Abortion is the reason I hate Democrats

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Of all the filthy dirty reasons to hate the Democrats, abortion is the filthiest and dirtiest reason of all.

How can you stand there and tell me you think it's okay to take a pair of scissors and plunge it into the skull of an innocent unborn baby, suck it's brains out with a vacuum, and then crush it's skull with a pair of forceps.

You people are filthy dirty animals.

Aren't you pro death penalty ?

And that's not what happens in abortion. Except in crazy rare cases .

Aren't you pro death penalty ?

And that's not what happens in abortion. Except in crazy rare cases .

Crazy rare? How about this:

"Suction Aspiration

This is the most common method of abortion during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. General or local anaesthesia is given to the mother and her cervix is quickly dilated. A suction curette (hollow tube with a knife-edged tip) is inserted into the womb. This instrument is then connected to a vacuum machine by a transparent tube. The vacuum suction, 29 times more powerful than a household vacuum cleaner, tears the fetus and placenta into small pieces which are sucked through the tube into a bottle and discarded."

www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/abortiontypes/

How can you stand there and tell me you think it's okay to take a pair of scissors and plunge it into the skull of an innocent unborn baby, suck it's brains out with a vacuum, and then crush it's skull with a pair of forceps.

And then they have a good laugh and eat the remains.

Hate is a strong word and is basically emotional rather than logical. I hate abortion as it is clearly legalized murder of the most innocent. However I do not hate Democrats. I hate abortion.

I have found that many who believe in baby killing are brainwashed drones. Once shown the horror of it they often overcome the leftist propaganda and recognize it for what it is.

A close friend had an abortion. The whole family was torn to pieces and making it so much worse are nasty, ignorant people like the OP. If you've never had to make that decision, you really don't know what you're talking about. I hope you are never pregnant and have to abort. I can guarantee it would change the way you look at it for yourself although it would not surprise me if you were still judgemental of others.

Hate is a strong word and is basically emotional rather than logical. I hate abortion as it is clearly legalized murder of the most innocent. However I do not hate Democrats. I hate abortion.

I have found that many who believe in baby killing are brainwashed drones. Once shown the horror of it they often overcome the leftist propaganda and recognize it for what it is.

Do YOU believe in the death penalty ? Cause i find it odd that most pro lifers are also pro death penalty .

They just ignore the fact that many abortions, especially the late ones, are because of horrible medical issues .

Do YOU believe in the death penalty ? Cause i find it odd that most pro lifers are also pro death penalty .
I do not, but your point is meaningless and exposes you as a fool.

Do you think the unborn are the same as a brutal murderer?

A close friend had an abortion. The whole family was torn to pieces and making it so much worse are nasty, ignorant people like the OP. If you've never had to make that decision, you really don't know what you're talking about. I hope you are never pregnant and have to abort. I can guarantee it would change the way you look at it for yourself although it would not surprise me if you were still judgemental of others.
So you want to kill babies and I'm the bad guy because I want to stop it.

I'm sure the slave owners in the South felt the same way about the Abolition Movement.

I've never met someone who had an abortion and didn't regret it.

They just ignore the fact that many abortions, especially the late ones, are because of horrible medical issues .
Liar.

Dilation and Curettage (D&C)

This method is similar to the suction method with the added insertion of a hook shaped knife (curette) which cuts the baby into pieces. The pieces are scraped out through the cervix and discarded [Note: This abortion method should not be confused with a therapeutic D&C done for reasons other than pregancy.]

Abortion Methods - How Different Types of Surgical Abortions are Performed

I would disassociate myself with any woman who murdered my child. Murder sickens me, but apparently you are fine with it.

Forum List

Back