Abbas: Peace Agreement Will End Conflict

José;7727511 said:
José;7727390 said:
After asking me "what the hell I was babling about" just a few posts ago Bloodrock does a 180 degree turn and finally (implicitly) admits that the right to live in western Palestine is the core of the palestinian struggle, a right they will never renounce so "the talks will fail and Israel will win".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not bad for a "troll", huh, Lipush? :D

What exactly is Western Palestine ?

The territorial landmass currently comprised by the state of Israel.

Show me a map of 'Western Palestine'

José;7727511 said:
José;7727390 said:
After asking me "what the hell I was babling about" just a few posts ago Bloodrock does a 180 degree turn and finally (implicitly) admits that the right to live in western Palestine is the core of the palestinian struggle, a right they will never renounce so "the talks will fail and Israel will win".

So you're admitting that Eastern Palestine is the Kingdom of Jordan. Therefore, according to you, the Palestinians already have a state. Thanx.

José;7727511 said:

Show me a map of 'Western Palestine'

ISRAEL-MAP.gif

Western Palestine corresponds to the area in light yellow.

Originally posted by ForeverYoung456
So you're admitting that Eastern Palestine is the Kingdom of Jordan. Therefore, according to you, the Palestinians already have a state. Thanx.

Nope, FY. IN THE CONTEXT OF MY POSTS HERE, eastern Palestine refers to the West Bank and western Palestine to Israel.

et al,

I see some potential for trouble; but maybe not the same as the status quo between the conflicted parties today (the Generalized Israeli 'vs' the Generalized Palestinian).

First I see a conflict between elements imbedded in the Palestinian factions (an internalized dispute):

• Article 21 PNA Charter: The Arab Palestinian people, expressing themselves by armed Palestinian revolution, reject all solutions which are substitutes for the total liberation of Palestine and reject all proposals aimed at the liquidation of the Palestinian cause, or at its internationalization.
  • Article 32 of the HAMAS Covenant: Leaving the circle of struggle with Zionism is high treason, and cursed be he who does that. "for whoso shall turn his back unto them on that day, unless he turneth aside to fight, or retreateth to another party of the faithful, shall draw on himself the indignation of Allah, and his abode shall be hell; an ill journey shall it be thither." (The Spoils - verse 16). There is no way out except by concentrating all powers and energies to face this Nazi, vicious Tatar invasion. The alternative is loss of one's country, the dispersion of citizens, the spread of vice on earth and the destruction of religious values. Let every person know that he is responsible before Allah, for "the doer of the slightest good deed is rewarded in like, and the does of the slightest evil deed is also rewarded in like."

Makes no difference if you are HAMAS or FATAH. To divert from the struggle is, considered treason. To work for a compromise in the name of peace, is no excuse.

There could be a civil war between Palestinians.

Most Respectfully,
R

Originally posted by RoccoR
Makes no difference if you are HAMAS or FATAH. To divert from the struggle is, considered treason. To work for a compromise in the name of peace, is no excuse.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

The right to live in Western Palestine.

The Alpha and the Omega, the beginning, the middle and the end of the palestinian cause.

Everything else (jewish settlements, a temporary palestinian state in Eastern Palestine, a few inches of West Bank land here, a few there) are perceived by the palestinian people as nothing more than steps towards their ultimate goal.

José;7727390 said:
Originally posted by Bloodrock44
I believe the talks will fail and Bible prophecy will come to pass. We win. :up:

Western Palestinian, the area that was set aside for the establishment of a Jewish state, after the Jews compromised and the "Eastern" part if "Palestine" was made into Arab Palestine aka Jordan to keep the Arabs happy.. But please don't change your channel, the greedy Arabs didn't even agree to THAT, their claim was that NO JEWISH STATE period was to exist in that land, which is why it was attacked by hoards off Arab armies, over and over, and defeated repetitively. Gods handiwork?

You give'em a finger, they want a hand, you give'em a hand they want an arm, it's called Palestinian mentally. No amount of giving is going to be enough until all of Israel is destroyed. They've even spelled it out, read it in the Hamas charter. "No peace treaty or negotiations to be respected, nothing short of the elimination of the Zionist entity is acceptable.

1920-boundaryconventionmap.jpg

truncatedmap.jpg

Last edited:
Let me ask this ?:
Should Israel give the Palestinians their own state and wait to see if they try to take over the rest of Israel (giving Israel the opportunity, once and for all, to finish them off)...or nip these negotiations in the bud, and annex the West Bank? Tinmore, Bloodrock and Kondor--I'd especially like your opinions on the matter.

"A state" is no more than a talking point. The two state solution is merely a new name for the old partition plan. The two state solution has failed since it was first thrown on the table in 1937.

I can't envision any proposal by either side that would be remotely acceptable to the other.

Peace will only come when the world decides to seek justice and enforce international law.

Let me ask this ?:
Should Israel give the Palestinians their own state and wait to see if they try to take over the rest of Israel (giving Israel the opportunity, once and for all, to finish them off)...or nip these negotiations in the bud, and annex the West Bank? Tinmore, Bloodrock and Kondor--I'd especially like your opinions on the matter.

"A state" is no more than a talking point. The two state solution is merely a new name for the old partition plan. The two state solution has failed since it was first thrown on the table in 1937.

I can't envision any proposal by either side that would be remotely acceptable to the other.

Peace will only come when the world decides to seek justice and enforce international law.

How can there be peace with Palestinian in Gaza who like Hamas prefer to continue their Jihad against Israel, as seen in the artile I posted earlier today

Let me ask this ?:

How can there be peace with Palestinian in Gaza who like Hamas prefer to continue their Jihad against Israel, as seen in the artile I posted earlier today

If there was peace Hamas would be irrelevant. They are not opposed to peace.

Report: Gaza protestors march against peace talks | JPost | Israel News

Their version of peace is 'Victory' over Israel

Report: Gaza protestors march against peace talks | JPost | Israel News

Their version of peace is 'Victory' over Israel

What is unusual about that?

Nobody else would want Israel in their country either.

lol Here we go again....

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Statehood: Not in effect

Now all you have to do is convince millions of Palestinians that Palestine is not their country.

Good luck with that.

lol Here we go again....

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Statehood: Not in effect

Now all you have to do is convince millions of Palestinians that Palestine is not their country.

Good luck with that.
Millions of brainwashed Muslims also think that the Protocols are real or that Jews did 9-11 or that Israel is inside Palestine and Palestine was actually a country. What to do, what to do?

P F Tinmore, et al,

This is a great slogan; but not for the Arab Palestinian. The Arab Palestinian is not the master of peace. It does not have any divine right or legal standing to decide and set the conditions for peace.

The follow-on question to the demand in this statement is what? Or else --- War! That is coercion and blackmail. If there was ever a reason to ignore such a demand, is because it is framed in the context of a "demand, or else."

(OBSERVATION)

The Islamic Resistance Movement is one of the links in the chain of the struggle against the Zionist invaders. It goes back to 1939, to the emergence of the martyr Izz al-Din al Kissam and his brethren the fighters, members of Moslem Brotherhood. It goes on to reach out and become one with another chain that includes the struggle of the Palestinians and Moslem Brotherhood in the 1948 war and the Jihad operations of the Moslem Brotherhood in 1968 and after.

They are the fighting against the false, defeating it and vanquishing it so that justice could prevail, homelands be retrieved and from its mosques would the voice of the mu'azen emerge declaring the establishment of the state of Islam, so that people and things would return each to their right places and Allah is our helper.

Islamic Resistance Movement, is part of the religious creed. Nothing in nationalism is more significant or deeper than in the case when an enemy should tread Moslem land. Resisting and quelling the enemy become the individual duty of every Moslem.

SPECIAL NOTE: I know that Izz ad-Din al-Qassam was killed by British Police in the village of Sheikh Zeid, in 1935. I don't exactly know why HAMAS uses the date of 1939. Many people I've talked to think it is sort of a transcription error - and - should be 1929, the year al-Qassam started the Black Hand (al kaff al-aswad). Some hypothesize that HAMAS wanted to use a date that was after the 1936–1939 Arab revolt in Palestine. (I have no true explanation to offer.)

(COMMENT)

In the evolution of humanity and society, we have discovered that there is something greater than "majority rule;" although that is an important concept. While we generally value human reason, ethics, social justice we attempt to remain neutral in matters of religion; supporting neither religion or it absence. And while I say this, I am reminded that there are cultures that have not adopted the concept of freedom of religion.
  • This is the law governing the land of Palestine in the Islamic Sharia (law) and the same goes for any land the Moslems have conquered by force, because during the times of (Islamic) conquests, the Moslems consecrated these lands to Moslem generations till the Day of Judgement.
  • The Islamic Resistance Movement: The Movement's programme is Islam. From it, it draws its ideas, ways of thinking and understanding of the universe, life and man. It resorts to it for judgement in all its conduct, and it is inspired by it for guidance of its steps.
  • It is characterized by its deep understanding, accurate comprehension and its complete embrace of all Islamic concepts of all aspects of life, culture, creed, politics, economics, education, society, justice and judgement, the spreading of Islam, education, art, information, science of the occult and conversion to Islam.
Sharia is the moral code and religious law of Islam. Violations of Islamic law (Sharia) are offenses against Supreme Being and nature itself. The Arab Palestinian is not the least bit interested in the enforcement of international law, except to the extent that it can further Islamic goals.

SPECIAL NOTE:
  • In Israel, Sharia law is officially recognized by the court system in matters relative to Muslims (if the so choose) in regards to marriage, divorce, and guardianship issues.
  • In most of the Arab world, the renunciation of Islam is a criminal offense. Islam is a capture religion. Once in, you cannot be released (Apostasy).

The Arab Palestinian is not interested in anything even remotely familiar to "justice" or "international law." They use this claim in order to secure that which they were denied as an outcome of combat.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

This is a great slogan; but not for the Arab Palestinian. The Arab Palestinian is not the master of peace. It does not have any divine right or legal standing to decide and set the conditions for peace.

The follow-on question to the demand in this statement is what? Or else --- War! That is coercion and blackmail. If there was ever a reason to ignore such a demand, is because it is framed in the context of a "demand, or else."

(OBSERVATION)

The Islamic Resistance Movement is one of the links in the chain of the struggle against the Zionist invaders. It goes back to 1939, to the emergence of the martyr Izz al-Din al Kissam and his brethren the fighters, members of Moslem Brotherhood. It goes on to reach out and become one with another chain that includes the struggle of the Palestinians and Moslem Brotherhood in the 1948 war and the Jihad operations of the Moslem Brotherhood in 1968 and after.

They are the fighting against the false, defeating it and vanquishing it so that justice could prevail, homelands be retrieved and from its mosques would the voice of the mu'azen emerge declaring the establishment of the state of Islam, so that people and things would return each to their right places and Allah is our helper.

Islamic Resistance Movement, is part of the religious creed. Nothing in nationalism is more significant or deeper than in the case when an enemy should tread Moslem land. Resisting and quelling the enemy become the individual duty of every Moslem.

SPECIAL NOTE: I know that Izz ad-Din al-Qassam was killed by British Police in the village of Sheikh Zeid, in 1935. I don't exactly know why HAMAS uses the date of 1939. Many people I've talked to think it is sort of a transcription error - and - should be 1929, the year al-Qassam started the Black Hand (al kaff al-aswad). Some hypothesize that HAMAS wanted to use a date that was after the 1936–1939 Arab revolt in Palestine. (I have no true explanation to offer.)

(COMMENT)

In the evolution of humanity and society, we have discovered that there is something greater than "majority rule;" although that is an important concept. While we generally value human reason, ethics, social justice we attempt to remain neutral in matters of religion; supporting neither religion or it absence. And while I say this, I am reminded that there are cultures that have not adopted the concept of freedom of religion.
  • This is the law governing the land of Palestine in the Islamic Sharia (law) and the same goes for any land the Moslems have conquered by force, because during the times of (Islamic) conquests, the Moslems consecrated these lands to Moslem generations till the Day of Judgement.
  • The Islamic Resistance Movement: The Movement's programme is Islam. From it, it draws its ideas, ways of thinking and understanding of the universe, life and man. It resorts to it for judgement in all its conduct, and it is inspired by it for guidance of its steps.
  • It is characterized by its deep understanding, accurate comprehension and its complete embrace of all Islamic concepts of all aspects of life, culture, creed, politics, economics, education, society, justice and judgement, the spreading of Islam, education, art, information, science of the occult and conversion to Islam.
Sharia is the moral code and religious law of Islam. Violations of Islamic law (Sharia) are offenses against Supreme Being and nature itself. The Arab Palestinian is not the least bit interested in the enforcement of international law, except to the extent that it can further Islamic goals.

SPECIAL NOTE:
  • In Israel, Sharia law is officially recognized by the court system in matters relative to Muslims (if the so choose) in regards to marriage, divorce, and guardianship issues.
  • In most of the Arab world, the renunciation of Islam is a criminal offense. Islam is a capture religion. Once in, you cannot be released (Apostasy).

The Arab Palestinian is not interested in anything even remotely familiar to "justice" or "international law." They use this claim in order to secure that which they were denied as an outcome of combat.

Most Respectfully,
R
:clap: :clap:

Forum List

Back