Aaron Hernandez dead!

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!
I didn't know whether to post this here or in the sports section, but it's a little more than your typical sports story, so I figured it was appropriate here.

Apparently, Aaron Hernandez was found dead (suspected suicide) in his jail cell very early this morning. This is breaking news, and this was the only link I could find about it.

Aaron Hernandez found dead in jail cell

Good riddance. Looks like the face book killer has inspired people to take justice into their own hands, when the system fails... I hope this trend starts sweeping the nation.

Good riddance. Looks like the face book killer has inspired people to take justice into their own hands, when the system fails... I hope this trend starts sweeping the nation.

This is a different guy. This one is Aaron Hernandez, former Patriots player who was convicted of murdering his friend a few years back. He just had another case where he was accused of murdering two others but was acquitted.

This is a different guy. This one is Aaron Hernandez, former Patriots player who was convicted of murdering his friend a few years back. He just had another case where he was accused of murdering two others but was acquitted.
I know. I hope all scumbags start offing themselves.

He realized that he was not entitled and would end his days in prison. He did.

I know. I hope all scumbags start offing themselves.

Oh. I misunderstood and thought that you thought I was talking about facebook guy.

What a coward. Even wimpy Charles Manson accepted his fate and never tried to hang himself in prison.

He's one of my top ten I'd like to see hang themselves in their prison cell.

I was surprised that someone who comes across as so arrogant would off himself. Did he finally realize how stupid he is?
I seriously doubt he killed himself. He's not the type to go around making friends. He was an asshole.

He's one of my top ten I'd like to see hang themselves in their prison cell.

I was surprised that someone who comes across as so arrogant would off himself. Did he finally realize how stupid he is?

I hope an autopsy is ordered. Keep this in mind:

Jr. Seau died by suicide with a gunshot wound to the chest in 2012 at the age of 43. Later studies by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) concluded that Seau suffered from chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), a type of chronic brain damage that has also been found in other deceased former NFL players.

Forum List

Back