Abortion issue and State results says a lot about the nation's maturity

Why do you think I care about the GOP? Abortion is 'popular' because we're a nation of irresponsible, stupid, and selfish people that apparently don't know how not to get pregnant and completely lack any moral compass. You'd think we were living in pre-early 1900's without any medical advancement to prevent that from happening. What kind of savages kill their own offspring for their own convenience or laziness? Apparently, ones like you. History will look back on you like they look upon primitive savages that scarified their children to the gods a thousand years ago, as uneducated, barbaric animals.
What kinda savages - American savages. If you don't like living with savages move. And be quick about it cause it ain't getting any better for you forced birthers

You people are brain dead, seriously. Since we're 'secular', then any murder should be okay, but apparently it's not.
Secular ethics proscribe murder. You are such a karen.
They revel in insults, it's all they have when they've lost the argument. :dunno:
You have no argument. Your concern is whether you should have on or not. Otherwise, kid, it's not your business.

The voters have spoken. I don't like the result but I'm not going to fight it. It's better voters decide than judges or presidents who are wealthy. They don't share American ideals.

The left would have us believe the nation enjoys their nest, simply over the issue of abortion. These people are simple-minded, and wrong. They act as though other issues, and candidates are unimportant.

The results are just as the Supreme Court intended. They reversed a ruling that gave a woman the right to abortion, because they had no business making that ruling in the first place. Our Supreme Court isn't in the business of killing the unborn. Among other things, it sends the wrong message. As a matter of fact, the court was wise to consider compassion - The left should count their blessings the court didn't see fit to disallow abortions, because oh-fuck, don't look now, but our founding document clearly reads......

"“We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness; that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.”

For any assholes who want to suggest that, well gosh, that doesn't apply to the unborn.......Well shit, it doesn't say women or children either. Intent, intent, common sense.

Truth is there are good arguments on both sides of the issue, which is why the Supreme Court backed off like they should have, and let the States decide on the issue.

The court came to their wise decision for so many reasons, and not one was due to creating an environment that would favor conservative politics. Ponder that a moment, while our politicians, especially Democrats, and even their judges and justice departments have been weaponized for politics and power, clearly at the expense of the country.
Only 6% of voters consider it an issue most are concerned with the economy and crime

So tell me how is the government supposed to know when this unborn person is conceived so it can record its existence?

Do you think doctors should have to report every positive pregnancy test done in their offices? What about home pregnancy tests? Will you make it a law that every woman who uses a home pregnancy test has to report the results?

BS. You're suggesting a person is only a person if the govt. has recorded their information. Fuck that.

BS on reporting pregnancy results too. That's fucking dumb dude, what would be the point? This just in, medicine can tell how far along a pregnancy has gone.

No they don't have any rights at all under your Constitution, because they don't exist as people yet.

Can pregnancy women claim the fetus as a dependent on their income taxes????

BS lady, I never said it was in the constitution. It's in our founding document.

ILMAO at income taxes........What a load of crap.

Last edited:
BS. You're suggesting a person is only a person if the govt. has recorded their information. Fuck that.

BS on reporting pregnancy results too. That's fucking dumb dude, what would be the point? This just in, medicine can tell how far along a pregnancy has gone.

You're the one who says a fetus has all the rights of personhood we recognize today

If the unborn is a person with rights then the government is obligated to protect it. How can the government protect it if the government does not know it exists?

What if the mother engages in behavior that would endanger the fetus? Wouldn't you want that fetus protected to the same degree that any born child would be protected? How would you protect those rights?

You're the one who says a fetus has all the rights of personhood we recognize today

If the unborn is a person with rights then the government is obligated to protect it. How can the government protect it if the government does not know it exists?

What if the mother engages in behavior that would endanger the fetus? Wouldn't you want that fetus protected to the same degree that any born child would be protected? How would you protect those rights?

Oh I see. Therefore it's open season for those in this country illegally. After all, the Govt. doesn't know they're here.

Perhaps you can explain why killing a pregnant woman is double homicide.

Last edited:
Oh I see. Therefore it's open season for those in this country illegally. After all, the Govt. doesn't know they're here.

Deflection and a very broken false equivalency. Go back, think this through, and try again,

No I want you to explain how you will go about making sure all these rights of a fetus will be protected.

This is your argument and you haven't thought it out have you?

And the answer to that question about double murder is that the issue hasn't been brought up through the courts and no one cares that a murderer gets charged with one or two murders.

So tell me how do you propose the rights of the unborn are protected just like the rights of any other child?

Forum List

Back