Abstinence 'is not realistic,' Palin's daughter says

but the added benefit over other methods is the control of stds....what would the rate be with no condoms there againshelia...lets look up the aids infection rate without condoms..what is it?

but the added benefit over other methods is the control of stds....what would the rate be with no condoms there againshelia...lets look up the aids infection rate without condoms..what is it?

You said condoms work great for preventing pregnancy. They don't. They are the least effective method next to the rhythm method.

Yes, they are better than nothing, but they are a long way from being great.

You know, I'm pretty sure women would not want to pay child support for children they didn't want but were forced to have because the man wanted it.

So why are women forcing men to pay child support for children they didn't want but the women went ahead anyway knowing they would be able to get child support from these men?

:eusa_eh:

Good question.

Why IS it the man's responsibility, but the woman's choice?

That's what I wonder.

What I really love is the women who lie not only to the guy but in a court of law to the judge on whether the kid that occurred in the marriage was really his.

So because the guy didn't distrust his wife enough to get a DNA test in the first year, he's stuck paying child support for whatever kids occurred in said marriage for the next 18 years.

And the court system actually helps the women do such a thing. By threatening to throw the guy in jail, take away his license among other things,etc if he doesn't pay.

:cuckoo:

Good question.

Why IS it the man's responsibility, but the woman's choice?

That's what I wonder.

What I really love is the women who lie not only to the guy but in a court of law to the judge on whether the kid that occurred in the marriage was really his.

So because the guy didn't distrust his wife enough to get a DNA test in the first year, he's stuck paying child support for whatever kids occurred in said marriage for the next 18 years.

And the court system actually helps the women do such a thing. By threatening to throw the guy in jail, take away his license among other things,etc if he doesn't pay.

:cuckoo:

If you have a child while married, it's your kid. Even if the child is biologically someone else's the old laws make it the responsibility of the husband.

A few years ago, there was a case where a woman left her husband a lived with another man for a short time. She got pregnant by him and then reconciled with her spouse. The man wanted visiting rights to his child, he was even willing to pay child support but the woman and the husband refused. The court ruled by law, the child belonged to the husband and the biological father had no rights.

Yeah......and then there's bitches like my ex wife and ex girlfriend.

My ex is trying to get me to keep paying past my sons 18th birthday, even though they are not going to school, and my ex girlfriend (who said she didn't want anything other than to keep track of me, so like an idiot, I gave her my ssn to keep track of me while I was in the military), who, after 8 years, decided to lower the boom on me and since she was re-doing her house, decided that THEN she wanted money.

Not cool. And, the fucked up thing is that my ex gf was in the military and is also retired now.

She coulda used her own cash instead of hooking into mine.........

If you have a child while married, it's your kid. Even if the child is biologically someone else's the old laws make it the responsibility of the husband.

A few years ago, there was a case where a woman left her husband a lived with another man for a short time. She got pregnant by him and then reconciled with her spouse. The man wanted visiting rights to his child, he was even willing to pay child support but the woman and the husband refused. The court ruled by law, the child belonged to the husband and the biological father had no rights.

Well the old laws are wrong, as is the situation you listed below. This is what I'm refering to when I say this is insane.

Well the old laws are wrong, as is the situation you listed below. This is what I'm refering to when I say this is insane.

I agree, but you have to realize the laws were made before dna tests were available, and they were made to protect the children.

I agree, but you have to realize the laws were made before dna tests were available, and they were made to protect the children.

Oh I understand this completely. I'm just finding it insane that these laws haven't been changed yet. Especially with the amount of people it affects.

What's that logical fallacy that says if you can find even 1 exception you nullify the argument? I can never think of what that one is called.

Do you truly believe this is 1 exception to the rule? REALLY? :eusa_eh:

I didn't say that so obviously I didn't mean that. You're using another logical fallacy now.

Let's talk about this honestly. Do you really think that what you offered up happens the majority of the time? If you do that's fine. We'll have to agree to disagree until someone shows up with real statistics.

Oh I understand this completely. I'm just finding it insane that these laws haven't been changed yet. Especially with the amount of people it affects.

I'm torn on the idea. If you've been the father of a girl for 10 years and you are married to her mother and all of a sudden find out you aren't the father...well, it's not fair to the little girl to just refuse to support her or do anything for her. On the other hand, if a baby is determined not to be yours, then I do believe the biological father should be on the hook for the child support payments.

Question: If storks bring white babies, and blackbirds bring black babies, what bird brings no babies?

Answer: Swallows.

There's your birth control for ya!

the woman doesn't share blame for not putting a condom on the mans dick as well?

plus you also get

woman- No need for that..I'm on the pill

6 weeks later

Woman- I'm Pregnant

andrew your dick...your sperm...take care of it....or no one else will

sex with a condom is awful...all women should be forced to take the pill.

then again this all goes with my theory that men should get blow jobs 3 times a day....this would bring down pregnancy

Being on the pill is aweful....reduces your sex drive....makes the body think it is early in pregnancy, swelling of the boobs and other things that are also uncomfortable.

You know a couple of years ago they created and perfected a MAN'S birth control patch....amazing how this has not been promoted, probably because they still want boys using condoms so that they don't pass VD or aids as much....

But it is out there for you guys, a male birth control...why don't you all start taking that, and see how you feel....

i really would not have know how much the birth control pill reduced my pleasure until i went off it...it made me extremely naucious as well..... I hate the pill....hate it hate it hate it....

Forum List

Back