ABCNews calls it in - R.I.P.

I wish it wasn't just a mistake.
It's not a mistake, she's really dead. That's why only her body double has been seen since. The DNC is actually going to try to win the election with a fake Hillary Clinton. It's right out of the movie, "Dave," which is now the DNC playbook.
If that's true, I hope the new Hillary is a nicer person.

Because the really Hillary is a BEEYATCH!!!
Either way, Crazy Donald won't get elected.

I wish it wasn't just a mistake.
It's not a mistake, she's really dead. That's why only her body double has been seen since. The DNC is actually going to try to win the election with a fake Hillary Clinton. It's right out of the movie, "Dave," which is now the DNC playbook.
We don't know that for sure. Anything is possible with the left though.

I hope she converts to Catholicism, makes a good confession, and gets Last Rites before she dies.

Otherwise, she is certain to rot in hell for all eternity.

... then it's gone minutes after. WTF!?

2em3no1.jpg

Put up the link.. My bet is -- that's the spoof ABC News site. I know it exists. One for almost every major news outlet..

maybe they were saying what they were thinking to themselves?
Or she knows that the FBI is coming back with charges that will stick, or she knows full well what emails Putin gave to Wikileaks....................and is scared enough to fake her own death....

Hillary's body double is going to assume the office if she wins. It's almost like that documentary Dave with Kevin Kline and Sigourney Weaver. :eek:

Forum List

Back