Aaron Hernandez dead!

I didn't know whether to post this here or in the sports section, but it's a little more than your typical sports story, so I figured it was appropriate here.

Apparently, Aaron Hernandez was found dead (suspected suicide) in his jail cell very early this morning. This is breaking news, and this was the only link I could find about it.

Aaron Hernandez found dead in jail cell
That's what happens to people when they play for Boston teams, they die.

Your jealousy is showing!

I knew someone who hung himself at 15. What is your point?
^ that how jaded and callous we became

Chrissy you think as a conservative I want To be killed and murdered ?

No I want you to live a joyous life

chrissy troll is in denial her hero shady brady is a criminal as well who also belongs behind bars for the fact ever since brady and belicheat came along,they have tainted a great sport creating the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal......

:lol:

More butthurt than a hillary campaign staffer!

Mental illness is more likely. I'm being serious.

That's an easy excuse for a punk who spent his entire adult life choosing to be involved in murderous gangs to play mr. badass. Concussions or not, he was responsible for his choices.

Your jealousy is showing!
I'm a Laker fan. I hate everything that has to do with Beantown.

And don't ask me, "Well, then what is one doing in your sig?"

7851ed40cd96cdd30667794aaff2e767.jpg

^ that how jaded and callous we became

chrissy troll is in denial her hero shady brady is a criminal as well who also belongs behind bars for the fact ever since brady and belicheat came along,they have tainted a great sport creating the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal......

That's an easy excuse for a punk who spent his entire adult life choosing to be involved in murderous gangs to play mr. badass. Concussions or not, he was responsible for his choices.

I was talking about the poster! Lol!

I was talking about the poster! Lol!

Me too!

Sometime after 8 p.m. — the last time guards checked on Hernandez Tuesday night — he stuffed his cell door with cardboard to keep would-be rescuers at bay, and hanged himself with a prison bedsheet. He left three notes, though a spokesman for Early would not disclose to whom they were addressed or what they said.

The cause of death, according to the state medical examiner’s ruling, was asphyxia by hanging; the manner was suicide.

'John 3:16' found written on Aaron Hernandez’s forehead, law enforcement official says - The Boston Globe

Breaking Update:

From The New York Post:

Aaron Hernandez Was A Homosexual

http://www.nypost.com/2017/04/21/aa...mmitted-murder-to-cover-up-a-shocking-secret/

Could you be any more obsessed with a topic, McCloset?

Yeaaaaaahhh, I don't think he was a homosexual, but I guess it's a possibility! :dunno: I don't know how guys can just go to prison and all of the sudden turn gay though. That is SO messed up. Why don't they just jerk off or something instead?

Yeaaaaaahhh, I don't think he was a homosexual, but I guess it's a possibility! :dunno: I don't know how guys can just go to prison and all of the sudden turn gay though. That is SO messed up. Why don't they just jerk off or something instead?
Only the catcher is gay. The pitcher is just getting his sex.

I don't know what you call a "tossed salad", but I do know they're worth 2 packs of Pall Malls.

There is a child involved here for all of you who are cheering the man's death. Aaron Hernandez has a 3-year-old daughter who is now without a father. THAT is the saddest part of all.
She never had a father. He was serving a life sentence for murder.

So, now the lawyers for Aaron Hernandez, his cousin and a few others believe he was not capable of taking his own life. That is totally normal though. Nobody wants to believe that someone took his/her own life, especially when there is no note.

For now, I highly doubt that someone got into his cell and murdered him. I feel this was most likely a suicide.
He left three notes.

So, now the lawyers for Aaron Hernandez, his cousin and a few others believe he was not capable of taking his own life. That is totally normal though. Nobody wants to believe that someone took his/her own life, especially when there is no note.

For now, I highly doubt that someone got into his cell and murdered him. I feel this was most likely a suicide.
He left three notes.

At first, they were saying there were no notes when I started this thread.

Forum List

Back