AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program

The Popular Vote is, of course, a non-issue. But the number of illegals who voted and the number of other ineligible people who did vote is a vital issue...more important by far than the microscopic effect of Russian meddling.

And yet the MSM and Progressives want nothing to do with investigating voter fraud.

Gee, I wonder why that is.

Trump formed his own tax payer money wasting commission run by hard right ideologues to look into Trump’s bald face lie that 3-6 million illegals voted. The results?His own people concluded it was a bald faced lie.

The Popular Vote is, of course, a non-issue. But the number of illegals who voted and the number of other ineligible people who did vote is a vital issue...more important by far than the microscopic effect of Russian meddling.

And yet the MSM and Progressives want nothing to do with investigating voter fraud.

Gee, I wonder why that is.
See my above post ignoramus.

:1peleas: So here we are about 16 months after the election, and now we find out that California has been registering illegal aliens to vote? They sure have been pretty open about it these last few weeks. Looks like Hillary never did win the popular vote all this time.
Anyone disagree?
:5_1_12024: :disagree: :hellno:
a hell of a lot of this is overblown....i knew and lived around lots of illegals....many of them wanted nothing to do with something that might bring attention to them personally...

:1peleas: So here we are about 16 months after the election, and now we find out that California has been registering illegal aliens to vote? They sure have been pretty open about it these last few weeks. Looks like Hillary never did win the popular vote all this time.
Anyone disagree?
a hell of a lot of this is overblown....i knew and lived around lots of illegals....many of them wanted nothing to do with something that might bring attention to them personally...
right ,,many of them were/are terrified to show up at a precinct knowing ICE just might be there,,,but its no big deal,,the legal liberals will just vote in there absence

Anyone disagree?
right ,,many of them were/are terrified to show up at a precinct knowing ICE just might be there,,,but its no big deal,,the legal liberals will just vote in there absence
the legal liberals will just vote in there absence
yea sure they will.....

Anyone disagree?
yea sure they will.....
anyone suspicious over absentee ballots in Los Angeles county? what happens when they have 5 million of them who havent voted by around November 1 of a presidential election year?

Anyone disagree?
yea sure they will.....
anyone suspicious over absentee ballots in Los Angeles county? what happens when they have 5 million of them who havent voted by around November 1 of a presidential election year?
i lived here for 50 years rex....and i heard of this shit going on just about every major election.....has it happened yet?....

Holyfuck. :eusa_doh:

How many times does this bullshit need to be debunked until rightards stop believing it?

AB-1461 Voter registration

(d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.

Vehicle Code, Division VI, Chapter 4.5 § 12801.9

(d) (1) A license issued pursuant to this section, including a temporary license issued pursuant to Section 12506, shall include a recognizable feature on the front of the card, such as the letters “DP” instead of, and in the same font size as, the letters “DL,” with no other distinguishable feature.

(2) The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.

Anyone disagree?
yea sure they will.....
i lived here for 50 years rex....and i heard of this shit going on just about every major election.....has it happened yet?....
i know that Moon Beem will never give the white house all of the names of everyone who votes in California

Illegals vote in every election in California. I know. I live there and I have witnessed it first hand.

Most do not even speak English. They come in with a "Cheat Sheet" (written in Spanish and prepared by the Democrats) that shows them exactly how to vote.

They are told they will be deported if they do not do as they are told.

How many times does this bullshit need to be debunked until rightards stop believing it?

(d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.

(d) (1) A license issued pursuant to this section, including a temporary license issued pursuant to Section 12506, shall include a recognizable feature on the front of the card, such as the letters “DP” instead of, and in the same font size as, the letters “DL,” with no other distinguishable feature.

(2) The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.

You poor rube.....

No ID is required to register. No ID is required to vote. You simply "attest" that you are citizen residing in California. PERIOD. Nobody checks. It is ILLEGAL to ask.

Classification - Voter Registration Application - California Secretary of State

We have Democrats in front of every Hispanic grocery store in the state registering illegals.

Illegals vote in every election in California. I know. I live there and I have witnessed it first hand.

Most do not even speak English. They come in with a "Cheat Sheet" (written in Spanish and prepared by the Democrats) that shows them exactly how to vote.

zander if you seen it happen how come the republicans haven't done anything about that?....and did you report this to the proper authorities?...

You poor rube.....

No ID is required to register. No ID is required to vote. You simply "attest" that you are citizen residing in California. PERIOD. Nobody checks. It is ILLEGAL to ask.

Classification - Voter Registration Application - California Secretary of State

We have Democrats in front of every Hispanic grocery store in the state registering illegals.
Imbecile, can you read?

I replied to someone who posted, California to auto-register drivers to vote, sparking fraud concerns

... and I replied with the California law which proves that is not true.

zander if you seen it happen how come the republicans haven't done anything about that?....and did you report this to the proper authorities?...

What can I report? You are not allowed to ask for ID. If their address matches the name on the registration roll, they get a ballot. PERIOD.

Democrats have successfully registered so many illegals that they now have super majorities in the state. Then they passed the "jungle primary" law, so most of the time there isn't even a Republican on the ballot.

It is illegal to ask for ID when they register, and illegal to ask for ID when they vote. What could go wrong?

i wonder if they allow donkeys to vote in los angeles county

:1peleas: So here we are about 16 months after the election, and now we find out that California has been registering illegal aliens to vote? They sure have been pretty open about it these last few weeks.

This is the worst kept secret of the 2016 election.

Like the entire Democratic party and its left wing extremists, I figure Californian finally saw no use in attempting to deny what everyone knew.

Gee, the state that openly violates US Immigration policy, aids and abets criminal illegals, and demands the Federal Govt to give them money to continue to fund their violations of Federal law ... broke the law by allowing those same illegals to vote?

upload_2018-3-9_13-8-56.jpeg

Forum List

Back