Abortion: If "We" can't ban it, then we shouldn't be forced to fund it!

Killing a baby is most often out of convenience. It's very rarely about medical emergency. I just don't understand the mentality that demands Taxpayers pay for killing millions of babies for mere convenience. Kill your baby on your own time and with your own money. Abortion advocates are just wrong. You don't have the right to steal money from fellow Citizens so you can kill your baby out of convenience. That just isn't right. Planned Parenthood is just a front for Abortion Mills all across this Nation. It's time for Abortion activists to just admit this and stop demanding Tax Dollars. Anyone with common sense knows what Planned Parenthood is all about. Time to end their Tax-Funding.

Let each state decide so that national politics can move on from these social issues that will always be a 50/50 split.

We've been wasting precious time and resources debating this on a national level for almost 50 years now. Enough is enough.

Let each state decide. And if a state is split 50/50 - let each of the counties within decide for themselves. And if a county is split 50/50, perhaps the cost of freedom is letting your neighbors make some decisions about their lives you may not approve of.

Freedom isn't free. Sometimes the cost is blood, sometimes the cost is explaining to your kids why the neighbors are free to do something you disapprove of.

Killing a baby is most often out of convenience. It's very rarely about medical emergency. I just don't understand the mentality that demands Taxpayers pay for killing millions of babies for mere convenience. Kill your baby on your own time and with your own money. Abortion advocates are just wrong. You don't have the right to steal money from fellow Citizens so you can kill your baby out of convenience. That just isn't right. Planned Parenthood is just a front for Abortion Mills all across this Nation. It's time for Abortion activists to just admit this and stop demanding Tax Dollars. Anyone with common sense knows what Planned Parenthood is all about. Time to end their Tax-Funding.

Let each state decide so that national politics can move on from these social issues that will always be a 50/50 split.

We've been wasting precious time and resources debating this on a national level for almost 50 years now. Enough is enough.

Let each state decide. And if a state is split 50/50 - let each of the counties within decide for themselves. And if a county is split 50/50, perhaps the cost of freedom is letting your neighbors make some decisions about their lives you may not approve of.

Freedom isn't free. Sometimes the cost is blood, sometimes the cost is explaining to your kids why the neighbors are free to do something you disapprove of.

I agree. Let each State decide the Abortion issue for themselves.

Planned Parenthood is just a front group for Abortion Mills all across the Country. So i'm just so sick of the Left always lying about that. Planned Parenthood is notorious for pushing Abortion. I don't see why Taxpayers should be forced to fund that. Killing a baby by way of Abortion is most often about laziness & convenience. Medical Emergency really is rare. Millions of Babies are slaughtered every year in this country just because many American Women choose to be lazy & ignorant. Well many Americans are sick of being told they have to fund such laziness & ignorance. Just kill your baby with your own money. To me this really is a simple issue. I don't want to ban Abortion and i don't want to fund it either. Now we just need more brave Politicians to start thinking this way. It's time for change.

To me this really is a simple issue. I don't want to ban Abortion and i don't want to fund it either.

Congrats. You've stumbled upon a position that's been our national policy for 35 years.

Exactly, we don't pay for people to have elective surgery. In the 1%-3% of cases that include rape, incest and danger to a woman's life we do allow for government subsidy for abortion, but that isn't as elective as the other 97%-99% of abortions. We also allow for reconstructive surgeries to be funded in cases that have extenuating circumstances, but we don’t cover liposuction or nose jobs.

And yet you turn a blind eye to the reality (SEE FACT) that everything that allows them to provide abortions is subsidized.

does the fed pay for abortions? no.

shut the fuck up

Thats like saying the government doesn't pay for voting. They only pay to provide every necessary thing to make it happen. Only the voter can vote.

Of course planned parenthood is an abortion based organization, founded by a woman who literally said she wanted to rid the world of "negroes and morons".

The government (aka me and you) should NOT fund such an organization, much less PRAISE it like Obama and Hill-dawg have.
That's bullshit.

I guess Martin Luther King didn't know diddly when he called his Margaret Sanger Award one of his most treasured items - and all of the other black Civil Rights leaders who supported Sanger were just too stupid to know what she said.

Go ahead, you can say it.

If you're funding Planned Parenthood, then you're funding abortions. We should probably rethink that, though. 80% of Planned Parenthood offices are in minority neighborhoods. Can you imagine how many more minorities there would be in the world if it wasn't for organizations like Planned Parenthood?

any federal funds are segregated from abortions. 2% of planned parenthood's expenses are abortion-related.

that said, i'll take as true that planned parenthood is largely in minority neighborhoods because that's where women's health care is most needed. if i need birth control or a mammogram or exam, i go to my own doctor. i don't need planned parenthood for that.

on the other hand, most welfare recipients are single white mothers, so you might want to add that to your calculation.[/COLOR]

i'm all for using federal dollars for job training and day care and education for single moms so they can be productive. but that's another subject.

thing is, i'm not sure why we pussy foot around this issue. abortion is legal. i don't think we should be pandering to religious zealots who want to interfere with women's exercise of that right by any means.

:clap2:

A little education prior to pregnancy would probably be a good thing, too - but I like the way you're thinkin'!

and yet sex ed is hated in schools to try and prevent pregnancy , so education before the problem is wrong ?

job training is important , but if your going to bitch about it after "moma's babys " then
leave planed parent hood alone , pulse its a small amount yet the target of the right , as women's rights always were .

My tax money goes to wars I don't support.

Can I stop it? I've been told: NO.

Well, we have to fund a military and there has to be a mechanism for using the military, so there is no way to not fund wars, regardless of person opinion of the war. The only way to avoid that expense is not to elect officials that initiate those wars. Like Iraq, for example, the entire government supported the action as they did in Afghanistan. Just like support for Vietnam under Kennedy after the Domino Theory was forwarded.

One thing we do know is that if we put our troops in harm’s way, the idea of not funding them at that point is completely unacceptable. At the basic level, all must pay for the military because all benefit from the protection it provides in a direct and tangible way. Same with interstate highways, even if you don’t drive, the highway system still provides numerous benefits both required and tangible.

facts confuse him.

there's a lot of that going around

irony6.jpg

planed parenthood is government funded
but not one dime goes for abortions ,

Forum List

Back