Abbas: Peace Agreement Will End Conflict

There may be some hope. Abbas says peace agreement will end conflict with Israel. Israel says they are willing to make concessions.

Mahmoud Abbas, Palestinian President, Says Signing Peace Agreement Will End The Conflict With Israel

You are a slave, Bloodrock.

Like everyone else in America you were born into bondage. Into a prison created by the western media that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.

An alternate reality created to make you believe the partition of Palestine can be achieved.

This is your last chance, Bloodrock. After this, there is no turning back.

You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and continue to believe the propaganda you've been fed since birth according to which the Israeli/Palestinian conflict is about a few inches of land here/a few inches of land there, Green Lines, 48/67 borders, a "viable" palestinian state, etc, etc...

You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you the true nature of this 65 year conflict, I show you what this conflict is really all about (the right of the palestinian people to live in the western half of their historical homeland).

There may be some hope. Abbas says peace agreement will end conflict with Israel. Israel says they are willing to make concessions.

Mahmoud Abbas, Palestinian President, Says Signing Peace Agreement Will End The Conflict With Israel

Nice, but sorry, I don't trust him one inch. His term of office apparently ended a couple of years ago. Call me a cynic, go on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ViFr3oIM4M]Goal is end of Israel, but "you can't say that to the world" - Fatah official Abbas Zaki - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
José;7726435 said:

Like everyone else in America you were born into bondage. Into a prison created by the western media that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.

An alternate reality created to make you believe the partition of Palestine can be achieved.

You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and continue to believe the propaganda you've been fed since birth according to which the Israeli/Palestinian conflict is about a few inches of land here/a few inches of land there, Green Lines, 48/67 borders, a "viable" palestinian state, etc, etc...

You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you the true nature of this 65 year conflict, I show you what this conflict is really all about (the right of the palestinian people to live in the western half of their historical homeland).

WTF are you babbling about, Yusef?

Nice, but sorry, I don't trust him one inch. His term of office apparently ended a couple of years ago. Call me a cynic, go on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ViFr3oIM4M]Goal is end of Israel, but "you can't say that to the world" - Fatah official Abbas Zaki - YouTube[/ame]

OK...you asked for it...CYNIC...CYNIC...but such a lovely cynic:banana:

José;7726435 said:

Go back to bed little boy :cuckoo:

Originally posted by Bloodrock44
WTF are you babbling about, Yusef?

Caroline said exactly the same thing using different words:

The I/P conflict is not about israeli occupation, "viable" palestinian states, a few inches here, a few inches there...

It is about the right of the Palestinian people to live in Western Palestine.

She actually went a step further and provided a link showing a palestinian official openly admitting that palestinians cannot say the above in English only in Arabic otherwise the flow of american, european money would be compromised.

Aren't you going to ask her what the hell she's talking about?

Or is the harsh treatment reserved only to posters you perceive as "pro-palestinian" even when we say exactly the same thing? :D :D

José;7726435 said:

Go back to bed little boy :cuckoo:

Toastman provides here a fine example of group mentality...

He himself has said many times that even if Israel ends the military occupation of the WB today the conflict will go on... implicitly admitting that the core, the essence of the palestinian struggle is not about Judea/Samaria/Eastern Palestine.

Tacitly admitting that the conflict is about their right to live in Western Palestine.

"Oh, but wait a moment!!!!

I perceive José as being a "pro-palestinian" poster so I am strictly forbidden to agree with anything he says... even if he's saying exactly the same thing as Hossfly, Roudy, ForeverYoung, MHunterB, Caroline, Lipush and myself have said many times before!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

José;7726435 said:

Troll alert.

And to the point?

Originally posted by Lipush
Troll alert.

And to the point.

The point I'm making is exactly you same point YOU DID yesterday when you posted this thread:

Dozens of palestinian children saying the exactly same thing I did here:

The core of the palestinian struggle is not Green Lines, 48 borders, 67 borders, few inches here and there. It is THEIR right to live in the western half of their homeland.

American Jihad and RoccoR thanked you for your thread so they also agree with everything I said here.

Last edited:
Lipush, toastman, hossfly, ForeverYoung, etc, etc, etc...:

We are all allowed to say the central point of the palestinian cause is not the israeli occupation of the WB... when we want to shield Israel from the accusation that the presence of settlers and israeli soldiers in the WB prolongs the conflict.

But if someone we perceive as "pro-palestinian" dares saying exactly the same thing the wrath of the Gods will immediately fall upon him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're going to have to forgive my lack of modesty, but, at this point, this can't even be called a debate anymore...

It's the most one-sided, wholesale massacre I have ever seen on the Internet.

José;7726927 said:
Originally posted by Lipush
Troll alert.

And to the point.

The point I'm making is exactly you same point YOU DID yesterday when you posted this thread yesterday:

Dozens of palestinian children saying the exactly same thing I did here:

The core of the palestinian struggle is not Green Lines, 48 borders, 67 borders, few inches here and there. It is THEIR right to live in the western half of their homeland.

American Jihad and RoccoR thanked you for your thread so they also agree with everything I said here.

But their aim is to have the whole of Israel, and to make it Jew-free. That is obvious, not just from what has been said in the past but what is said to this very day. People think that giving the Pals the WB will bring peace to the region, with the Pals in the WB and the Jews west of the Green Line, but that is incorrect. Once the Pals have the WB it is only a matter of a few days/weeks before they get their goal of driving the Jews out of mainland Israel.

Originally posted by Sweet_Caroline
But their aim is to have the whole of Israel.

Exactly, Caroline....

Their aim is "to have all of Israel". The fantastic video you found on YouTube is the living proof of what Bibi Netanyahu has been saying for years (together with everybody with at least two functional neurons):

"Palestinians say one thing in English and the opposite in Arabic".

Palestinian leaders and intellectuals like Erakat, Ashrawi say they want to create a state in Eastern Palestine in front of western audiences to keep the western money flowing and talk about returning to Haifa, Jerusalem in front of the palestinian people.

What I'm saying is exactly the same thing you, Lipush, toastie, and so many others have said hundreds of times.

How can the exact same thing be true when a zionist says it and false when a non-zionist poster states it?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Last edited:
José;7727039 said:
Originally posted by Sweet_Caroline
But their aim is to have the whole of Israel.

Exactly, Caroline....

Their aim is "to have all of Israel". The fantastic video you found on YouTube is the living proof of what Bibi Netanyahu has been saying for years (together with everybody with at least two functional neurons):

"Palestinians say one thing in English and the opposite in Arabic.

Palestinian leaders and intellectuals like Erakat, Ashrawi say they want to create a state in Eastern Palestine in front of western audiences to keep the western money flowing and talk about returning to Haifa, Jerusalem in front of the palestinian people."

What I'm saying is exactly the same thing you, Lipush, toastie, and so many others have said hundreds of times.

How can the exact same thing be true when a zionist says it and false when a non-zionist poster states it?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I am fairly new to this forum, and don't recall seeing you much here, and I believe there is a person with a similar name to yours who is an non-Zionist, to put it mildly. You say you are a non-Zionist and if others doubt you agreeing that Israel is at threat if she gives up the WB you will probably have to forgive them, because if this goes against the grain of what you usually post, they perhaps they haven't quite grasped the fact that as a non-Zionist you are actually agreeing that Israel is at risk if she gives away the WB to the Pals for their own State.

Let me ask this ?:
Should Israel give the Palestinians their own state and wait to see if they try to take over the rest of Israel (giving Israel the opportunity, once and for all, to finish them off)...or nip these negotiations in the bud, and annex the West Bank? Tinmore, Bloodrock and Kondor--I'd especially like your opinions on the matter.

Let me ask this ?:
Should Israel give the Palestinians their own state and wait to see if they try to take over the rest of Israel (giving Israel the opportunity, once and for all, to finish them off)...or nip these negotiations in the bud, and annex the West Bank? Tinmore, Bloodrock and Kondor--I'd especially like your opinions on the matter.

I believe the talks will fail and Bible prophecy will come to pass. We win. :up:

I believe the talks will fail and Bible prophecy will come to pass. We win. :up:

After asking me "what the hell I was babling about" just a few posts ago Bloodrock does a 180 degree turn and finally (implicitly) admits that the right to live in western Palestine is the core of the palestinian struggle, a right they will never renounce so "the talks will fail and Israel will win".

Not bad for a "troll", huh, Lipush? :D

José;7727390 said:

After asking me "what the hell I was babling about" just a few posts ago Bloodrock does a 180 degree turn and finally (implicitly) admits that the right to live in western Palestine is the core of the palestinian struggle, a right they will never renounce so "the talks will fail and Israel will win".

What exactly is Western Palestine ?

José;7727390 said:

What exactly is Western Palestine ?

The territorial landmass currently comprised by the state of Israel.

Forum List

Back