AAaaaaaaahhhh... NO REP... how LIBERATING!

AAaaaaaaaww.... what's the matter little libroid... can't leave any more of your STUPID little jacked off comments in negs to me anymore? ... :lol:

Suffer... but I'm loving it.

LIBERATING!
I like Rep. As you are not using yours, how about giving it to moi?

:badgrin:
Well, the cool thing about opting out instead of having it revoked is, if you should ever decided you want it back, you get it back, all of it, where you left off.
I didn't know this. I might try it out for the New Year!

True, a "PM notification," but their rep comment is still in your rep log.

And, you couldn't control yourself from looking. Funny, in a sad way.

Everyone that has rep looks at their rep log, even you, and don't lie, bubble head.

Hypocrisy is never good.
Actually, moron, when I see rep or PM coming from certain posters, I don't bother opening them. I just delete. And, I rarely scroll that far down on my user panel to look at the reps I've received. I do look at the ones I've given, so that I can know when I can next neg an incessant whiner, but really....it takes effort to scroll all the way down the user CP page to see received reps.

So, no....I don't look at certain received reps or PMs. I don't relish being stunned by stupidity and/or nastiness. I also like being in control of what I choose to do or not do.

Everyone that has rep looks at their rep log, even you, and don't lie, bubble head.

Hypocrisy is never good.
Actually, moron, when I see rep or PM coming from certain posters, I don't bother opening them. I just delete. And, I rarely scroll that far down on my user panel to look at the reps I've received. I do look at the ones I've given, so that I can know when I can next neg an incessant whiner, but really....it takes effort to scroll all the way down the user CP page to see received reps.

So, no....I don't look at certain received reps or PMs. I don't relish being stunned by stupidity and/or nastiness. I also like being in control of what I choose to do or not do.

meh... i think the negs are funny as hell. Its more fun to mock them and laugh, then give the sender the perceived power having what they say getting under my skin.

Hypocrisy is never good.

Are you really that computer ignorant, idiot? There's a little icon on the upper right hand corner of each received, given or whatever log that will either expand or collapse them so you don't have to scroll very far.

Your own stupidity and nastiness is alive and well here, and there sure the hell isn't anything stunning about it either.

And I have taken control, I have removed all ability for anyone to leave nasty comments to me other than what they have the balls to say on the board. That's true control.

Last edited:

Hypocrisy is never good.

meh... i think the negs are funny as hell. Its more fun to mock them and laugh, then give the sender the perceived power having what they say getting under my skin.
They wouldn't know if I dismiss. And, I rarely respond to negs. What's the point? It fundamentally is just whining, unless the neg is just too funny not to send a comment. :lol:

Hypocrisy is never good.

Are you really that computer ignorant, idiot? There's a little icon on the upper right hand corner of each received, given or whatever log that will either expand or collapse them so you don't have to scroll very far.

Your own stupidity and nastiness is alive and well here, and there sure the hell isn't anything stunning about it either.
Nasty? :lmao: You haven't seen nasty from me in this thread. But, loving your thin skin and hypersensitivity, big bad manly man. :lol:

Hypocrisy is never good.

Again, my point is removing their ability to say it at all. It's like peace and quite finally on your CP.

I don't think they're funny.

How is it liberating?

it let's him focus full time on whining to the mods.

i thought you'd know that.

:lmao:

pole's a bigger pussy than a maine coon cat.

Oooohh deli... I know this has been especially tough on you... since you loved to leave your "hi bitch" so much.

Remember deli, suicide hotline if you need it.

Last edited:

Nasty? :lmao: You haven't seen nasty from me in this thread. But, loving your thin skin and hypersensitivity, big bad manly man. :lol:
Oh I know all too well, you can be a real bitch. Why don't you show everyone...

Oh I know all too well, you can be a real bitch. Why don't you show everyone...
Thank you! I bet you'd love a chance to give me a slap in real life, too.

Last edited:
How is it liberating?

it let's him focus full time on whining to the mods.

i thought you'd know that.

pole's a bigger pussy than a maine coon cat.

Oooohh deli... I know this has been especially tough on you... since you loved to leave your "hi bitch" so much.

Remember deli, suicide hotline if you need it.

hi, bitch

see how that works, pole?

Well, I did, you poor deprived (?sp) darling!

I know it's not the same, but it'll just have to do until 007 decides to come back in from the cold......

Forum List

Back