Abortion is the reason I hate Democrats

Which begs the question, what makes killing a cow OK but not human beings?

Because cows aren't people, same as fetuses.

Interesting point, how the belief systems of PETA freaks and pro-lifers are nearly indistinguishable. Both groups scream at me that I'm a murderer, based on their insane revisionist definitions of what a person is. Being that both groups are equally stupid and corrupt, I don't pay much attention to either.

Because the OP is ignorant.
Plain and simple. Like their mind.

A close friend had an abortion. The whole family was torn to pieces and making it so much worse are nasty, ignorant people like the OP. If you've never had to make that decision, you really don't know what you're talking about. I hope you are never pregnant and have to abort. I can guarantee it would change the way you look at it for yourself although it would not surprise me if you were still judgemental of others.

I hate the republican party because they want to destroy science and American leadership across the board.

Don't many Liberals only use science when it suits them?

Not a whole lot of Liberals support racial science, despite the overwhelming evidence of genetic racial disparities.

How come?

Have you ever heard that gay males account for well over half new AIDS and STD cases in the US even though they are under 10% of the population?

No? And you never will hear about this inconvenient scientific fact cuz it's hate speech.

Got a CDC link that says exactly that?

Look it up yourself. It's there.

Nope.

Because cows aren't people, same as fetuses.

Interesting point, how the belief systems of PETA freaks and pro-lifers are nearly indistinguishable. Both groups scream at me that I'm a murderer, based on their insane revisionist definitions of what a person is. Being that both groups are equally stupid and corrupt, I don't pay much attention to either.

Yeah, from someone who doesn't care one bit when a non-Jew bites it....

I hate the republican party because they want to destroy science and American leadership across the board.

Not a whole lot of Liberals support racial science, despite the overwhelming evidence of genetic racial disparities.

How come?

Have you ever heard that gay males account for well over half new AIDS and STD cases in the US even though they are under 10% of the population?

No? And you never will hear about this inconvenient scientific fact cuz it's hate speech.

Dems are too damn lazy to look anything up themselves.

How come?

Nope.

Then stay ignorant, nobody cares. While it can and does cross gender lines it is indeed primarily a homosexual issue.

Say Democrats, I never seem to get an honest response to the following. Men are equally responsible for a child right? How did you come to the conclusion a woman can reject responsibility for her actions by having an abortion, but a man cannot reject his by relinquishing his responsibility say first trimester? Doesn't mean the woman would require an abortion. Just means if the man signs on the dotted line, she goes at it alone. That's equal rights. Somehow equal rights only applies when it suits feminism? I call BS.

BS = Affirmative Action = what Dems really care about....

1. Stealing
2. Lying
3. Hating
4. Discriminating

Say Democrats, I never seem to get an honest response to the following.

Try asking better questions next time.

Men are equally responsible for a child right?

Obviously not, as a man isn't pregnant.

How did you come to the conclusion a woman can reject responsibility for her actions by having an abortion,

Don't ask us to explain your strawman. You haven't demonstrated that any "responsibility" exists, so "abortion is rejecting responsibility" is only your bizarre strawman.

but a man cannot reject his by relinquishing his responsibility say first trimester?

Kind of sucks, eh? But the fact that men have lost liberty doesn't justify removing liberty from women. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Doesn't mean the woman would require an abortion. Just means if the man signs on the dotted line, she goes at it alone. That's equal rights. Somehow equal rights only applies when it suits feminism? I call BS.

Has nothing to do with feminism, as the right is even more rabid about enforcing child support laws.

Anways, by your standards ...

The right opposes justice for both men and women.

The left opposes justice for men, but liberty for women.

Looks like the left wins there, as 50% right is better than 0% right.

Forum List

Back