Abbott and Costello comedy skit: “13 times 7 is 28” – Real life students at Kennesaw State University: “15 times 4 is 48”

NOPE, not even Close.

Please feel free to educate (your Children, or Family) in another Country.

You have yet to answer what is 17 X 18 without using a calculator.
It's 306 dude, (100 + 56 + 150)

Please tell me that your super smart math teacher taught you this.
As expected you cant refute the fact that our education system sucks so you simply ignore the truth and refuse to comment

As expected you cant refute the fact that our education system sucks so you simply ignore the truth and refuse to comment

I have given you the challenge of letting me, a public school educator, educate you, but you continue to deflect.
I want to prove my worth, but you refuse to let me.

Why is that?

I can teach you ANY math topic that you want, Pre_cal or Below.
Because you have NO KNOWLEDGE of Higher Math,
so let me help you with your math struggles.

You still haven't answered the question of......What is 30 X 30

Defend your FAKE claims.

I have stated and CLAIMED that I can help you understand the math failures you, yourself, have had, yet you decline.

Why is that?
You tell us.

Math is racist. It's shameful how this site is turning into Stormfront, creating threads with math and stuff in them.

Math is racist. It's shameful how this site is turning into Stormfront, creating threads with math and stuff in them.
Nice Talking Point.
How is math Racist.
I Don't give a fuck what others have said.
I want to know WHY you think Math is racist.
Since that was your claim.

Nice Talking Point.
How is math Racist.
I Don't give a fuck what others have said.
I want to know WHY you think Math is racist.
Since that was your claim.

It's the latest left wing claim by you and your CRT fans, dumbass.

And the Evening Ends, with Mac-7 , DudleySmith NOT being able to accept the challenge of a basic math question, but yet they challenge the public.

Why won't you accept my math challenge question, Basic 8th Grade Level.
Mac-7 DudleySmith

And the Evening Ends, with Mac-7 , DudleySmith NOT being able to accept the challenge of a basic math question, but yet they challenge the public.

Why won't you accept my math challenge question, Basic 8th Grade Level.
Mac-7 DudleySmith

Yet another thread that is entirely over your head, dumbass. lol probably thinks This Is Spinal Tap was a real documentary.

Yet another thread that is entirely over your head, dumbass. lol probably thinks This Is Spinal Tap was a real documentary.
Another RWI Failed deflection.
Spinal Tap depicted the behavior and musical pretensions of rock bands.
Zero to do with your failures in Middle School Math.

So it proves kids today can’t do math in their head
No it doesn’t prove that, it proved students today would rather give the incorrect answer, and look dumb, then admit they don’t know the answer

This is the bedrock of what the demafasict look for in a dembot cultist

When I came across the college video, it reminded me of this really hilarious Abbott and Costello skit.

Of course the skit is hilarious, while the college clip is pathetic.

Abbott and Costello comedy skit: “13 times 7 is 28”

Real life students at Kennesaw State University: “15 times 4 is 48”

You think that's bad, try to get them to count out change.

No it doesn’t prove that, it proved students today would rather give the incorrect answer, and look dumb, then admit they don’t know the answer

This is the bedrock of what the demafasict look for in a dembot cultist
Not really
They all have smart phones in their pocket and they have become a crutch.
They also have life skills that Baby Boomers lack

If you can't multiply 15 x 4....I wouldn't let you do a spreadsheet in any business I own
The likelihood of you OWNING a business is pretty friggin low.

As it happens I am of a generation that learned times tables etc. and could do math in my head well.

With the advent of available calculators that skill has become almost useless for anything beyond WAG (wild ass guess) checking of calculator input.

In short a lot of effort and learning time for little usefull result

I like being able to do math in my head, but my wife doesn’t do it.
Modern technology makes it unnecessary.
Todays students have skills where they laugh at the ineptness of us old folks.

The likelihood of you OWNING a business is pretty friggin low.

As it happens I am of a generation that learned times tables etc. and could do math in my head well.

With the advent of available calculators that skill has become almost useless for anything beyond WAG (wild ass guess) checking of calculator input.

In short a lot of effort and learning time for little usefull result
Calculators were ubiquitous when I was in elementary school, and we still were drilled on multiplication tables

It’s disconcerting at work to see young nurses have to take out their phones to “calculate” 20 mL minus 1.25 mL on the narc sign out sheet

Forum List

Back