Abortion providers as Nuremburg Defendants

If you advocate violence against against medical professionals performing legal procedures you need to be watched.
If you twist words of fellow posters rather than discuss the issues with honesty you should just be ignored, attention paid to you aborted, so to speak. Because there are plenty of posters here interested in meaningful debate, on all sides of the issue.

Abortion is not child sacrifice. It's not a religious act. The Greeks regularly performed infanticide by abandoning infants on mountain sides. They did not have recourse to modern abortion drugs and techniques that prevent cells or a fetus from developing into a child. That was also not a religious act.
Nowadays, those young girls whose parents denounce abortion and teenage sex, go into denial that they are pregnant (or are perhaps ignorant of the causes and signs of pregnancy since they have been kept in the dark by parents and school systems that won't teach sex education). When they give birth in some public restroom somewhere, they abandon the infant there or in some dumpster nearby because they've never been taught respect for human life.
Denying education and choice to young girls is a religious act on par with those who used them for sacrifices to their gods. In a way it is more sinister because it deludes young women into sacrificing themselves.
There are also some who believe their god wants them to protect men and women from the tyranny of the anti-choice, anti freedom movement. That is about as close to associating abortion with a religious act as can be done.

abortion is murder in just takes place in the womb

abortion is murder in just takes place in the womb

Not in the legal sense. Can you give me an example of a mother or abortion provider being found guilty of murder?

Many people have the conviction that between conception and birth there exists a third stage of life. But few would equate aborting it with the illegal killing of a living, breathing human being.

Most people think that they are responsible for their own choices in whether to bear a fetus to term, but they recognize they have no business deciding for another person and that they do not have any right to claim representation of a mother or the cells multiplying within her. This is why abortion has always been part of our way of life, since the very beginning when the uses of certain herbs was discovered.

Do you consider a fetus that causes the death or injury to a woman carrying it or anyone who prevents her from aborting it to be a criminal?

Not in the legal sense. Can you give me an example of a mother or abortion provider being found guilty of murder?

people have been charged in the death of the unborn..scott peterson for one

Many people have the conviction that between conception and birth there exists a third stage of life. But few would equate aborting it with the illegal killing of a living, breathing human being

I belive you vastly underestimate the numbers that oppose abortion

Most people think that they are responsible for their own choices in whether to bear a fetus to term, but they recognize they have no business deciding for another person and that they do not have any right to claim representation of a mother or the cells multiplying within her. This is why abortion has always been part of our way of life, since the very beginning when the uses of certain herbs was discovered.

if you can call the murdered child in the link i posted as no more than cells i pity you

Do you consider a fetus that causes the death or injury to a woman carrying it or anyone who prevents her from aborting it to be a criminal?[/
QUOTE]

to be criminal there would have to be the intent to harm ..something a baby is not capable of....

people have been charged in the death of the unborn..scott peterson for one.

That is actually none.
Scott Peterson was not an abortion provider. Was he specifically charged with murder of an unborn person? I believe he was held responsible with doing something against the will of the mother-to-be. Please give me an example of an abortion provider or pregnant woman found guilty of murder.

I belive you vastly underestimate the numbers that oppose abortion

If that were so, in the history of man and in current times, abortion would be illegal.

if you can call the murdered child in the link i posted as no more than cells i pity you

Likewise. Such sad people you are who think you are God.

to be criminal there would have to be the intent to harm ..something a baby is not capable of....

How about manslaughter, then? And how do you know what a fetus' intents are? Are you a mind reader? Do you claim to be the spokesperson of beings that do not speak?

Last edited:
That is actually none.
Scott Peterson was not an abortion provider. Was he specifically charged with murder of an unborn person? I believe he was held responsible with doing something against the will of the mother-to-be. Illegal give me an example of an abortion provider or pregnant woman found guilty of murder.

scott peterson was charged with two counts of murder..if he is guilty of this then logically so are abortion providers..even if charges where not pursued[

If that were so, in the history of man and in current times, abortion would be illegal.

in the history of man abortion has been illegal and in many places still is
are you really that uninformed

Likewise. Such sad people you are who think you are God.

where do I CLAIM TO BE GOD???

How about manslaughter, then? And how do you know what a fetus' intents are? Are you a mind reader? Do you claim to be the spokesperson of beings that do not speak?[/
QUOTE]

THE SILENT SCREAM AND the attempts to avoid the suction hose speaks for itself

silent scream - Google Video

Last edited:
That is actually none.
Scott Peterson was not an abortion provider. Was he specifically charged with murder of an unborn person? I believe he was held responsible with doing something against the will of the mother-to-be. Illegal give me an example of an abortion provider or pregnant woman found guilty of murder.

scott peterson was charged with two counts of murder..if he is guilty of this then logically so are abortion providers..even if charges where not pursued[

He is not guilty of two counts of murder. He only killed one person and put an end to her pregnancy which most likely would have come to term had she not died. Same as forced abortion, it is a criminal act.

in the history of man abortion has been illegal and in many places still is
are you really that uninformed

I misworded that. Laws regarding abortion did not exist till recently. This trend towards attempts to outlaw it are a new and radical phenomenon. Most countries are very conservative in their methods to regulate it.

where do I CLAIM TO BE GOD???

When you start assuming supernatural powers and asserting yourself as the voice of potential humans and deciding actual humans deserve life less than they.

QUOTE]

THE SILENT SCREAM AND the attempts to avoid the suction hose speaks for itself

silent scream - Google Video

No it doesn't speak at all. I've seen it. If you can't discuss your reasons for wanting to outlaw abortion and add anything new to the debate other than the stock, "because I say so" rhetoric then that's very disappointing.
I enjoy your humorous posts a lot, eots, and I would think that would indicate a creative mind. But all these trite answers you come up have been tossed around in just about every abortion rights thread I've ever seen.
Besides the fact that you anti life people are so bent on squashing liberty and doing in the human race, which I find very disturbing, almost sociopathologic, I find it very unsatisfying that you can never come up with a single valid point in favor of legislating abortion.

What fun is debate if it's all the same crap rehashed over and over again with no hope of a new perspective. I love having my mind changed on something I was previously convinced of before. it doesn't happen as much as I'd like. But certainly these abortion threads are the most mind numbing of all.

Last edited:
So is the death penalty ... hmm ... we should make that illegal to! Prosecute anyone that has been involved in the death penalty! Judges, lawyers, cops, all of them!

I don't think these people care about the murder of humans. Humans are worthless to them. They are in the business of gathering souls. It's kind of like a cyber game gone out of control.

at least Anguille holds a higher opinion of fetus' than I do, to me they are a cancer until they are 18 years old.

LOL! I've never actually said I was against infanticide in certain cases. I definitely am opposed to more than the most basic care for premature infants, (no feeding tubes or respirators) and spending public money on fertility research. But I would let the teenagers live, maybe .....

Oooohhh ... great analogy, and so true.

Thanks. And when it isn't souls they are after, cuz some anti life people aren't religious, I think it's some sort of hatred for humankind and the entire earth that motivates them. I've never come away from an abortion debate feeling that the ones who oppose abortion FOR EVERYONE, not just for themselves, have well meaning, if misguided intentions. They really truly give me the creeps, the one who want to make abortion a crime.

Sad thing is that many who oppose abortions have them, but many do don't oppose them never do.

Very true. I read an interesting article recently about how the Christian right often fails to prepare their children for sex and love within marriage much less before it. I'll see if I can find a link to it.

[/I]

No it doesn't speak at all. I've seen it. If you can't discuss your reasons for wanting to outlaw abortion and add anything new to the debate other than the stock, "because I say so" rhetoric then that's very disappointing.
I enjoy your humorous posts a lot, eots, and I would think that would indicate a creative mind. But all these trite answers you come up have been tossed around in just about every abortion rights thread I've ever seen.
Besides the fact that you anti life people are so bent on squashing liberty and doing in the human race, which I find very disturbing, almost sociopathologic, I find it very unsatisfying that you can never come up with a single valid point in favor of legislating abortion.

What fun is debate if it's all the same crap rehashed over and over again with no hope of a new perspective. I love having my mind changed on something I was previously convinced of before. it doesn't happen as much as I'd like. But certainly these abortion threads are the most mind numbing of all.

I am not about laws of man...and have no desire to choose for anyone
I as opposed to you however..belive that.. god is love..and love is the answer to unwanted pregnancy not abortions..in most cases its 9 months of sacrifice required for the life of another to be spared..and to any woman that has made that unselfish choice i give my infinite respect

Very true. I read an interesting article recently about how the Christian right often fails to prepare their children for sex and love within marriage much less before it. I'll see if I can find a link to it.

Aaah yes, that aspect to. Often they will force the teen mother into getting an abortion to cover it up.

Forum List

Back