Abortion Doctor GUILTY.. Death penalty looms

You were complaining that I wasn't holding the women to blame for the butchery of their children and themselves.

Then you complained that I hated them.

Contradiction.

Oh, and now it's none of my business.

Sorry, people have to take a stand against human rights violations, and hold a light on the scum who take advantage of and kill vulnerable people, and who make it possible for that to happen.

That's you, joe! The light is on, cockroach!

You're mentally ill, aren't you? That's why you can't keep a job. It isn't because everybody is out to get you, it's because you're a nut.
I really believe there is something wrong with him, and that is no joke, and it shows since he cannot win this argument or discussion it drives him mad it seems, and so he becomes more and more beligerent, and worse disrespectful towards even the most meek and/or fragil of those who were among us as you've noticed (calling them medical waste and what not)..Sad thing being like that I would think, so now it is seen how these libs act when their show and charm is all gone, and next their under lying character in which lies beneath it all finally comes through...Talk about a changling wow..

Yawn, guy, I don't accept fetuses are people. And neither does anyone else, really.

Riddle me this, Batman.

If Gosnell had been some crazy homeless person who broke into a daycare and killed three or seven babies, do you think for a MINUTE any prosecutor would have dealt him down on some of the convictions on a promise not to appeal?

Hell, no. He would have insisted on the death penalty and been at every appeal to make sure it was carried out.

Even the people prosecuting this case didn't believe their own argument.

If they had, they'd have prosecuted the mothers, they'd have prosecuted the co-conspirators, and they'd have never cut Gosnell a deal after winning a conviction.
Well in a world like the libs have set up now, you have to operate ever so carefully in order to make something stick, and that is sad isn't it ?

You're mentally ill, aren't you? That's why you can't keep a job. It isn't because everybody is out to get you, it's because you're a nut.
I really believe there is something wrong with him, and that is no joke, and it shows since he cannot win this argument or discussion it drives him mad it seems, and so he becomes more and more beligerent, and worse disrespectful towards even the most meek and/or fragil of those who were among us as you've noticed (calling them medical waste and what not)..Sad thing being like that I would think, so now it is seen how these libs act when their show and charm is all gone, and next their under lying character in which lies beneath it all finally comes through...Talk about a changling wow..

Yawn, guy, I don't accept fetuses are people. And neither does anyone else, really.

Riddle me this, Batman.

If Gosnell had been some crazy homeless person who broke into a daycare and killed three or seven babies, do you think for a MINUTE any prosecutor would have dealt him down on some of the convictions on a promise not to appeal?

Hell, no. He would have insisted on the death penalty and been at every appeal to make sure it was carried out.

If they had, they'd have prosecuted the mothers, they'd have prosecuted the co-conspirators, and they'd have never cut Gosnell a deal after winning a conviction.

Sure they would cut the same deal. You aren't dealing with reality. Gosnell is 72 years old. He is not going to outlive the appellate process. All retaining the right of appeal could possibly do is cost the state millions of dollars while he lives his natural lifespan. Not only that, but all of the other appeals he could possibly file, not only those connected with his death sentence. Prosecutors cut deals taking the death penalty off the table for things like the location of a hidden body! You think they won't cut one in exchange for the appellate process? Really? Do you actually know so little.

The co-conspirators were prosecuted. They cut a deal for a lenient sentence. The mothers are protected by separate laws.

Riddle me this, Batman.

Well in a world like the libs have set up now, you have to operate ever so carefully in order to make something stick, and that is sad isn't it ?

Um... in the rest of the world you have this.

Countries like the Philippines where religous whacks run things, they have MORE abortions than we do because the people are so damned poor they will do anything to avoid them. 4000 Filipinas a year die from botched abortions.

Countries like France, where they legalize abortion and the government pays for them, they also have strong health care, strong sex education, and strong worker's rights. And not surprisingly, they have LESS abortions than we do.

So let's not talk about "the world". Let's just talk about this case, shall we?

In this case, if you really thought the Medical Waste was the same as a baby, why did they NOT charge the women who sought the abortions to start with? Oh, that's right. Society would have their heads if they tried it.

So they bootstrap these three charges onto a bunch of other charges, so they can get a court to declare fetuses people, and then immediately cut a deal so no one reviews that decision.

[

Sure they would cut the same deal. You aren't dealing with reality. Gosnell is 72 years old. He is not going to outlive the appellate process. All retaining the right of appeal could possibly do is cost the state millions of dollars while he lives his natural lifespan. Not only that, but all of the other appeals he could possibly file, not only those connected with his death sentence. Prosecutors cut deals taking the death penalty off the table for things like the location of a hidden body! You think they won't cut one in exchange for the appellate process? Really? Do you actually know so little.

The co-conspirators were prosecuted. They cut a deal for a lenient sentence. The mothers are protected by separate laws.

There aren't any "hidden bodies" here, and prosecutors usually don't cut deals for that sort of thing. Just ask Ted Bundy.

There was no way they'd have ever cut a deal if the victims had been real babies.

Prosecutors are politicians. They'd have been run out of office for that.

They cut a deal because they knew these convictions would never stand on appeal. That's why they cut a deal BEFORE the sentencing phase, because on the off chance the mutants didn't give him the death penalty, they'd have lost their only bargaining chip.

Not sure who "everyone" is. Lots of people agree with me on issues. Some who disagree with me on this issue agree with me on others.

But this really isn't about me.

It's about why you have so much anger about what other women are deciding to do about unwanted pregnancies.

I know this, the FBI should dig up your basement and back yard.

I take it you tortured small animals as a child, right?

Start complaining. It's just over the top sick, plus what he describes is illegal.

Not sure who "everyone" is. Lots of people agree with me on issues. Some who disagree with me on this issue agree with me on others.

But this really isn't about me.

It's about why you have so much anger about what other women are deciding to do about unwanted pregnancies.

I know this, the FBI should dig up your basement and back yard.

I take it you tortured small animals as a child, right?
More like, does he have any female kidnap victims stashed away in his house, of whom he has starved and repeatedly punched in the stomach to force miscarriage?

You can tell by the way he talks, that he shares many of the traits as that of the freakish ghoul arrested last week, after one of his victims was able to finally escape and seek help for she and her fellow victims.

Words speak volumes, and Joe the Ghoul is most definitely one twisted SOB, as his own words fully prove.

Forum List

Back