Abortion is murder

I want the right to determine life or death. Jake you would be in big trouble, if I had that right.
No, you are a snowflake. I am in no danger of you regardless of the law. You would be a failure on PurgeNight.

You mistake abortion and its relationship between mother and child as being similar to human beings murdering one another.
Only a fool like you Jake would think terminating a pregnancy is not killing. You believe the silly legal semantics of the abortionists, to soothe your guilty conscience.

Why have you chosen to be a puppet for the left elite?
yet he gets this crazy idea he has the moral authority to call you immoral.
Exactly...they accuse their opponents of EXACTLY what they are guilty of.

To think abortion is not legalized murder and perfectly moral, has to be some kind of mental illness. Under leftism, the world is turned upside down and amazing dupes like Jake go along with it.
See that is exactly what you are doing, just like an Alinsky or a Limbaugh. You are accusing me of what you are guilty of: demonization of the other side. Abortion is a medical term, murder a legal term. You need to learn definitions.
In your world, I am immoral for criticizing abortion and wanting it stopped.

See? Your world is upside down....you are fine with murder. I am not, but I am the immoral one in your small mind.

body.jpg

But you can't take away the guns, which increase the murder rate four times hey?

Jake...trying to justify abortion (murder) is a fools errand.

Are you like your buddy Hitler...a eugenicist? Why to hate your own species?

I can justify abortion.

1) there are too many people in this world already.
2) a child born into certain families might have a much higher chance of ending a murderer or criminal to then spend the rest of their live rotting away in prison, hardly a life, is it?
3) 75% of pregnancies end before the mother even knows it exists. This life is fragile and disappears all the time. That's life. Death is a part of life.

But on the other hand those people claim to be "pro-life" often like executions and wars. Hardly a love of life, is it? They don't want a lot of kids born into poverty to have a chance in life, and actually have a chance at a decent life in the first place.

No one is justifying anything. I am making you use proper terminology. Try thinking instead of emoting.

No one is justifying anything. I am making you use proper terminology. Try thinking instead of emoting.
"proper terminology" is a joke...but you are too uninformed or brainwashed to understand.

Terminating a human life as done by abortion, is MURDER. Always has been and always will be. This is proper terminology for you Jake.

"proper terminology" is a joke...but you are too uninformed or brainwashed to understand.

Terminating a human life as done by abortion, is MURDER. Always has been and always will be. This is proper terminology for you Jake.
Nope, your nonsense is a bad job. The terms have proper definition. Abortion is murder only by legal definition. Since this is the fact and reality, you live in an unreal world. Get real, gipper.

I can justify abortion.

2) a child born into certain families might have a much higher chance of ending a murderer or criminal to then spend the rest of their live rotting away in prison, hardly a life, is it?
3) 75% of pregnancies end before the mother even knows it exists. This life is fragile and disappears all the time. That's life. Death is a part of life.

But on the other hand those people claim to be "pro-life" often like executions and wars. Hardly a love of life, is it? They don't want a lot of kids born into poverty to have a chance in life, and actually have a chance at a decent life in the first place.
You are a eugenicist. Hitler would be so proud of you.

To a delusional person like yourself, a convicted murderer is no different than an unborn baby.

How does one get so f**ked up?

I can justify abortion.

To a delusional person like yourself, a convicted murderer is no different than an unborn baby.

You have no idea what you are talking about, gipper.

Do you know what eugenicism is actually?

You live in la la land.

jake, this is the religion and ethics thread. We work on a higher principle here than your low life standards.
Your redefining don't work "up" here.

jake, this is the religion and ethics thread. We work on a higher principle here than your low life standards. Your redefining don't work "up" here.
Religion and ethics do not redefine legal terms. You are trying to redefine the law, and that is a fail.

So what you and the others are trying to say is, "I think abortion is murder." OK, that is what you think.

jake, this is the religion and ethics thread. We work on a higher principle here than your low life standards. Your redefining don't work "up" here.
Religion and ethics do not redefine legal terms. You are trying to redefine the law, and that is a fail.

So what you and the others are trying to say is, "I think abortion is murder." OK, that is what you think.
What's ok with you is regarded as repulsive "up" here.

What's ok with you is regarded as repulsive "up" here.
It's ok that I agree that you can believe what you want, although it is not reality.

OK, for the sake of argument, let’s say that you’re right. Abortion is murder. I don’t agree, but I’ll give you that as a starting point. Then the question become, what purpose is served by shouting that over simplified, inflammatory rhetoric from the roof tops? Perhaps those of you who despise the idea of abortion can conceive of a better way to get your message out- a way that might actually gain a sympathetic ear- even among those who are pro-choice.

Let’s be clear about something. Ending or overly restricting legal abortion will not end abortion and may not even significantly reduce the number of abortions. Rather, it will force the practice back under ground to be performed by the back ally butchers who will endanger women’s health and even their lives, and escape any restrictions on late term abortions which may well increase in numbers

Please understand this. Most people who are pro-choice are not callously pro-abortion. Regardless of ones beliefs about when life begins, we recognize that abortion is not a pleasant or desirable thing. I for one have no problem with overall policies that are aimed at making abortion rare-although I am adamant that they should still be available.

How do we do that? By supporting meaningful sex education and the availability of contraception for starters. Then, by ensuring that women and families are confident that they will have the help and support that they need if they choose to carry the child to term. That would include nutritional and financial assistance, affordable day care, early child hood education, and health care coverage for starters. How about we throw in tax policies that strengthen the middle class and promote job growth. The problem is that too many pro-life conservatives are against all or most of these things and there for they are really just pro fetus and pro birth.

I believe that most pro-choice people would, in turn agree to a ban on late term abortions that are not medically necessary and ensure that the woman is fully aware of all alternatives including adoption. And speaking of adoption, they need to get over the hysteria about allowing gays and lesbians to adopt. They are a valuable resource for children who might otherwise suffer at the hands of a parent who was not prepared to care for them, or languish in the foster care system.

Is it possible for conservative to get smart about this, or will they insist on clinging to absurd positions of just wanting abortion stopped, even in cases of rape, incest or a danger to the mother’s life.? Are you willing to come out right now as being truly pro-life, pro women, pro-family and pro children ?

Last edited:

I can justify abortion.

Oh, so shouting off attacks is somehow going to make you "win" this debate, is it? I don't think so.

I'd ask what makes someone come on a forum like this and act in such a way, and ask whats makes you so fucked up.

No, you are a snowflake. I am in no danger of you regardless of the law. You would be a failure on PurgeNight.

You mistake abortion and its relationship between mother and child as being similar to human beings murdering one another.
Only a fool like you Jake would think terminating a pregnancy is not killing. You believe the silly legal semantics of the abortionists, to soothe your guilty conscience.

Why have you chosen to be a puppet for the left elite?
yet he gets this crazy idea he has the moral authority to call you immoral.
Exactly...they accuse their opponents of EXACTLY what they are guilty of.

To think abortion is not legalized murder and perfectly moral, has to be some kind of mental illness. Under leftism, the world is turned upside down and amazing dupes like Jake go along with it.
See that is exactly what you are doing, just like an Alinsky or a Limbaugh. You are accusing me of what you are guilty of: demonization of the other side. Abortion is a medical term, murder a legal term. You need to learn definitions.
In your world, I am immoral for criticizing abortion and wanting it stopped.

See? Your world is upside down....you are fine with murder. I am not, but I am the immoral one in your small mind.
Wanting it stopped. How exactly will that happen.?? It wont stop if Roe v. Wade should be overturned.

What you want is an end to all legal abortion. However, logic and common sense should tell you that it will not actually end abortion. I have to really wonder what you really believe in and what your true motives are. Is it to be able to claim moral superiority by saying that you are unequivocally against abortion, while being able to avoid responsibility for damage caused by illegal abortions as well as the suffering that results for having children who are unwanted? Or, is it about the control of women and their bodies? I have to suspect that it is, at least in part the later as evidenced by the degree of indifference and even hostility towards women’s needs including but not limited to birth control. You make no sense to me what so ever!

Let’s be clear about something. Ending or overly restricting legal abortion will not end abortion and may not even significantly reduce the number of abortions. Rather, it will force the practice back under ground to be performed by the back ally butchers who will endanger women’s health and even their lives, and escape any restrictions on late term abortions which may well increase in numbers

I think a good starting point is for everyone to acknowledge:

1. Abortion end a human life.
2. It is wrong to end a human life.

As to your point that changing the law won't end it, you are probably right, but I do believe it would reduce it. It would probably force people behave more responsibly. Raising standards and holding people accountable usually does change behaviors.

jake, this is the religion and ethics thread. We work on a higher principle here than your low life standards.
Your redefining don't work "up" here.

so said those the idolators to Noah before the flood ... nature is replete, the Seagulls and baby Terrapins - is it murder.

Forum List

Back