According to the left this never happens.

Yes, she should face charges, no question.

I don't see these things as left/right issues though - it's a right/wrong issue, and people should condemn their own party when things like this turn up.

Md. Democrat drops out of congressional race - Yahoo! News

How many times have we been told on this board no one votes in 2 states. That it is just a red herring? Here we have a Democrat RUNNING for office that did it at least twice.

She should be charged with the crime and punished. And it should be NATIONAL news especial in places like New York and Florida.

You tell us how many times. Personally, I think you are confusing "not often enough to alter an election or to warrant disenfranchising people with transparent gop voter id laws" with "it doesn't happen" ... that or you are just making your typical strawman argument. The latter is much more likely given your track record.

That said if this particular case is true, yes, charges should be brought.

I don't see these things as left/right issues though - it's a right/wrong issue, and people should condemn their own party when things like this turn up.

If it was really a right and wrong issue, please explain why the Democrats are always fighting tooth and nail against nearly every effort to curb Voter fraud by requiring ID's, etc.? Don't bother I've heard all the BS reasons before...

How many times have we been told on this board no one votes in 2 states. That it is just a red herring? Here we have a Democrat RUNNING for office that did it at least twice.

She should be charged with the crime and punished. And it should be NATIONAL news especial in places like New York and Florida.

Yes, she should be charged, and yes we know this type of thing has happened in the past, especially with people who have two homes, one in a northern state and another in Florida. The argument however is that requiring people to have proper ID to vote is needed to stop this from happening. Guess what? I'm pretty certain that someone voting in two states would do it with or without proper ID. It's a completely different problem.

So she is stepping down because of "personal issues".

Lol!

Politicians, :lmao:

She just should have said she "I want to spend more time with my family" :lmao:

If it was really a right and wrong issue, please explain why the Democrats are always fighting tooth and nail against nearly every effort to curb Voter fraud by requiring ID's, etc.? Don't bother I've heard all the BS reasons before...

Would requiring proper ID to vote have stopped this from happening?

You tell us how many times. Personally, I think you are confusing "not often enough to alter an election or to warrant disenfranchising people with transparent gop voter id laws" with "it doesn't happen" ... that or you are just making your typical strawman argument. The latter is much more likely given your track record.

Can you give a single example of how someone might be disenfranchised by having to prove who they are when they vote? You say voter fraud doesn't happen enough to warrant placing measures to stop it... Obviously you have forgotten what happened in Minnesota. I keep hearing how Election fraud is rare yet every week I see another example of it.

So you're gonna believe the LIES of a LW rag like Yahoo News?!?!?!

:eek:

That isn't my point... I'm saying measures need to be taken to ensure Elections are held fairly with the least possibility that fraud might be committed.

Can you give a single example of how someone might be disenfranchised by having to prove who they are when they vote? You say voter fraud doesn't happen enough to warrant placing measures to stop it... Obviously you have forgotten what happened in Minnesota. I keep hearing how Election fraud is rare yet every week I see another example of it.

Go on "the google" and look it up. Plenty of examples out there. I'm posting from my phone and I'm not jumping thru hoops for some random wingnut.

Oh, and Franken's election was legit no matter what you have convinced yourself otherwise.

So you're gonna believe the LIES of a LW rag like Yahoo News?!?!?!

:eek:

Poor marc can't seem to handle the news and is throwing a hissy fit.

Go on "the google" and look it up. Plenty of examples out there. I'm posting from my phone and I'm not jumping thru hoops for some random wingnut.

Oh, and Franken's election was legit no matter what you have convinced yourself otherwise.

So the answer is NO, you cannot give a single example how someone would be disenfranchised for having to produce a simple ID card. Thanks for being honest.

So the answer is NO, you cannot give a single example how someone would be disenfranchised for having to produce a simple ID card. Thanks for being honest.

I suggest you take a reading for comprehension course.

Thanks for being dishonest, wingnuts never fail at that.

She should be executed...two things she did should be capital crimes: election fraud and corruption in a public official.

I've never heard anyone on this board claim that no one votes in 2 states.

Let us know when you have the evidence Democrats, or anyone, say voter fraud never happens. Mmkay?

You would not want to be caught making shit up like so many others.

I have provided several real world examples of people being turned away from voting for not having an ID many times on this board.

One of these real world cases was a World War II vet. But crackpots like yourself never hear about it because your Unconservative masters don't want you to hear about it. It is very odd that all the hannities and neo-cons did not start umpteen million topics about a WWII vet being fucked over by Voter ID, but start umpteen million topics like this one about cases of voter fraud which have no bearing on Voter ID, or start umpteen logically fallacious topics about having to buy alcohol with an ID.

Hmmm...

I guess you only wave the flag when it is convenient.

On the flip side, not one of you Voter ID jackholes have every provided a real world case of voter fraud which ONLY Voter ID could catch or prevent.

Last edited:

Nope. But they are too retarded to notice.

This is the third topic this week about this particular case of fraud and they still have not caught on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back