ABCNews calls it in - R.I.P.

Why is the loliberal media not reporting that Hillary is incorporeal? :eek:

ghostclinton2-1.jpg

Look moderators don't blame me for this report https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...=cd809d8c68e4c24e1fc53ccbbfec1869&action=view

Now can anyone actually affirm that Hillary Clinton is actually alive? She might just have faked her death to escape to a new life where she will not face prison................ LOL so long sveetheart
God forgive me for saying this....but boy I wish this was TRUE!!...just until the election is over, than we can bring her back to life by waving money under her nose or something, anything to get this losing bitch out the way.....damn I hate this white bitch!!

maybe they were saying what they were thinking to themselves?
Or she knows that the FBI is coming back with charges that will stick, or she knows full well what emails Putin gave to Wikileaks....................and is scared enough to fake her own death....
imagine if hundreds of groups announced her death on the web on election day?

The doctors have said her type of bacterial infection comes from the feces of members of special interest groups and Goldman Sachs bankers. She has kissed so much ass this year pandering for votes...but they finally narrowed it down.

Forum List

Back