Abortion, queers and God

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
The gold standard trinity of message board threads. Want to see a thread take off, make it about one of these three subjects and it's a can't miss. Combine 2 of them and now you're talking crazy traffic.

I bet you clicked on this as soon as you read the title. :eusa_whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
come to think of it...they usualy have a hate on for god as well...

you haven't a clue what you're talking about, have you?

don't answer. it's a rhetorical question.

Well Jill... c'mon girl... you begged off a response. Why?

I think you knew what he was talking about, but you're trying to entice him into responding anyway. That is part of what's so fun about this board isn't it? :D

The funny thing:

A vast majority of the support groups for GLBT persons comes from christian churches. Now isn't that ironic?

The gold standard trinity of message board threads. Want to see a thread take off, make it about one of these three subjects and it's a can't miss. Combine 2 of them and now you're talking crazy traffic.

God aborts children and creates queers. Talk amongst yourselves.

God aborts children and creates queers. Talk amongst yourselves.

So true, so forgotten.

support abortion...support queers..hate god..support age of consent at 13..love Israel...
love the Obama...discuss

Naw ... I'll just keep my hatred focused on the extremist christians who make all the decent ones look bad by teaching us how to hate.

support abortion...support queers..hate god..support age of consent at 13..love Israel...
love the Obama...discuss

Naw ... I'll just keep my hatred focused on the extremist christians who make all the decent ones look bad by teaching us how to hate.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE7QBw0HYos&feature=related[/ame]

(Can you feel that?)
(Oh shit)

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel
(Will you give in to me?)
It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing ... in me

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes
Oh no, There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon ... in me

Get up, come on get down with the sickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
You mother get up
Come on get down with the sickness
You fucker get up
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me

I can see inside you, the sickness is rising
Don't try to deny what you feel
It seems that all that was good has died
And is decaying in me

It seems you're having some trouble
In dealing with these changes
Living with these changes
Oh no, the world is a scary place
Now that you've woken up the demon ... in me

Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
You mother get up
You fucker get up
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me

Last edited:
Not many replies because nobody has responded seriously enough to warrant one, so I'll start. I beleive in a higher power, but not necessarily the god(s) described by the church(s) or the "wisdoms" the humans running the church(s) have added on. I believe most people believe in their particular god and religion ONLY because they were brought up to believe it, and most would never buy into the whole organized religion thing if they were introduced to religious concepts when they reached an age where they were intelligent enough to decide for themselves, instead of when they're 4 or 5 and have no choice and no voice.

Hate is a learned behavior. Put 3 whites, blacks, muslims, orientals, mexicans and jews in a nursery school and watch them all grow up together harmoniously and without hatred. It is only when children keep hearing mommy and daddy decry them (... insert anything here, jews, liberals, mexicans, etc) that children LEARN to hate them too. (Much in the same way they learned to believe in the unbelievable.)

Abortion is wrong, and this is coming from ME - a homosexual. (And a liberal leftie was well.) Just because a fetus is dependant on the mother to survive doesn't mean it isn't murder when you snuff out that life. No more than when you kill a living human being, or one that is sick and connected to machines to survive an illness - dependancy on another is not the definition of life. Another point I'd like to make is, some people have an extreme need to feel they have moral superiority over others, as if this means they're a "success" to feed their OWN egos, to feel they're better because they're NOT (insert: Jewish, gay, pregnant and unwed, etc) and this (actually, low self esteem driven) desire to diminish others is the only way they can feel better about themselves.

I believe that what goes on between 2 (or more) consenting adults is their buisness and their business only. Interpersonal and sexual relations are, by nature, a personal matter. Personal means just that, personal, not for others to pry thier nosey noses into and judge, decry, assess, or blast or criticize. Like it or not, homosexuals exist in this world, always have, always will. I really believe the most outspoken anti-gay people in this world are either latant closeted homosexuals themselves, or have or think they have so little going on in their own lives that they need to butt into others.

I believe that different people achieve sexual maturity at different ages, as well as intellectual maturity at different ages. It depends on the individual, upbringing, schooling surroundings, exposure, and parenting and genetics. Therefore, any law that proposes to "protect" ALL people by tacking a static figure on what age people are permitted to engage in specific activities is flawed. IE: You can marry @ X years, drink @ X years, , have sex @ X years unless your sexual partner is also underage regardless at what maturity level s/he's at, you can join the service a 18 years but not have a beer, this is all silly and nonsensical.

Did I miss anything? :-D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back