Abortion Doctor GUILTY.. Death penalty looms

If that's woman's decision, it's her decision.

Fetuses aren't babies.

Wrong if you decide to killed another person you'll be prosecuted just like Gosnell was there is no right to take another persons life.

Gosnell only went to jail because he killed an adult woman...

The Medical Waste just got bootstrapped onto that.

The death of the adult women was manslaughter. First degree murder was for killing live babies...Understand?

Wrong if you decide to killed another person you'll be prosecuted just like Gosnell was there is no right to take another persons life.

Gosnell only went to jail because he killed an adult woman...

The Medical Waste just got bootstrapped onto that.

The death of the adult women was manslaughter. First degree murder was for killing live babies...Understand?

what I understand is they bootstrapped 7 murder charges for medical waste, were able to convince 12 mutants who couldn't get out of jury duty that 3 of them were people, and then cut a deal to make sure it was never appealed to anyone who could actually READ a law book.

So what was any of it for? You cut a deal with the minions, you cut a deal with Gosnell, you didn't charge the women at all, because people would have tarred and feathered you if you did, all so you can claim medical waste was "murdered".

Good job, everyone. Defintely worth the millions of dollars spent to get exactly the same deal you would have gotten if you pled him out two years ago.

Fiscal conservatives, my ass.

You're mentally ill, aren't you? That's why you can't keep a job. It isn't because everybody is out to get you, it's because you're a nut.

Naw, he's admitted to being fired..and he can't reference without a big old tirade against his bosses who lied and I don't remember what else...poor, poor picked upon joe.

I imagine he seriously creeps out his coworkers, and they looked for the first excuse to fire him that they could. He creeps everyone here out, I know.

And liars are liars in every aspect of their lives. The way he lies here...he lies that way in real life too, and that will get you fired pronto. Bosses aren't typically super stupid about that sort of thing.

Last edited:
Yes, well, at least I'm fighting to save babies and women, instead of fighting to kill them.

And I'm female.

One always has to wonder about the men who go to bat for the *right* of women to suffer and die at the hands of monsters.

Yes, well, at least I'm fighting to save babies and women, instead of fighting to kill them.
fighting who? Faceless posters on a msg board?
You're mentally ill, aren't you? That's why you can't keep a job. It isn't because everybody is out to get you, it's because you're a nut.

LOL a christer hillbilly bible thumping cracker calling someone else mentally ill!! Oh the irony!!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

she is precious isn't she? :lol:

And you hate women. So not only do you want to kill their babies, and them, but you want to make it clear that they deserve it.

Got it. You're no different than every other abusive piece of shit the world has spawned.

Yawn, guy, so letting women make their own decisions is "abusive". Got it.

Frankly, it's a wonder you wander around on your own, not letting a man make your decisions for you, since you seem to think your own gender is incapable.

Me... I trust women to do what is best for themselves... not what a Church thinks is best for them.

when that decision involves taking another life, well yea it is.

what I understand is they bootstrapped 7 murder charges for medical waste, were able to convince 12 mutants who couldn't get out of jury duty that 3 of them were people, and then cut a deal to make sure it was never appealed to anyone who could actually READ a law book.

So what was any of it for? You cut a deal with the minions, you cut a deal with Gosnell, you didn't charge the women at all, because people would have tarred and feathered you if you did, all so you can claim medical waste was "murdered".

Good job, everyone. Defintely worth the millions of dollars spent to get exactly the same deal you would have gotten if you pled him out two years ago.

Fiscal conservatives, my ass.

The FBI needs to dig up your basement.

Seriously.

They don't care when the school kids get it, either. Hence their reluctance to protect them.

People make a mistake when they assume these are rational people with a decent bone in them. They aren't.

They don't care when the school kids get it, either. Hence their reluctance to protect them.

People make a mistake when they assume these are rational people with a decent bone in them. They aren't.

i know, they only see them as pawns to further an agenda.

Seen this? The Abortion industry thinks babies will thank them for killing them..

924197305392201073.jpg

Yes, your babies will thank you for killing them, and per joe, it's a woman's right to be abused and killed.

Yay!

Forum List

Back