Abstinence 'is not realistic,' Palin's daughter says

okay robert follow me here...a man owns his sperm till he does what? ...say it with me...gives it to a woman...then she owns the sperm and can use it....moral of this little tale...keep your hands and sperm to yourself....condoms work great for this

plus the child would suffer if support was not paid.....the man will not suffer in the long run...a man who assumes the responsiblity for a child...does so...even if the child is not his...

the woman doesn't share blame for not putting a condom on the mans dick as well?

plus you also get

woman- No need for that..I'm on the pill

6 weeks later

Woman- I'm Pregnant

men must take responsiblity for where they spread their sperm....i love how men pretend to be all weak...i couldnt resist blah blah blah...well think about 18 yrs plus of childsupport when you engage in unprotected sex

men must take responsiblity for where they spread their sperm....i love how men pretend to be all weak...i couldnt resist blah blah blah...well think about 18 yrs plus of childsupport when you engage in unprotected sex

We'd be glad too-----you get pregnant. You give birth to it.

okay robert follow me here...a man owns his sperm till he does what? ...say it with me...gives it to a woman...then she owns the sperm and can use it....moral of this little tale...keep your hands and sperm to yourself....condoms work great for this

If the man does not own the sperm, then therefore he does not have to pay for anything happening to the sperm after.

It's like if somebody sells their house to somebody else, the new owner burns the house down but you want the old owner to pay for half the damages. :cuckoo:

o hell no....if you arent willing to practice safe sex and birth control..then you are just simply too fucking stupid for skin...are you really telling me...men cant control what they do with them sperm...are you that fucking weak?

o hell no....if you arent willing to practice safe sex and birth control..then you are just simply too fucking stupid for skin...are you really telling me...men cant control what they do with them sperm...are you that fucking weak?

no weaker than the woman who can't keep her legs together

robert...we are not discussing a thing or an it as duckie put it..but a child who is the most innocent of all involved...get over it...control your damned sperm...simple as that...

okay duckie...do you ....or any of you...abs, andy...can i call you andy? or bobby ...do yall have middle names...we in the south like two names...i digress...

or any of you simply admitting when any woman spreads her legs....you cannot resist?

okay duckie...do you ....or any of you...abs, andy...can i call you andy? or bobby ...do yall have middle names...we in the south like two names...i digress...

or any of you simply admitting when any woman spreads her legs....you cannot resist?

she certainly isn't putting up a big fight :lol:

the woman doesn't share blame for not putting a condom on the mans dick as well?

plus you also get

woman- No need for that..I'm on the pill

6 weeks later

Woman- I'm Pregnant

andrew your dick...your sperm...take care of it....or no one else will

sex with a condom is awful...all women should be forced to take the pill.

then again this all goes with my theory that men should get blow jobs 3 times a day....this would bring down pregnancy

No, they don't. Condoms are the worst form of birth control, next to the rhythm method, of course. 1/3 of all new aids patients say they got aids even though they used condoms. Why do you think it would be any different for pregnancies?

Guys......let's take matters into our own hands and rub this problem out.

With enough grease, we can probably stretch it out for a bit........

Careful it doesn't go off premature though......you can put an eye out.

No, they don't. Condoms are the worst form of birth control, next to the rhythm method, of course. 1/3 of all new aids patients say they got aids even though they used condoms. Why do you think it would be any different for pregnancies?

condoms are a pretty effective method of birth control....and if they are getting aids they are not using latex condoms but natural ones..that are pourous and allow the aids virus to pass thru it...or they are buying condoms in gas stations or cafes that stock the "novel" condoms..glow in the dark etc...they should not be used for birth control nor control of std's.

Male condoms are 85-98% effective.

Birth Control - Male Condom

Women: Don't want to get knocked up? Don't have sex.

condoms are a pretty effective method of birth control....and if they are getting aids they are not using latex condoms but natural ones..that are pourous and allow the aids virus to pass thru it...or they are buying condoms in gas stations or cafes that stock the "novel" condoms..glow in the dark etc...they should not be used for birth control nor control of std's.

Male condoms are 85-98% effective.

Birth Control - Male Condom

That means that up to 15% of the time, they fail.....

Forum List

Back