party line.

In short, I refuse to be one of the sheep, you revel in being one.

Xenophon doesn't qualify himself as a "Republican", because "Republicans" aren't right-wing enough for him.
An idiotic statement.

Show where i am so 'RIGHT WING' Clarance, or shut the fuck up.

You idiot noobs think anyone that is against Obama and the massive corruption in government is 'right wing'

Stop trying to fool us that you are anything but a party hack who would support Hitler if he was a democrat.

Whatever you say Xeno.

Maybe because he is an American before he is a communist sympathizing marxist apologizing, obamamaniac

Whatever you say Xeno.
As expected, you have zero

That you don't really pay attention, or haven't been here very long?

I'll take he's clueless for 1,000 Alex.

And therein is your problem, I refuse to subscribe to your idiot labels and catigories, they are the stuff of fools.

I think for myself and support what i want to support, you follow a party line.

In short, I refuse to be one of the sheep, you revel in being one.

Denial is a river in Egypt.

Personally I do call myself a Progressive, but there are many ways in which I do not "toe the party line".

Gun Control being first and foremost, my utter lack of interest in Gay Marriage, or Abortion following closely after. I'm also not a fan of continuing affirmative action.

There are many more points I differ on, probably too many to list, but on the economy and foreign affairs, I am generally a progressive. And since these are the issues I care most about, I consider myself to be "on the left" or a "progressive". Get it?

nothing. you will when it all goes to court,, unless the defense lawyer files a motion to prevent it.
Yes, they will have to release it then. Too bad Congress has jumped on the bandwagon of convicting without all the evidence being presented. But hardly surprising.

It was a case of enough is enough. Acorn had been warned and decided they didn't need to clean up their act. It's too bad, because I think organizations like that serve a useful purpose if they don't overreach.

They perform a great service in Money Laundering. What is the Party to do now.... Oh My...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Maybe because he is an American before he is a communist sympathizing marxist apologizing, obamamaniac

Like Bill O'Reilly?

Another rightist proclaiming themselves to be an "independent".

Happens all the time.

At least you're pretty blatant in your support of the insane, right-wing, neo-con, corporate whores though, eh?

At least by the above statement you are.

Stupidity is a poster named Vast LWC.

Personally I do call myself a Progressive, but there are many ways in which I do not "toe the party line".

Gun Control being first and foremost, my utter lack of interest in Gay Marriage, or Abortion following closely after. I'm also not a fan of continuing affirmative action.

There are many more points I differ on, probably too many to list, but on the economy and foreign affairs, I am generally a progressive. And since these are the issues I care most about, I consider myself to be "on the left" or a "progressive". Get it?
Aww, junior is all upset, he claims he was unfairly labled.

How did this start again Francis? :eusa_think:

Oh yes, it was YOU labeling someone incorrectly, welcome to the wonderful world of hypocrisy, you just made yourself a charter member. :lol:

Like Bill O'Reilly?

Happens all the time.

At least you're pretty blatant in your support of the insane, right-wing, neo-con, corporate whores though, eh?

Ah, the idiot's true colors are coming out, now everyone who opposes his stupidity are 'neocons'. :lol:

People like you are so predictable its fucking pavlovian.

You have only two settings, stupid and damn stupid.

Stupidity is a poster named Vast LWC.

Aww, junior is all upset, he claims he was unfairly labled.

How did this start again Francis? :eusa_think:

Oh yes, it was YOU labeling someone incorrectly, welcome to the wonderful world of hypocrisy, you just made yourself a charter member. :lol:

I'm sorry, did I say I was "unfairly labeled", and at what point did I mention that I was "upset" at all?

Seems to me you're the one who was "upset about being unfairly labeled".

Nice attempt at projection though.

ROFL.

Like Bill O'Reilly?

Happens all the time.

Ah, the idiot's true colors are coming out, now everyone who opposes his stupidity are 'neocons'. :lol:

People like you are so predictable its fucking pavlovian.

You have only two settings, stupid and damn stupid.

Except I didn't call you a neo-con. Learn to read.

I called the poster who Labeled the entire left "communist sympathizing marxist apologizing, obamamaniacs" a neo-con.

Which they obviously are.

I'm sorry, did I say I was "unfairly labeled", and at what point did I mention that I was "upset" at all?

Seems to me you're the one who was "upset about being unfairly labeled".

Nice attempt at projection though.

ROFL.

Aww, now the lil Mary is going to try the ol back track routine.

Yes, that will work for you. :lol:

Things just suck in progressive land don't they, those mean Americans keep fucking with you with their nasty Constitution.

The irony bell just hit!

I didn't say you did, sonny, it appears YOU need to learn to read! :lol:

I called the poster who Labeled the entire left "communist sympathizing marxist apologizing, obamamaniacs" a neo-con.
You believe her postion is that she supports Bush and foreign wars for Israel, and that she was a liberal who turned hard of foreign policy based on that?

Which they obviously are.
Your label seems acurate in the ol stupid department. :lol:

Why isn't any other network have a single story about this Acorn debacle besides FOX?

I guess its just another part of the vast right wing conspiracy...what a joke the media is in this country

Aww, now the lil Mary is going to try the ol back track routine.

Yes, that will work for you. :lol:

Things just suck in progressive land don't they, those mean Americans keep fucking with you with their nasty Constitution.

Actually things are pretty good in Progressive land right now, thanks.

We've got all the power, and the righties are screaming their fool heads off.

LOL.

And "the old back track" routine being what? The fact that I admitted I was progressive while you bridled at being labeled right-wing? Are we on the same thread?

Actually things are pretty good in Progressive land right now, thanks.

We've got all the power, and the righties are screaming their fool heads off.

LOL.
Then why hasn't helth care passed francis?

And "the old back track" routine being what?
The only you've been trying and failing with the last few posts, try to pay attention to what you yourself say.

You aern't very good at this internet thing are you. :lol:

The irony bell just hit!

I didn't say you did, sonny, it appears YOU need to learn to read! :lol:

Psst, you said, and let me quote here:

now everyone who opposes his stupidity are 'neocons'.

Is it that you're not part of "everyone"? Or that you are not, at the moment "opposing" what you believe to me "my stupidity"?

Seriously, this is too easy.

You believe her postion is that she supports Bush and foreign wars for Israel, and that she was a liberal who turned hard of foreign policy based on that?

Your label seems acurate in the ol stupid department. :lol:

Based on the language used? Yes, I believe she was someone who supported Bush in the last two elections before last year, making her a Neo-Con.

There should be ZERO legislation until this obama organ is investigated and prosecuted properly

There should be ZERO legislation until this obama organ is investigated and prosecuted properly
Relax, Progressive Francis knows there isn't going to be anything on healthcare, that is why he wants to change the subject.

ACORN is falling to pieces BTW, even CNN is now picking up on it.

Forum List

Back