How biased ABC news IS!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Just finished watching ABC news regarding Trump's case in New York!
NOT ONE word about this:

Based on the judge’s comments at the end of the trial today, it would appear that he is agreeing that all the transactions that closed prior to 2014 are now out of the case.” He further emphasized that this would account for about 80% of the case.

NOT ONE word on ABC evening news by David Muir and the reporter Aaron Katersky that 80% of the case was over!
Talk about biased MSM!

NOT ONE word about this:

Based on the judge’s comments at the end of the trial today, it would appear that he is agreeing that all the transactions that closed prior to 2014 are now out of the case.” He further emphasized that this would account for about 80% of the case.

NOT ONE word on ABC evening news by David Muir and the reporter Aaron Katersky that 80% of the case was over!
Talk about biased MSM!
Tried to do a web search when I first heard of this....Not a peep anywhere.

Anything I can find on it now is > 2hrs old.

Tried to do a web search when I first heard of this....Not a peep anywhere.

Anything I can find on it now is > 2hrs old.
The judge then made an acknowledgement of an appeals court decision – the subject of a procedural court fight – that the law governing the statute of limitations for the fraud that Engoron found occurred applied only back to 2014.

'I trust that you can relate the 2011 documents to something that happened later,' Engoron said told prosecutors, 'Or this has all been a waste of time.'

My point is that the BIASED MSM, ABC not one objective statement regarding 80% of the cases exceeded statute of limitations... i.e. anything before 2014!

'I trust that you can relate the 2011 documents to something that happened later,' Engoron said told prosecutors, 'Or this has all been a waste of time.'

NOT ONE word about this:

Talk about biased MSM!
Whywould you bother to watch ABC News?

My point is that the BIASED MSM, ABC not one objective statement regarding 80% of the cases exceeded statute of limitations... i.e. anything before 2014!

YOu want us to believe that trump stopped defrauding people in 2014?

It's their team.
Democrat Media doesn't report bad news to the team.

This is about bogging Trump down. It's terrible that it's being allowed at all. Meanwhile, somebody's

out there defrauding a bunch of people out of their life savings.

It's their team.
Democrat Media doesn't report bad news to the team.
Yup to support that contention read the following!
But when one considers the following $2.6 Billion in advertising dollars spent on Biden's behalf by ABC,CBS,NBC from the following there is no conclusion to be drawn other than the BIASED MSM truly hates America!
Proof of the biased MSM that ABC,CBS/NBC alone donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20). Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot. Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 30- second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value. Used in NEGATIVE TRUMP coverage!
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20"

YOu want us to believe that trump stopped defrauding people in 2014?
CASE in point... Mar-a-Lago!!!
A nearby vacant lot (2.3 acres) is for sale on Zillow for $200 million," John LeFevre, a former investment banker who created the Goldman Sachs Elevator social media account, wrote alongside a screengrab of the listing. "Mar-a-Lago sits on 17 acres, with waterfront on both sides."

He added: "The primary point is this: The lending bank is required to get a valuation from a third party to cover its LTV calculation. No one had an issue with any of this. Everyone made money...Until an activist [District Attorney] came along decades later," a reference to Letitia James, who brought the case.

If you want someone who has experience at fighting the illegitamite DC swamp you need to look no further than the one fighting them every day......Trump.
Another example of Dem election RIGGING.
Those Dems are a bunch of Riggers.

Forum List

Back