About BAIN? Romney...

With the returns released, any "additional fabrication" could simply be debunked by checking the record.

But you forget the time taken away from real issues by the debunking and the distraction.

Sorry. Bad argument on your part.

You know darned well if you have spent any amount of time follwing politics what will happen.

Sorry sport. :eusa_hand:

i think its *somewhat* legit.
I also wonder if there isn't a double standard here.

If the GOP can take the stance that the president is a terrorist and every single thing he does IS PURE EVIL, EVIL OBAMA! EVILLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!:badgrin:

Then why can't dems insist on his returns?

EDIT:
OK...and they did this why?

Because LAW demanded it?

NO.

And I also note the date on the site.

Try again.

Because LAW demanded it?

No, because unlike Romney, Obama has nothing to hide in his returns.

So what is he hiding? Illustrate it...or do YOU have to wait for the retuns not required to dredge something up?

But you forget the time taken away from real issues by the debunking and the distraction.

Sorry. Bad argument on your part.

You know darned well if you have spent any amount of time follwing politics what will happen.

Sorry sport. :eusa_hand:

If the GOP can take the stance that the president is a terrorist and every single thing he does IS PURE EVIL, EVIL OBAMA! EVILLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!:badgrin:

EDIT:

Because LAW demanded it?

So what is he hiding? Illustrate it...or do YOU have to wait for the retuns not required to dredge something up?

My opinion: Romney has calculated the damage of A, releasing his returns and B, not releasing them. Obama wants to peg him as someone who has nothing in common with the average American. Obama MAY be able to succed in this by attaining Romnoms returns and using the media to inform all of the public about all the loopholes you know he uses.

If Romney had nothing to hide, he would have nothing to fear. But wealth, and the exploiting of America's complex tax code goes hand-in-hand.

Last edited:

EDIT:

My opinion: Romney has calculated the damage of A, releasing his returns and B, not releasing them. Obama wants to peg him as someone who has nothing in common with the average American. Obama MAY be able to succed in this by attaining Romnoms returns and using the media to inform all of the public about all the loopholes you know he uses.

If Romney had nothing to hide, he would have had nothing to fear. But wealth, and the exploitation of America's complex tax code go hand-in-hand.

Romney would have already been called ON IT if anything was amiss.

What part of by LAW and the majority of Americans don't give a tinker's damn about it, what Obama is doing to us NOW, and this is a huge distraction don't YOU understand yet? :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

If Romney had nothing to hide, he would have had nothing to fear. But wealth, and the exploitation of America's complex tax code go hand-in-hand.

What part of by LAW and the majority of Americans don't give a tinker's damn about it, what Obama is doing to us NOW, and this is a huge distraction don't YOU understand yet? :eusa_hand:

Actually a little mad, chill now though. DID. I. SAY. ANYTHING. WAS. AMISS? Did I?

No dumbass, I didn't, what I said is that his tax returns contain information that will most likely distant Romney from the Average American. If you haven't figured this out by now then there is zero point in keeping on with this.

Actually a little mad, chill now though. DID. I. SAY. ANYTHING. WAS. AMISS? Did I?

No dumbass, I didn't, what I said is that his tax returns contain information that will most likely distant Romney from the Average American. If you haven't figured this out by now then there is zero point in keeping on with this.

Animals go mad S0n. Get used to the distinction. What about Romney isn't average? He was successful?

I've figured out alot. YOUR argument isn't one of them. Sorry.

His Tax return info outside of what the law calls for isn't ANY of our concern...THIS is what separates YOU from me...and how easily YOU are distracted from what's really going on and *I* suspect YOU are part of the bunch that has bought into the Class-Warfare garbage foisted by Obama.

In fact? I think YOU are on the left, from the left posing as a Repub/Conservative. I read through your BS.:eusa_hand:

NO ONE asked Obama to go back that far...and it wasn't required, NOR do I care.

LIVE IN THE NOW and the damge Obama is doing.

*WE* of common sense don't care if Romney releases beyond what the law calls for or NOT. Just what he will do differently than the present occupant.

YOU are dense. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back