Idiot Democrats are at it again

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Those stupid Democrats are at it again.

This bill is too damn crazy to even bother comment on other than to say it is a great example of how bat shit crazy these Democrats are.

It would really help if those Liberal idiots would read the Bill of Rights. Infringement like this on the right to keep and bear arms is pretty well prohibited in the Second Amendment.

Senators Introduce Assault Weapons Ban

Senators Introduce Assault Weapons Ban

Washington—Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) and a number of her colleagues today introduced the Assault Weapons Ban of 2017, a bill to ban the sale, transfer, manufacture and importation of military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines.

Joining Senator Feinstein on the bill are Senators Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.), Chris Murphy (D-Conn.), Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), Patty Murray (D-Wash.), Jack Reed (D-R.I.), Tom Carper (D-Del.), Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.), Ben Cardin (D-Md.), Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), Al Franken (D-Minn.), Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii), Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ed Markey (D-Mass.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.), Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) and Bob Casey (D-Pa.).

Senator Feinstein, ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, released the following statement:

“We’re introducing an updated Assault Weapons Ban for one reason: so that after every mass shooting with a military-style assault weapon, the American people will know that a tool to reduce these massacres is sitting in the Senate, ready for debate and a vote.

Key provisions

• Bans the sale, manufacture, transfer and importation of 205 military-style assault weapons by name. Owners may keep existing weapons.
  • Bans any assault weapon that accepts a detachable ammunition magazine and has one or more military characteristics including a pistol grip, a forward grip, a barrel shroud, a threaded barrel or a folding or telescoping stock. Owners may keep existing weapons.
  • Bans magazines and other ammunition feeding devices that hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition, which allow shooters to quickly fire many rounds without needing to reload. Owners may keep existing magazines.
Other provisions:

• Requires a background check on any future sale, trade or gifting of an assault weapon covered by the bill.
  • Requires that grandfathered assault weapons are stored using a secure gun storage or safety device like a trigger lock.
  • Prohibits the transfer of high-capacity ammunition magazines.
  • Bans bump-fire stocks and other devices that allow semi-automatic weapons to fire at fully automatic rates.

That will score them biggggggggg points in the next election. Everyone loves it when Democrats threaten the second amendment.

Feinstein's bill will be a great way to get the NRA to, once again, pour lots of money in RE-bribing republicans in the senate.

• Banned
That will score them biggggggggg points in the next election. Everyone loves it when Democrats threaten the second amendment.

We saw how the first assault weapons ban cost the Democrats and RINOs about 60 seats in Congress in 1994, didn't we?

We also saw Crooked Hillary ran on a platform to demonize the NRA and support an AWB, didn't we? Didn't get her very far, did it?

• Banned
Feinstein's bill will be a great way to get the NRA to, once again, pour lots of money in RE-bribing republicans in the senate.

The bill is too silly to get even be discussed in a committee.

• Banned
upload_2017-11-8_20-29-33.jpeg

At it again, indeed. Gun bans have never been far from the surface in the minds of Democrats and other leftist fellow travelers all over the world. Some of them have learned it's not wise to admit that publicly in the United States, where too many citizens know the truth. So they seldom voice their thoughts honestly any more.

These are the freely-given opinions, mostly of people who are elected officials, with the power to help make policy and enact laws against people who disagree with them. And as you can see, they have held these opinions for many years. Does anyone think they have changed even a little bit now?

---------------------------------------------------

"Banning guns is an idea whose time has come." - then-Senator Joseph Biden; quoted by AP, 1993-11-18

"Yes, I'm denying you your rights." - Tom Bradley (Los Angeles Mayor), on constitutional rights at a "Save the Brady Bill" rally; from article by Steve Comus, Western Outdoor News, 1992-09-04

"We must be able to arrest people before they commit crimes. By registering guns and knowing who has them we can do that .... If they have guns they are pretty likely to commit a crime." - Mary Ann Carlson (Vermont state Senator)

"We need much stricter gun control, and eventually we should bar the ownership of handguns except in a few cases." - William L. Clay (US Representative, D-MO, St. Louis); "NRA-Backed Measure May Derail Brady Bill", by Robert L. Koenig, St. Louis Post Dispatch, p. 1A, 1993-05-08

"And we should - then every community in the country could then start doing major weapon sweeps and then destroying the weapons, not selling them." - Bill Clinton (US President)

"If it was up to me, no one but law enforcement officers would own handguns ...." - Richard Daley (Chicago Mayor); Federal gun legislation press conference in Washington, D.C., 1998-11-13

"You know I don't believe in people owning guns, only the police and military. And I'm going to do everything I can to disarm this state." - Michael Dukakis (Massachusetts Governor); in conversation with Mike Yacino (Massachusetts Gun Owners' Action League) and Roy Innis (Congress of Racial Equality), 1986-06-16

"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them ... 'Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in,' I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here." - Dianne Feinstein (US Senator, D-CA); 60 Minutes, 1995-02-05

"Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA - ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State". - Heinrich Himmler

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms." - Adolf Hitler; Edict of March 18, 1938.

"Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms is the goal. - Janet Reno (US Attorney General), 1993-12-10

-----------------------------------------------

Keep this in mind the next time some simpering Democrat tells you, "Oh, you silly Republicans, nobody is going to take your guns away."

In fact, that's exactly what they have in mind, and always have - by their own admission.

Last edited:
The bill is too silly to get even be discussed in a committee.

Well, given enough NRA bribes, you could be correct......

(keep fighting that civil war, flashie....)

You mean like the welfare queens, illegals, filthy greedy unions and the Russians bribe the Democrats? How much money did Crooked Hillary make off giving uranium to the Russians, $100 million?

You mean like the welfare queens, illegals, filthy greedy unions and the Russians bribe the Democrats? How much money did Crooked Hillary make off giving uranium to the Russians, $100 million?

You'll go to your grave believing that bullshit........That's the fate of all ignorant right wingers......

BTW, will the south rise again?

I wouldn't worry too much. The bill has literally zero chance of becoming law.

They are not saying that people can't have their guns

They are saying why does anyone need a weapon whose only purpose is to shoot as many rounds as possible in a short amount of time.

Do hunters really need to kill a whole herd of deer in one shooting or maybe its easier to get in as many shots before that deer bolts and you have to start the hunt over again. Darn it!

Self defense are people worried that an angry mob will charge their home and they need to get as many of them as they can

Do they really want their love one trying to shoot an automatic weapon?
It may look sexy but is it overkill

I guess if you worried that the government is coming after you then you need to get them first.

Or are they needed when the mutants come

Stephen Paddock shot more than 500 rounds

Still it doesn't affect those who already have one

AR-15 can fire 400 rounds per minute

explain who would need to shoot that many rounds granted the barrel will get hot

Forum List

Back