Aaron Hernandez dead!

Breaking Update:

From The New York Post:

Aaron Hernandez Was A Homosexual

http://www.nypost.com/2017/04/21/aa...mmitted-murder-to-cover-up-a-shocking-secret/

Could you be any more obsessed with a topic, McCloset?

Yeaaaaaahhh, I don't think he was a homosexual, but I guess it's a possibility! :dunno: I don't know how guys can just go to prison and all of the sudden turn gay though. That is SO messed up. Why don't they just jerk off or something instead?
What is being said is he committed the murder that landed him in the joint to hide his Faggotry. Not that he became a fag in prison. He already was.

Breaking Update:

From The New York Post:

http://www.nypost.com/2017/04/21/aa...mmitted-murder-to-cover-up-a-shocking-secret/

Yeaaaaaahhh, I don't think he was a homosexual, but I guess it's a possibility! :dunno: I don't know how guys can just go to prison and all of the sudden turn gay though. That is SO messed up. Why don't they just jerk off or something instead?
What is being said is he committed the murder that landed him in the joint was done to hide his Faggotry. Not that he became a fag in prison. He already was.

That sounds a bit far fetched to me.

Breaking Update:

From The New York Post:

What is being said is he committed the murder that landed him in the joint was done to hide his Faggotry. Not that he became a fag in prison. He already was.

That sounds a bit far fetched to me.
Doesn't to me. A guy like that? The tough gangsta image he wanted to maintain? If he would have gotten away with it...nobody would know. Now they do.

I suppose it's possible, but I'm not just going to buy into any old rumors without any kind of solid evidence! That's just how I roll! :)
That's fair and I don't necessarily buy into it either, but that's the story from what I understand. Perhaps this is hype to push the documentary already in the works.

I suppose it's possible, but I'm not just going to buy into any old rumors without any kind of solid evidence! That's just how I roll! :)
That's fair and I don't necessarily buy into it either, but that's the story from what I understand. Perhaps this is hype to push the documentary already in the works.

Are you kidding me? A little soon for a documentary! He only died 3 days ago!

It was in the works before he killed himself.
Aaron Hernandez Documentary TV Series In The Works

Who is going to get the money? I'm sure he didn't agree to do it for free.

His next of kin would be just.​

His next of kin would be just.​

Or the family of Odin Lloyd. I think I heard that they were suing too.

Breaking Update:

From The New York Post:

Guess what? so is Tom Brady.:haha::lmao:this film does not lie and has obviously not been faked either.:biggrin:

\

I just always KNEW this low life scum just had to be.these live event moments dont lie.:lmao: He is one sick motherfucker.I know none of us here kiss their own son or their father on the LIPS.:lmao:

Not his fault though,he obviously was taught by his father its okay to kiss your dad on the lips which is why he never gives it a second thought when he kisses Kraft. He probably does with Belicheat as well but is just more careful not to be seen in public like he is with kraft.:biggrin:

Can't we thread ban this nut? Please?

Forum List

Back