Abbott and Costello comedy skit: “13 times 7 is 28” – Real life students at Kennesaw State University: “15 times 4 is 48”

You are very defensive about the messed up education system in America

If educators were that hot to teach you would have a lot less criticism to cover up for
I'm asking if you will give me a chance to PROVE my Worth?
Will You.

Ok, so give me a chance to PROVE my worth as a Public School Math Teacher.
You want to do that?
I dont need your assistance

But actual children in the public schools do

Instead of getting mad at me why not use your alleged skills to help children who need help?

You are very defensive about the messed up education system in America

If educators were that hot to teach you would have a lot less criticism to cover up for
I'm Here to prove my Worth.
Where did you go?

Come back and let me PROVE it.

I'm Here to prove my Worth.
Where did you go?

Come back and let me PROVE it.
You have already told me all I need to know about you and why college students cant do simple math

I dont need your assistance

But actual children in the public schools do

Instead of getting mad at me why not use your alleged skills to help children who need help?
I have. I do.
I help Students Daily.
Why are you so afraid of me?

You don't need my assistance???? Me thinks you might.
I can HELP, Give me that chance, rather than dismissing the possibility.

I help Public School Students on a daily basis.
I ONLY have this moment to help you, which you claimed you were not a great student of math.

You have already told me all I need to know about you and why college students cant do simple math
I simply can't tell you why SOME college students can't do simple math.
I asked you what 30 X 30 was and you declined to answer.
So WE HAVE THAT.

I have. I do.
I help Students Daily.
Why are you so afraid of me?

You don't need my assistance???? Me thinks you might.
I can HELP, Give me that chance, rather than dismissing the possibility.

I help Public School Students on a daily basis.
I ONLY have this moment to help you, which you claimed you were not a great student of math.
You should be more pissed that children are passing through your education system while not learning simple math

But hey, you get paid the same, and your job is secure, no matter how little they learn

An admission of doubt on your part.
I could teach you the simple math that you failed at.
Give me a chance.

You post suggests nothing about College Students.
Yes, many College Students, that vote (R) or (D) or don't vote at all, these selected people/students are truly lacking.

Meanwhile, you have refused to answer the basic 8th Grade Geometry Question of sin240°

You should be more pissed that children are passing through your education system while not learning simple math

But hey, you get paid the same, and your job is secure, no matter how little they learn
They are not.
But YOU apparently did.

You refuse to answer the questions I ask, yet blame educators for the same result.

So which is it?

You are just a product of the failed system????

Give me a chance.

Yes, many College Students, that vote (R) or (D) or don't vote at all, these selected people/students are truly lacking.

Meanwhile, you have refused to answer the basic 8th Grade Geometry Question of sin240°
See post 50

You have a lot of false pride in your “profession”

Teachers used to be highly respected

But not in America and not anymore

Give me a chance.

Sorry, but I am not one of your students that you can bully and browbeat into submission

See post 50

See post 50

You have a lot of false pride in your “profession”

Teachers used to be highly respected

But not in America and not anymore
Seeing Post #50
Great. America Teaches ALL Students, even the Special Needs, and those student affect the overall scores, because we test and record ALL students.

China sends their idiot children to the fields, and they are NOT included.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Seeing Post #50
Great. America Teaches ALL Students, even the Special Needs, and those student affect the overall scores, because we test and record ALL students.

China sends their idiot children to the fields, and they are NOT included.

Tell me I'm wrong.
Tell me I'm wrong.

You are wrong

America is falling behind many countries besides china

Sorry, but I am not one of your students that you can bully and browbeat into submission

See post 50
Sorry dude. But I do know and understand more about education than you can even fathom (google it, fathom).

Sorry dude. But I do know and understand more about education than you can even fathom (google it, fathom).
Maybe so

Its a shame that teachers cant put all that knowledge to better use

But you get paid the same whether the education system is failing or not

Students aren't taught to memorize times tables these days. The skill has no value and that's not how they do math now. They have calculators and spread sheets to do math. I'll bet that girl can set up a spread sheet to do profit and loss.

Bullshit lady. We're dumbing down fast, partially because we've lost basic skills, like spelling and math. This just in, lose the ability to calculate simple calculations, next thing you know you're braindead and supporting the likes of Biden to lead a country.

People are losing the ability to solve problems..............FAST. With that comes a dumbing down, no question.

That's how your left likes it. The more useless and dependent you are, the more power you're losing to corruption, I mean govt. That's exactly how your left designs it.

Tell me I'm wrong.

You are wrong

America is falling behind many countries besides china
NOPE, not even Close.

Please feel free to educate (your Children, or Family) in another Country.

You have yet to answer what is 17 X 18 without using a calculator.
It's 306 dude, (100 + 56 + 150)

Please tell me that your super smart math teacher taught you this.

Forum List

Back