Abortion is the reason I hate Democrats

A close friend had an abortion. The whole family was torn to pieces and making it so much worse are nasty, ignorant people like the OP. If you've never had to make that decision, you really don't know what you're talking about. I hope you are never pregnant and have to abort. I can guarantee it would change the way you look at it for yourself although it would not surprise me if you were still judgemental of others.

I've never met someone who had an abortion and didn't regret it.

They don't regret doing it.

They regret having no choice.

Frankly, I doubt you know anyone who has had an abortion. If you did, you wouldn't say something so empty and uncaring.

A close friend had an abortion. The whole family was torn to pieces and making it so much worse are nasty, ignorant people like the OP. If you've never had to make that decision, you really don't know what you're talking about. I hope you are never pregnant and have to abort. I can guarantee it would change the way you look at it for yourself although it would not surprise me if you were still judgemental of others.

Frankly, I doubt you know anyone who has had an abortion. If you did, you wouldn't say something so empty and uncaring.
BS. Studies have shown that a very high percentage of women who murdered their baby, regretted it.

And they always have a choice.

I hate the republican party because they want to destroy science and American leadership across the board.
I hate the Republican Party because they are a bunch of progressives… career politicians suck

I would disassociate myself with any woman who murdered my child. Murder sickens me, but apparently you are fine with it.

The level of ignorance in this post is stunning. First, and you already know this, its not a "child". Second, I hope you never have to make this decision. Until you know what its like to have all your hopes and dreams and plans crushed and have to give up and just go home, you will never know the emptiness and pain of saying goodbye to a loved creature who never had a chance to be a child.

You people are disgusting.

Isn't there even one of you who has lost someone you love? If so, are you so cold blooded that you can't feel a bit of sympathy for others?

Hate is a strong word and is basically emotional rather than logical. I hate abortion as it is clearly legalized murder of the most innocent. However I do not hate Democrats. I hate abortion.

I have found that many who believe in baby killing are brainwashed drones. Once shown the horror of it they often overcome the leftist propaganda and recognize it for what it is.
It's been proven. Once they see what is actually happening they aren't so gung ho.

Of all the filthy dirty reasons to hate the Democrats, abortion is the filthiest and dirtiest reason of all.

How can you stand there and tell me you think it's okay to take a pair of scissors and plunge it into the skull of an innocent unborn baby, suck it's brains out with a vacuum, and then crush it's skull with a pair of forceps.

You people are filthy dirty animals.
Don't have an abortion. Easy solution.

Dear Blackrook
It's not okay. but there is something called DUE PROCESS when people are doing things that are not okay.
And the trouble with policing abortion is that DUE PROCESS ends up imposing on women more than men.
So it becomes discriminatory and the issue gets out of hand.

if we could agree to police the decision or coercion involving sex BEFORE the
act of sex occur or before pregnancy results,
then at THAT stage IN ADVANCE, men and women would be addressed equally.

But the govt has no authority to address people about the decision or process in advance of having sex.

If there is abuse, rape, incest, coercion, etc. then we need to find a way to police
and PREVENT the act of sex IN ADVANCE/BEFORE pregnancy
in cases where it is abused, unwanted, coerced and/or leads to unwanted consequences
and causes problems that "are not okay."

The legal issue is more about the DUE PROCESS of policing and enforcing laws
without getting entangled in personal issues that the govt is not designed for.

So we'd have to agree to addresss issues BEFORE that point.

What do you think of the idea of banning the SEX that otherwise leads to
unwanted consequences whether unwanted pregnancy unwanted children abortion etc.

if the SEX is banned then can THAT policy be enforced
where men and women are affected and treated equally?

If this approach would eliminate the due process issues of burdening women more than men,
could states opt to set up a third area of law, besides criminal and civil,
and police *complaints* of relationship and sexual abuse BEFORE these become civil or criminal violations.
If *complaints* of abuse require BOTH partners in the conflict to be subject to counseling,
then BOTH partners would be treated equally. the ordinance could require any such complaints to be resolved through counseling to identify any unsafe or unhealthy abusive, coercive, or fraudulent risks and to ensure there are no abuses that recur or escalate into violence or worse violations of civil or criminal laws. it would be more preventative. And just like neighbors issuing complaints under civil association ordinances, each district, campus or community could OPT into a policy by which all residents AGREE to report any risks or complaints of abuse that would be subject to counseling to resolve the issues.

Of all the filthy dirty reasons to hate the Democrats, abortion is the filthiest and dirtiest reason of all.

How can you stand there and tell me you think it's okay to take a pair of scissors and plunge it into the skull of an innocent unborn baby, suck it's brains out with a vacuum, and then crush it's skull with a pair of forceps.

BS. Studies have shown that a very high percentage of women who murdered their baby, regretted it.

They regret having to do it.

You're clueless.

I would disassociate myself with any woman who murdered my child. Murder sickens me, but apparently you are fine with it.

The level of ignorance in this post is stunning. First, and you already know this, its not a "child". Second, I hope you never have to make this decision. Until you know what its like to have all your hopes and dreams and plans crushed and have to give up and just go home, you will never know the emptiness and pain of saying goodbye to a loved creature who never had a chance to be a child.

Isn't there even one of you who has lost someone you love? If so, are you so cold blooded that you can't feel a bit of sympathy for others?
I never owned a slave, but I'm sure it's a heartbreaking experience when your slave doesn't obey and you have to beat her.

I am thinking hate is not too strong a word for me, after reading your ignorant hateful posts.

Abortion is murder. Only idiots like you want to believe in fairytales.

They regret having to do it.

You're clueless.
Almost all abortions in the US are for convenience. Fact dipshit.

Why are you happy that Hitler wasn't aborted as a fetus?

That's disturbing.

I never owned a slave, but I'm sure it's a heartbreaking experience when your slave doesn't obey and you have to beat her.

Why don't you google photos of "monsters". Babies who were forced to be born, in horrendous pain, no chance for a life, dying a short time time later.

Who the fuck are you to decide these poor darlings should be tortured just so you could play on your high horse?

Have you ever known anyone who has lost a child?

I've said I hope you judgemental fools never have to look at a monster where you thought you would be looking at your child and taking that photo home to put on the refrigerator, passing it on to the happy grand parents, aunts, uncles, cousins - but I believe you can never know or understand how it feels to have your guts ripped out, cry yourself to sleep, drag through your days, hae to listen to jerks like you saying "you have to move on and you can always have another" and other SHIT like that.

I hate the republican party because they want to destroy science and American leadership across the board.
You mean the Democrats and neo-cons want to destroy science and leadership across board.

Dear Blackrook
It's not okay. but there is something called DUE PROCESS when people are doing things that are not okay.
And the trouble with policing abortion is that DUE PROCESS ends up imposing on women more than men.

But the govt has no authority to address people about the decision or process in advance of having sex.

If there is abuse, rape, incest, coercion, etc. then we need to find a way to police
in cases where it is abused, unwanted, coerced and/or leads to unwanted consequences

unwanted consequences whether unwanted pregnancy unwanted children abortion etc.

If this approach would eliminate the due process issues of burdening women more than men,
and police *complaints* of relationship and sexual abuse BEFORE these become civil or criminal violations.
If *complaints* of abuse require BOTH partners in the conflict to be subject to counseling,
then BOTH partners would be treated equally. the ordinance could require any such complaints to be resolved through counseling to identify any unsafe or unhealthy abusive, coercive, or fraudulent risks and to ensure there are no abuses that recur or escalate into violence or worse violations of civil or criminal laws. it would be more preventative. And just like neighbors issuing complaints under civil association ordinances, each district, campus or community could OPT into a policy by which all residents AGREE to report any risks or complaints of abuse that would be subject to counseling to resolve the issues.

I'm only going to say this.

You don't have a clue what "due process" is because you're using it all wrong in your sentences.

What you're saying is that men and women are not equals in the abortion decision, because women get pregnant and men don't.

But that doesn't have anything to do with "due process."

My response to your argument is that women know going into sex that there is a possibility of getting pregnant.

Yes, it's unfair, but the person to complain to about that is God. It is beyond the ability of any government to fix this unfairness, or even mitigate it.

But once a life is created in a woman's womb, she is carrying a human child and she has no right to kill it.

Why don't you google photos of "monsters". Babies who were forced to be born, in horrendous pain, no chance for a life, dying a short time time later.

Who the fuck are you to decide these poor darlings should be tortured just so you could play on your high horse?

I've said I hope you judgemental fools never have to look at a monster where you thought you would be looking at your child and taking that photo home to put on the refrigerator, passing it on to the happy grand parents, aunts, uncles, cousins - but I believe you can never know or understand how it feels to have your guts ripped out, cry yourself to sleep, drag through your days, hae to listen to jerks like you saying "you have to move on and you can always have another" and other SHIT like that.
Deciding a baby is a "monster" and killing it is the same as being a Nazi, because that's exactly what the Nazis did.

I don't care what you think kid. You've never held a woman who swears she has heard her baby crying at night. To you abortion is theoretical, to me it's a crises point where guilt and shame drive a stake though a woman's heart. Get back to me when you grow up.

Dear Blackrook

WTF kind of rant is this? Without abortion we would somehow have millions of monster kids to deal with? Are you out of your fucking mind?

Forum List

Back