Aborted fetus = Lucky bastard?

Yea.. I'd probably dodge that one too if I were you. Since I just corrected your confusion about what constitutes evidence i'd hate for you to have to further embarrass yourself.

The confusion is all you buddy.

Evidence is often conflicting. Which effectively proves that you're full of shit every time you use the term evidence when you really mean absolute proof.

The confusion is all you buddy.

Evidence is often conflicting. Which effectively proves that you're full of shit every time you use the term evidence when you really mean absolute proof.

As proof that Santa exists, I can show you presents addressed to me by Santa that appear under my Christmas tree every year.

:rofl:

I just remember coming up with that brilliant idea when arguing with a wingnut elsewhere. It's as if you read my mind.

:eusa_think:

I honestly have no recollection of anything of that sort. But then again I often have no idea where I come up with some of the shit I post. :D

As proof that Santa exists, I can show you presents addressed to me by Santa that appear under my Christmas tree every year.

:rofl: :rofl:

+1 for Ravir!

shit, don't you know that a dollar bil under my pillow proves that the tooth fairy is a real person?

oh well THAT was convincing...

Tell me, do you have to dodge his swinging meat while hanging onto his nuts like that?

Hell, if I were him I'd start thinking about deleting that post given that the only support comes from you, baba..

Med time.

Define "exists"

ex·ist (g-zst)
intr.v. ex·ist·ed, ex·ist·ing, ex·ists
1. To have actual being; be real.
2. To have life; live: one of the worst actors that ever existed.
3. To live at a minimal level; subsist: barely enough income on which to exist.
4. To continue to be; persist: old customs that still exist in rural areas.
5. To be present under certain circumstances or in a specified place; occur: "Wealth and poverty exist in every demographic category" Thomas G. Exter.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/exist

must.
not.
chuckle.

ex·ist (g-zst)
intr.v. ex·ist·ed, ex·ist·ing, ex·ists
1. To have actual being; be real.
2. To have life; live: one of the worst actors that ever existed.
3. To live at a minimal level; subsist: barely enough income on which to exist.
4. To continue to be; persist: old customs that still exist in rural areas.
5. To be present under certain circumstances or in a specified place; occur: "Wealth and poverty exist in every demographic category" Thomas G. Exter.

Thank you.

According to number 5, Santa does in fact exist. "Santa Clause exists in the hearts and minds of Christian children all across America."

Could even make a case for number 4.

Thank you.

According to number 5, Santa does in fact exist. "Santa Clause exists in the hearts and minds of Christian children all across America."

yea, dude... then so to does mickey mouse exist every time a kid watches the disney channel? I do not see "hearts and minds" in the definition for EXIST above, dude.. where do you see it at? I mean, you DO realize that dad dressing up in a red outfit doesn't make Santa real, right? Santa doesn't EXIST because parents pull a fast one on their kids. You DO realize this, yes?

you lunged a little far with that one, eh?

Convincing rebuttal. :eusa_whistle:

good greif, dude.. She's giving you an out by hopeing that you were making a joke rather than believing the absolute goofiness about santa EXISTING in the hearts and minds of kids.

You should be a politician. Seriously, you can spin better than anyone.

The definition clearly says "To be present under certain circumstances"

I understand I'm exploiting a technicality, but it doesn't make it incorrect. Santa clause is in fact present in the hearts and minds of children is he not?

The definition clearly says "To be present under certain circumstances"

I understand I'm exploiting a technicality, but it doesn't make it incorrect. Santa clause is in fact present in the hearts and minds of children is he not?

yea, dude.. when dad puts on the outfit he rented from the local costume shop he MAGICALLY becomes Santa Clause!

:cuckoo:

Let's burst your little bubble real quick: Under NO circumstance is a fictional character popping into EXISTANCE when someone dresses up. You must have been blown away by the movie Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure.

There's no "e" in Santa Claus.

Except in the case of Tim Allan's "The Santa Clause" which has an "e" because it's referring to a clause in a contract.

There's no "e" in Santa Claus.

Except in the case of Tim Allan's "The Santa Clause" which has an "e" because it's referring to a clause in a contract.

I stand corrected. Thank you for that piece of knowledge.

Besides, Tim Allen ceased to be once he donned the costume and became Santa anyway.

Forum List

Back