ABC news with David Muir just said...

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
ABC news with David Muir just said 99% of Trump voters are white. (I heard it right now)

the kkk can't even prove 99% white

...and stop calling trump orange muppet hitler

Media hacks lying again. If there was ever any doubt as to their integrity, this campaign should remove it.

Its us----the Basket of Deplorables.

I am a proud Deplorable.

I have all the bona-fides.

I wonder why Hilliary Clinton thinks she gets to be President, just because her husband was President...like we are Argentina and she is Evita Peron.

I wonder why the American People are supposed to assume...to believe...that we won the lottery...the one-in-trillions lottery....when two people qualified and destined to be President to lead us all....happened to meet and marry at one of those Bullshit schools in New England...Yale as I recall....one of those Fucked Up places which is fucking up America.

I wonder why, after she so obviously rode the Coat-Tails of Bill Clinton her whole career, I mean...after making a full career of riding the Coat-Tails of a Pussy Loving Southern Scots-Irish White Boy....who happened to be a political genius and way,way smarter than the Yale Cocksuckers...and after fucking up every job he got her....lying all the time, and selling out America for money to her Foundation....after lying to grieving parents in the presence of the coffins of their dead sons...I wonder WHY in the Hell is this craven, lying, pernicious, avaricious, dumb-ass, unhealthy bitch is still in the running for President of the United States....and not in Jail.

Those are my qualifications for being a proud Deplorable....the questions is:

What in the Hell are her qualifications to be President?

This is them:

Married a Pussy Loving Southern Boy who happens to be a political genius and who is way way smarter than Yale cocksuckers.

Forum List

Back