About BAIN? Romney...

About BAIN? Romney...

The left would rather have the American voter
talk about how Romney spends his money
than

how Papa Obama spends our money, taxpayer's money

what are you talking about my friend, that trillion grew legs and walked out on its own. It didnt go to waste by the administration. It walked there.

...As All of you know? Mitt Romney ran last go-around, True?

I see all these threads denouncing Romey as a FELON...He should release more of his records, yaddie-yaddah...ad nauseum...

He was vetted to run back then by his disclosures.

OK so far?

So where were these sorts of accusations back then when he was in contention? WHY just this time?

Is the left just unglued because they know it's all trumped up garbage?

Yes, yes, I know during the Republican debates it came up from the other candidates. Odd too that some of them are out campaigning for Mitt.

What's the deal here? :dunno:

The difference of course is Barack Obongo and his anti-capitalism and dishonest campaign. Romney's GOP rivals wouldn't have tried to pull this crap, because first of all they believe in capitalism, and they are a bit more honest than Obama.

I see all these threads denouncing Romey as a FELON...He should release more of his records, yaddie-yaddah...ad nauseum...

OK so far?

So where were these sorts of accusations back then when he was in contention? WHY just this time?

Yes, yes, I know during the Republican debates it came up from the other candidates. Odd too that some of them are out campaigning for Mitt.

The difference of course is Barack Obongo and his anti-capitalism and dishonest campaign. Romney's GOP rivals wouldn't have tried to pull this crap, because first of all they believe in capitalism, and they are a bit more honest than Obama.

Close. Thing is? ANY candidate in running has to jump through alot of hoops. If Romey was so bad back in 2008? I don't think he would have passed the first hurdle...and he did...but if this was such an issue?

WHY now when he all but won the Nomination? [Remember McCain and his Birth in the Panama Canal Zone was questioned]?

The whole point here is that the Statists/LEFT knows thier days are numbered.

They are trying to force Mitt to cough up more than necessary so the distraction campaign can continue because they have ZERO else but Obama's piss-poor record.

The willing accomplices in the media NEVER asked these questions about the absent State/Federal Senator from Illinois [Chicago] that was Obama when he ran. His record was ignored.

The point is?

The Left had better get used to hearing 'President/Elect Romney'.

OK so far?

Close. Thing is? ANY candidate in running has to jump through alot of hoops. If Romey was so bad back in 2008? I don't think he would have passed the first hurdle...and he did...but if this was such an issue?

WHY now when he all but won the Nomination? [Remember McCain and his Birth in the Panama Canal Zone was questioned]?

They are trying to force Mitt to cough up more than necessary so the distraction campaign can continue because they have ZERO else but Obama's piss-poor record.

The willing accomplices in the media NEVER asked these questions about the absent State/Federal Senator from Illinois [Chicago] that was Obama when he ran. His record was ignored.

The point is?

h/t moonbattery

pelosi-hoisted-on-her-own-petard.jpg

The point is?

h/t moonbattery

pelosi-hoisted-on-her-own-petard.jpg
:badgrin:

Very apt. The SanFran crowd will continue to send that myophic wench back. Stupidity knows no bounds.

OK so far?

I'm not saying he's hiding something bad, but if he wasn't, why not lay these rumors to rest by simply releasing the returns

OK so far?

I'm not saying he's hiding something bad, but if he wasn't, why not lay these rumors to rest by simply releasing the returns

Why should private information be released so additional fabrications can come forward.

Yes, distraction. Too bad we're talking about Bain, Taxes, etc... It's almost as if Obama wants to run the clock out until November. If there was only something that Governor Romney could do to stop the discussions about Bain and Taxes....hmmmm.

Oh well.

Next!

Romey has given ALL he has to By LAW.

You remember LAW don't you?:eusa_hand:

Dismissed.

Yeah, he should keep up with that...telling the voters "dismissed".

You do know he's running for high office; right? I know it's hard to tell sometimes.

OK so far?

I will parrot a question by my buddy Full Auto...WHY do you want the distractions to continue?

WHY?

All things being equal? Where are Obama's records for the amount of time in Obama's life? Just because he pulled the wool over so many others WE should just dismiss and NOT demand he go back and release ALL his records?

Remember the Greek tale of Pandora and all the evil that ensues and takes off message?

Romney gave all he was obliged by LAW. Perhaps YOU wish to see more distractions away from the real issues?

Yes, distraction. Too bad we're talking about Bain, Taxes, etc... It's almost as if Obama wants to run the clock out until November. If there was only something that Governor Romney could do to stop the discussions about Bain and Taxes....hmmmm.

Oh well.

Next!

Dismissed.

You do know he's running for high office; right? I know it's hard to tell sometimes.

So was Obama...look at his records [when and IF] he releases them...the damage he's done to millions of lives...

and tell me IF you feel the same.

LAW...Romney has released what he was oblgated to DO.

YES again?

*Dismissed*:eusa_hand:

Dismissed.

So was Obama...look at his records [when and IF] he releases them...the damage he's done to millions of lives...

YES again?

Not sure what any of that means but that's par for the course with you. My oh my...the bitterness. It'll all be over in about 4.5 years.....LOL

OK so far?

Why should private information be released so additional fabrications can come forward.

With the returns released, any "additional fabrication" could simply be debunked by checking the record.

With the returns released, any "additional fabrication" could simply be debunked by checking the record.

But you forget the time taken away from real issues by the debunking and the distraction.

Sorry. Bad argument on your part.

You know darned well if you have spent any amount of time follwing politics what will happen.

Sorry sport. :eusa_hand:

Dismissed.

YES again?

Heres 12 years of returns.
President Obama and Vice President Biden: 12 Years of Tax Returns — Barack Obama

YES again?

President Obama and Vice President Biden: 12 Years of Tax Returns — Barack Obama

OK...and they did this why?

Because LAW demanded it?

NO.

And I also note the date on the site.

Try again.

Frankly? NO ONE CARES.

What WE are concerned of is the DAMAGE and POLICY of Obama that has brought us here.

Last edited:

But you forget the time taken away from real issues by the debunking and the distraction.

Sorry. Bad argument on your part.

You know darned well if you have spent any amount of time follwing politics what will happen.

Sorry sport. :eusa_hand:

i think its *somewhat* legit.
I also wonder if there isn't a double standard here.

If the GOP can take the stance that the president is a terrorist and every single thing he does IS PURE EVIL, EVIL OBAMA! EVILLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!:badgrin:

Then why can't dems insist on his returns?

EDIT:

YES again?

OK...and they did this why?

Because LAW demanded it?

NO.

And I also note the date on the site.

Try again.

Because LAW demanded it?

No, because unlike Romney, Obama has nothing to hide in his returns.

Last edited:

Oh really, I guess you missed the misinformation that has lead to this question.

Seriously?

Forum List

Back