Aaron Hernandez dead!

Sad end to someone who had so much going for him. I don't get how people who have everything going right fhethem will destroy their life.

Dude was a homicidal manic. He didn't just make bad decision, he was born with evil in his DNA.
Forgive me if I don't buy people are born with evil in their DNA people can and do become evil for various reasons but no one is born evil.

I disagree. Some years ago I knew a beautiful four year old in a great home. She looked like an angel but she was evil all the way through. Her parents did not give up on her even after she had squished the family kitten to death, sat on a pillow on her

Well, some people have mental illness, even children.

What are you talking about? People kill themselves. I think we are all aware of that fact, even teenagers kill themselves. It's not at ALL difficult to believe that a man in Hernandez's situation would off himself. He lost EVERYTHING.

Grief over loss is giving him too much credit. He clearly had no regard for life. His own as well, as it turns out.

Do you?

I do indeed. Thanks for asking.

As long as its not you what do you think death is a game pshyo [sic]?

What the hell are you talking about?

Talking to you

Do you think this is funny?

It normal?

Sad end to someone who had so much going for him. I don't get how people who have everything going right fhethem will destroy their life.

Dude was a homicidal manic. He didn't just make bad decision, he was born with evil in his DNA.
Forgive me if I don't buy people are born with evil in their DNA people can and do become evil for various reasons but no one is born evil.

I disagree. Some years ago I knew a beautiful four year old in a great home. She looked like an angel but she was evil all the way through. Her parents did not give up on her even after she had squished the family kitten to death, sat on a pillow on her

Well, some people have mental illness, even children.

Yup. And some folks is the debbil!

I don't know. I find it depressing and tragic. Maybe it dredges up some bad memories for me that I try to repress, thinking about suicide and stuff.
I have lost a lot of people in my lifetime...suicide, drug overdoses, car accidents, war, murder...you name it I probably know someone who died that way. At some point, you have to just accept these things happen and not fear it happening to you.

Oh, I don't fear death. I welcome it! I'm tired and ready for my dirt nap! Lol!

Better not, I have something to show you... A world that you never seen before.

There is a child involved here for all of you who are cheering the man's death. Aaron Hernandez has a 3-year-old daughter who is now without a father. THAT is the saddest part of all.

She was without a father before he offed himself and she's better off without that murderous beast in her life

Grief over loss is giving him too much credit. He clearly had no regard for life. His own as well, as it turns out.

Do you?

Talking to you

It normal?

I asked what the hell you were talking about. And when did I say it was "funny," fool?

Unkotare said:

Talking to you

It normal?

I asked what the hell you were talking about. And when did I say it was "funny," fool?

Maybe she's a lil drinky

I don't know. I find it depressing and tragic. Maybe it dredges up some bad memories for me that I try to repress, thinking about suicide and stuff.
I have lost a lot of people in my lifetime...suicide, drug overdoses, car accidents, war, murder...you name it I probably know someone who died that way. At some point, you have to just accept these things happen and not fear it happening to you.

Oh, I don't fear death. I welcome it! I'm tired and ready for my dirt nap! Lol!

Better not, I have something to show you... A world that you never seen before.

Where is that world at? Mars? Lol! I was only kidding, when I said that anyways. :)

So, now the lawyers for Aaron Hernandez, his cousin and a few others believe he was not capable of taking his own life. That is totally normal though. Nobody wants to believe that someone took his/her own life, especially when there is no note.

For now, I highly doubt that someone got into his cell and murdered him. I feel this was most likely a suicide.

LMFAO........................YEAH .LIKE I IS SAID............................... so take the conspiracy and shove it.

Former Agent For Aaron Hernandez: “No chance he took his own life”

There's more. Jose Baez, the attorney who just last week got Hernandez an acquittal verdict in a double murder case, told TMZ that "this could be a murder either by inmates or the folks who run the prison."

Former Agent For Aaron Hernandez: “No chance he took his own life”

=======================================

Listen up, jerk. If you want to talk about conspiracy theories, then go start your own thread. This thread is not for that. It is just to talk about his death and the events leading up to it. Not imaginary make-up your own shit!

This thread you started is about a 27 year old killing someone and killing himself.

Try to think ok

I knew someone who hung himself at 15. What is your point?
^ that how jaded and callous we became

Chrissy you think as a conservative I want To be killed and murdered ?

No I want you to live a joyous life

chrissy troll is in denial her hero shady brady is a criminal as well who also belongs behind bars for the fact ever since brady and belicheat came along,they have tainted a great sport creating the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.

till they strip brady and belichet of all victorys same as they did lance there is no chance of ever reforming the corrupt NFL which is every bit as corrupt as our government is.

this person in this post from ANOTHER site nailed it below,the patriots ARE criminals.

Having criminals @WhiteHouse is terrible for morale. In my view, it undermines everything we want to accomplish as a society. Having criminals Tom Brady,Robert Kraft and Belicheat in the white house is terrible for the moral for america indeed.:thup:

they are criminals same as hernandez,only to a lesser extent.

Listen up, jerk. If you want to talk about conspiracy theories, then go start your own thread. This thread is not for that. It is just to talk about his death and the events leading up to it. Not imaginary make-up your own shit!

This thread you started is about a 27 year old killing someone and killing himself.

Try to think ok

chrissy troll is in denial her hero shady brady is a criminal as well who also belongs behind bars for the fact ever since brady and belicheat came along,they have tainted a great sport creating the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal......

:lol:

More butthurt than a hillary campaign staffer!

Get ready everyone for the left to turn Aaron Hernandez into a victim of whitey. His brain will be examined for "CTE" and they will most assuredly find "something" abnormal.

Then ESPN (TMZ left wing network with footballs) will get Bob Ley to do at least 10 more Outside the Lines about the horrible effects of concussions.

Meaning, ALL of the actions of the serial killing thug, will be because of football and not because of his conscious choice.

Get ready everyone.

Try to think ok

chrissy troll is in denial her hero shady brady is a criminal as well who also belongs behind bars for the fact ever since brady and belicheat came along,they have tainted a great sport creating the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal......

More butthurt than a hillary campaign staffer!

Mental illness is more likely. I'm being serious.

I didn't know whether to post this here or in the sports section, but it's a little more than your typical sports story, so I figured it was appropriate here.

Apparently, Aaron Hernandez was found dead (suspected suicide) in his jail cell very early this morning. This is breaking news, and this was the only link I could find about it.

Aaron Hernandez found dead in jail cell
That's what happens to people when they play for Boston teams, they die.

I didn't know whether to post this here or in the sports section, but it's a little more than your typical sports story, so I figured it was appropriate here.

Apparently, Aaron Hernandez was found dead (suspected suicide) in his jail cell very early this morning. This is breaking news, and this was the only link I could find about it.

We had our share

Dave Duerson - Wikipedia

We had our share

Dave Duerson - Wikipedia

Former Bear Rashaan Salaam found dead at 42

Forum List

Back