Abortion, queers and God

Other people's abortions? None of my business

Other people's sex lives? None of my business

Other people's Gods? None of my business.

Now explain to me how people who think those three things, as it relates to OTHER people, ARE their business , are also typically self-proclaiming freedomloving conservatives who accuse liberals of hating freedom?!

How does other people abortions, sex lives or religious beliefs that do NOT effect me, rise to the level of importance that our government must get involved, exactly?

Because to me, the ONLY reason a government EVER should create a law is when the subject of that law is something which CLEARLY effects the commonweal.

Seems to me that anyone who believes they have a right to impose their will on anyone regarding those three issues can not POSSIBLY the FREEDOM LOVERS they all seem to think they are.

The only FREEDOM they seem to love is the FREEDOM they grant themselves to stick their noses into OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES.

Last edited:
Other people's abortions? None of my business

Other people's sex lives? None of my business

Other people's Gods? None of my business.

Now explain to me how people who think those three things, as it relates to OTHER people, ARE their business , are also typically self-proclaiming freedomloving conservatives who accuse liberals of hating freedom?!

How does other people abortions, sex lives or religious beliefs that do NOT effect me, rise to the level of importance that our government must get involved, exactly?

Because to me, the ONLY reason a government EVER should create a law is when the subject of that law is something which CLEARLY effects the commonweal.

Seems to me that anyone who believes they have a right to impose their will on anyone regarding those three issues can not POSSIBLY the FREEDOM LOVERS they all seem to think they are.

The only FREEDOM they seem to love is the FREEDOM they grant themselves to stick their noses into OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES.

The only flaw with your logic is this: It's not just conservatives, and it's not all conservatives either. Some still ascribe to "less government", but most liberals have lost the "question the government" motto and now live by "rely on the government".

One thing I've not acheived in my 3 years on message boards is a clear understanding of what is a conservative and what is a liberal. It seems like almost no one else has a clear idea either. Liberal and conservative are labels which have pretty much come to mean the same thing, "something that I am which is good and rightminded but which the others are not. They are the other word and responsable for preventing all the good and rightminded things that would happen I everyone would just agree with me."

One thing I've not acheived in my 3 years on message boards is a clear understanding of what is a conservative and what is a liberal. It seems like almost no one else has a clear idea either. Liberal and conservative are labels which have pretty much come to mean the same thing, "something that I am which is good and rightminded but which the others are not. They are the other word and responsable for preventing all the good and rightminded things that would happen I everyone would just agree with me."

Actually, that is pretty much what they both mean now.

Actually, that is pretty much what they both mean now.
That's what I was saying.

pro-death people and sodomites ..stick together like glue rarely do you find a anti-gay baby killer or a gay pro-lifer...the two are inexorably linked

I'm pro-gay and also pro-life. I make an exception, of course, for Skydancer/Jalu/Arthur.

I also have come to believe that men who are simultaneously conflicted about homosexuality and abortion generally have their own marked sexual issues.

pro-death people and sodomites ..stick together like glue rarely do you find a anti-gay baby killer or a gay pro-lifer...the two are inexorably linked

I'm pro-gay and also pro-life. I make an exception, of course, for Skydancer/Jalu/Arthur.
So you are anti-life as far as Skydancer/Jalu/Arthur goes? No surprise there.

Abortion on demand is legal now and thank God. The crime rate has dropped significantly since abortion was legalized - this is a statistical fact.

Mostly just anti-crybabywhineybutt.
Says:
Yesterday, when I realized exactly how much time I'd spent over my holiday weekend arguing with a lunatic, a pedophile, and a white supremacist, I felt like this:

special_olympics.jpg

Perhaps it was a good thing that I had to come back to work today.

On the other hand, I did get my landscaping weeded, installed new blinds, and hosted a Valentine's Day party for 25 of my daughter's closest teenaged friends.

The pot calls the kettle black. Only a lunatic would attempt to weed his lawn in the depths of winter, white-supremists pull the blinds do so to keep outsiders from seeing in, and pedophiles love attending parties with little girls.

Mostly just anti-crybabywhineybutt.
Says:
Yesterday, when I realized exactly how much time I'd spent over my holiday weekend arguing with a lunatic, a pedophile, and a white supremacist, I felt like this:

Perhaps it was a good thing that I had to come back to work today.

On the other hand, I did get my landscaping weeded, installed new blinds, and hosted a Valentine's Day party for 25 of my daughter's closest teenaged friends.

The pot calls the kettle black. Only a lunatic would attempt to weed his lawn in the depths of winter, white-supremists pull the blinds do so to keep outsiders from seeing in, and pedophiles love attending parties with little girls.

I live in Florida. It was 76F at my house. We pull our blinds to keep the sun from ruining our furniture and paintings. And, I didn't attend the party. My daughter was the hostess. My boyfriend and I merely chaperoned (aka: poked our heads in to keep things down to a dull roar) occasionally.

I live in Florida. It was 76F at my house. We pull our blinds to keep the sun from ruining our furniture and paintings. And, I didn't attend the party. My daughter was the hostess. My boyfriend and I merely chaperoned (aka: poked our heads in to keep things down to a dull roar) occasionally.
Are you arguing on the internet again? :lol:

I agree on sex and god(s), not abortions. Abortions don't just affect the life of the person having it, it also affects the life of the child being killed. Someone has to speak up for that child.

Forum List

Back