Abortion Doctor GUILTY.. Death penalty looms

You're mentally ill, aren't you? That's why you can't keep a job. It isn't because everybody is out to get you, it's because you're a nut.
I really believe there is something wrong with him, and that is no joke, and it shows since he cannot win this argument or discussion it drives him mad it seems, and so he becomes more and more beligerent, and worse disrespectful towards even the most meek and/or fragil of those who were among us as you've noticed (calling them medical waste and what not)..Sad thing being like that I would think, so now it is seen how these libs act when their show and charm is all gone, and next their under lying character in which lies beneath it all finally comes through...Talk about a changling wow..

I've always said we made a huge mistake in assigning them any human decency or honor in the first place. They have none.

You're mentally ill, aren't you? That's why you can't keep a job. It isn't because everybody is out to get you, it's because you're a nut.

LOL a christer hillbilly bible thumping cracker calling someone else mentally ill!! Oh the irony!!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
The exact statement that would probably come out of Barack's mouth, but he has to think it instead of speak it doesn't he ? Oh wait wasn't there something said about the clingers ?

Last edited:

I've been unemployed for all of 2 weeks in the last 12 years...

Man, you just spout off even if you don't know what you are talking about.

On the other hand, I think I have you pegged. When you were younger, you let some guy knock you up, he talked you into having an abortion and then kicked your ass to the curb.

Leading you to this crazy belief that those nasty, wicked men are all the fault of a decision women make for themselves.

And I'm female.

One always has to wonder about the men who go to bat for the *right* of women to suffer and die at the hands of monsters.

Statistically, abortion is safer than childbirth.

More to the point, there are a lot of things we all do that aren't wise or good.

That's called "Freedom".

I mean, we could get the government to ban alcohol and tobacco and sugary drinks. We tried with alcohol, and it didn't work, really.

There are still people who don't put on their seatbelts or wear their helmets when riding a motorcycle.

It's a question of what you think society should be vs. what it really is. I live in a world of what it really is.

Women are going to get abortions no matter what the law is.

And, yes, you are going to have incompentent abortionists. YOu are also going to have incompetent obstarcians who goof up during a pregnancy and kill or badly maim the woman or her baby.

They don't care when the school kids get it, either. Hence their reluctance to protect them.

People make a mistake when they assume these are rational people with a decent bone in them. They aren't.

i know, they only see them as pawns to further an agenda.

You know who the real pawns are.

It's you dumb religous fucks who keep voting for assholes who put adjectives in front of the word "Rape", and then they turn around and vote away your middle class lifestyle with free trade treaties and right to work laws.

I've been unemployed for all of 2 weeks in the last 12 years...

Man, you just spout off even if you don't know what you are talking about.

On the other hand, I think I have you pegged. When you were younger, you let some guy knock you up, he talked you into having an abortion and then kicked your ass to the curb.

Leading you to this crazy belief that those nasty, wicked men are all the fault of a decision women make for themselves.

I also have a feeling there is lack of education and a trailer house or park in the picture along with a fundamentalist Southern Baptist Church.

The statistics tell the story in which states are tops in Teen Pregnancies

Teen Pregnancy Rates By State | LiveScience

Hummm states with the highest number of trailer houses

http://www.statemaster.com/graph/ho...re_mob_hom-housing-percent-units-mobile-homes

Trailer houses , low educational levels, Low IQ and highest church attendance Very strong correlation !!!

http://www.gallup.com/poll/125999/mississippians-go-church-most-vermonters-least.aspx

Last edited:
I really believe there is something wrong with him, and that is no joke, and it shows since he cannot win this argument or discussion it drives him mad it seems, and so he becomes more and more beligerent, and worse disrespectful towards even the most meek and/or fragil of those who were among us as you've noticed (calling them medical waste and what not)..Sad thing being like that I would think, so now it is seen how these libs act when their show and charm is all gone, and next their under lying character in which lies beneath it all finally comes through...Talk about a changling wow..

Yawn, guy, I don't accept fetuses are people. And neither does anyone else, really.

Riddle me this, Batman.

If Gosnell had been some crazy homeless person who broke into a daycare and killed three or seven babies, do you think for a MINUTE any prosecutor would have dealt him down on some of the convictions on a promise not to appeal?

Hell, no. He would have insisted on the death penalty and been at every appeal to make sure it was carried out.

Even the people prosecuting this case didn't believe their own argument.

If they had, they'd have prosecuted the mothers, they'd have prosecuted the co-conspirators, and they'd have never cut Gosnell a deal after winning a conviction.

They don't care when the school kids get it, either. Hence their reluctance to protect them.

People make a mistake when they assume these are rational people with a decent bone in them. They aren't.

NO, we just think getting guns out of the hands of crazy people is a better idea than assigning Paul Bart, Mall Cop to the schools.

Columbine had armed guards. Didn't stop Kleibold and Harris.

VA Tech had a police Force. Didn't stop Cho.

Ft. Hood was an Army Base. Didn't stop Hasan.

Everyone on this site knows you for a liar and a sick fuck, joe. You calling anyone crazy is the height of irony.

Everyone on this site knows you for a liar and a sick fuck, joe. You calling anyone crazy is the height of irony.

Not sure who "everyone" is. Lots of people agree with me on issues. Some who disagree with me on this issue agree with me on others.

But this really isn't about me.

It's about why you have so much anger about what other women are deciding to do about unwanted pregnancies.

Yes, it is, as a matter of fact.

You suddenly started carping that I am defending the wicked women who undergo late term abortions because I empathize with them.....

And now you're carping that I'm angry with them.

Make up your mind.

Yes, it is, as a matter of fact.

You suddenly started carping that I am defending the wicked women who undergo late term abortions because I empathize with them.....

And now you're carping that I'm angry with them.

Make up your mind.

again, go back and read the statement-

It's about why you have so much anger about what other women are deciding to do about unwanted pregnancies.

Anger at what they are doing, not at them.

Again, simple English. Learn to read it.

I think we both know why you are angry.

Again, make up your mind.

You said I was protecting them when I should have been holding them to blame...now you say I'm angry with them.

Which is it?

You're out of material. Face it. Not that you had any to begin with, but you've exposed yourself so now you've got to divert attention.

I anticipate wilder and wilder lies from you now....

Forum List

Back